

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,574
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#872442 - 05/18/25 06:51 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 7 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#872443 - 05/18/25 09:51 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
We all need drinking problems so we can get executed for having too much fun.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 7 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#872445 - 05/19/25 08:59 AM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
I heard once about this guy who drank and smoked weed. From Cap.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 17 hours, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#872455 - 05/20/25 07:16 AM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
I'm so tired.
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Data
That Guy



Registered: 08/12/08
Posts: 4,169
Loc: Southwestern US
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#872456 - 05/20/25 07:59 AM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
spirit_shadow said: I'm so tired.
Same.
-------------------- βThe Universe is under no obligation to make sense to youβ -NDT
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 7 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Data]
#872459 - 05/20/25 09:36 AM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
I'm from Cap so I have to rep and Blaze the Haze. Me and Jenny smoke Fire.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 17 hours, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Data]
#872479 - 05/21/25 07:37 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: I'm from Cap so I have to rep and Blaze the Haze. Me and Jenny smoke Fire.
What strain you growing this year?
Data said:
spirit_shadow said: I'm so tired.
Same.
I'm even more tired today omg π
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 7 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#872480 - 05/21/25 08:06 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
I only smoke the Jah Fire. It is enlisted as a curative for it's structure of function.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 17 hours, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#872482 - 05/22/25 09:39 AM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
What strain is it though?
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 7 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 1
#872483 - 05/22/25 09:45 AM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
It's called Rasta Mon # G7. I only flip that kind of shit as I roll through the Rolodex with my Rolex on as I cream on the Set.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 17 hours, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#872485 - 05/22/25 02:11 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
That sounds fire
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 7 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] 2
#872486 - 05/22/25 02:27 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
I want Sour Cherry Fart Gas!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 17 hours, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#872506 - 05/23/25 10:47 AM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
Solid Log said: I want Sour Cherry Fart Gas!
.....
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 7 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#872527 - 05/23/25 04:04 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
The Fart Gas Exodus is the ultimate new strain I will create for Master Masons to Smoke at the Lodge and illuminate.
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Solid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 6,184
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 27 minutes, 7 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
#872543 - 05/24/25 03:15 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
I just took my first hit of pot I ever hit without eating pizza with it!
-------------------- Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock
|
Jenny


Registered: 11/18/19
Posts: 1,574
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#872558 - 05/26/25 05:19 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 17 hours, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Jenny]
#872559 - 05/26/25 05:47 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 17 hours, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#872571 - 05/28/25 03:31 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
Where is everyone's grows? Ain't no way I'm gonna be the only grower here this season
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
|
yoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 1,052
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 5 minutes, 10 seconds
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
#872574 - 05/28/25 09:14 PM (1 year, 4 months ago) |
|
|
The sole grower, the bean pole sower!
I kind of just said fuck it this year and didn't plant anything.
|
spirit_shadow
Old mate firebender



Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 2,862
Last seen: 17 hours, 28 minutes
|
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
#872600 - 05/30/25 10:56 AM (1 year, 3 months ago) |
|
|
Nooooo
-------------------- bruh....
Ban Lotto
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The post when you smoke thread! ( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 ) |
Fisherman |
2,247,686 |
18,541 |
09/08/26 05:14 PM by Jenny |  |
 |
WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE. ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all ) |
eNtranceAsexit |
36,911 |
146 |
05/30/11 09:16 AM by Data |  |
 |
benzo addiction for people who have been there ( 1 2 3 all ) |
still beLIEve |
19,560 |
52 |
05/18/08 11:48 PM by geokills |  |
 |
Why Smoke Weed When Vaping it Get You Way, Way Higher? |
cannabispatient |
1,340 |
19 |
01/14/25 09:20 AM by viviantmccormick |  |
 |
The Official Post When You Relapse Thread |
Coaster |
2,774 |
18 |
04/26/11 04:01 PM by THEBats |  |
 |
Post your Pieces |
phychotron |
3,088 |
15 |
06/22/14 10:13 PM by phychotron |  |
 |
SOLAR VAPE YOUR WEED MOTHERFUCKERS |
kayabear |
7,318 |
19 |
02/26/09 03:20 PM by Kine |  |
 |
Does anyone else get tired of vaping after just one sesh? |
Mof |
1,101 |
7 |
03/03/16 07:24 PM by 336 |
|
|
|
|