

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,863
Last seen: 1 hour, 30 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#873834 - 10/04/25 08:42 AM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
yoosername said:

putting all that money in my hand after I bring my buddies Smith and Wesson.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,863
Last seen: 1 hour, 30 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#873835 - 10/04/25 08:45 AM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
Then I'd go full joker and burn it all hahahahahaha
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 48 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#873836 - 10/04/25 09:22 AM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
Turn the Trip into Skip, with, the Sun and Water Grown Shown to shock the Sun with the phone and slow.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Sugabearcrisp
Doobee Bear


Registered: 10/01/21 
Posts: 292
Last seen: 6 months, 14 days
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log] 1
#873837 - 10/04/25 10:52 AM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
There's a dispo in Vt that only does greenhouse grown cannabis and I find the sun grown better than LED grown
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 48 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Sugabearcrisp] 2
#873838 - 10/04/25 03:12 PM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
I planted some Pot in a forest once with good Sun. I decided the spot was too high traffic so I pulled the plants.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,052
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 32 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#873839 - 10/04/25 03:29 PM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
I planted like 30 plants in my garden one summer, but decided to chop most of them down after I had a police chopper circling my property.
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 48 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#873840 - 10/04/25 04:08 PM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
The cops used to fly all the cool spots in the Hollywood Hills to make sure no one was growing. Can't let anyone smoke any Cannabis now! Can We?
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,863
Last seen: 1 hour, 30 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#873842 - 10/04/25 04:36 PM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
I pollinated hobbits mix with cherry sour MAC and since I've been drying/curing I found the branch I pollinated and found 100 seeds lol
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,863
Last seen: 1 hour, 30 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#873843 - 10/04/25 04:36 PM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
spirit_shadow said: I pollinated hobbits mix with cherry sour MAC and since I've been drying/curing I found the branch I pollinated and found 100 seeds lol
I'm not even lying, I counted and it is exactly 100. Amazing 🤣
Edit: I pollinated on a day with no wind and just one branch. So far I have not found any other seeds in any of the other branches and have been making awesome dabs for the day every day lol
Edited by spirit_shadow (10/04/25 04:39 PM)
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,574
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#873844 - 10/04/25 05:15 PM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
yoosername said: I planted like 30 plants in my garden one summer, but decided to chop most of them down after I had a police chopper circling my property. 
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 48 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#873845 - 10/04/25 07:03 PM (11 months, 21 days ago) |
|
|
My stepmom buys a mint from a dispensary and eats a quarter of it at a time. I want to get a THC Laced Beverage from a dispensary. I saw they micro emulsify the THC so it is absorbed quick!
Good Job Spirit Shadow! You are the premier of the Sun and Water Tech!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,863
Last seen: 1 hour, 30 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#873854 - 10/05/25 04:38 PM (11 months, 20 days ago) |
|
|
Idk about all that but I do know that I'm high
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,574
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#873855 - 10/05/25 05:15 PM (11 months, 20 days ago) |
|
|
i am not liking this
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 48 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#873857 - 10/05/25 08:26 PM (11 months, 20 days ago) |
|
|
spirit_shadow said: Idk about all that but I do know that I'm high 
In 5 days, I'm 23 years sober!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 48 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#873863 - 10/06/25 04:06 PM (11 months, 19 days ago) |
|
|
Silat/Tai Chi Staff! Fasting. Need a THC Beverage! Get some Shrooms.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,863
Last seen: 1 hour, 30 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#873864 - 10/06/25 04:41 PM (11 months, 19 days ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said:
spirit_shadow said: Idk about all that but I do know that I'm high 
In 5 days, I'm 23 years sober!
Good job. That is an amazing accomplishment
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,574
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#873865 - 10/06/25 05:07 PM (11 months, 19 days ago) |
|
|
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 48 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#873868 - 10/07/25 10:36 AM (11 months, 18 days ago) |
|
|
I take all the smile off people's faces.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,052
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 32 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#873870 - 10/07/25 12:23 PM (11 months, 18 days ago) |
|
|
You bastard! Give my smile back! 
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 48 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#873871 - 10/07/25 12:39 PM (11 months, 18 days ago) |
|
|
From now on you have to pay for smiles! You're allowed to grow Pot in Ohio, But not in Washington State where I live!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,694 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all ) |
eNtranceAsexit |
36,911 |
146 |
05/30/11 09:16 AM by Data |  |
 |
benzo addiction for people who have been there ( 1 2 3 all ) |
still beLIEve |
19,560 |
52 |
05/18/08 11:48 PM by geokills |  |
 |
Post something positive v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 all ) |
spirit_shadow |
4,416 |
75 |
11/25/23 10:00 AM by spirit_shadow |  |
 |
why is good weed/hash always so harsh? ( 1 2 3 all ) |
40_to_freedom |
33,890 |
51 |
02/16/21 09:33 AM by Data |  |
 |
Post something positive ( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 ) |
spirit_shadow |
15,362 |
269 |
06/14/25 05:11 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
Addicted... ( 1 2 3 all ) |
mycomaster_420 |
9,824 |
51 |
01/31/10 11:31 PM by FarBeyondDriven |  |
 |
to all the drug addicts out there ( 1 2 3 all ) |
still beLIEve |
15,557 |
54 |
05/28/08 11:51 AM by still beLIEve |
|
|
|
|