Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineVersicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 672
Last seen: 1 day, 11 hours
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
    #865759 - 03/28/24 04:03 PM (23 days, 5 hours ago)

:happyweed:

Edited by Versicolour (03/30/24 07:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVersicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 672
Last seen: 1 day, 11 hours
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour] * 2
    #865806 - 03/30/24 05:43 PM (21 days, 3 hours ago)

Finally got some fishing in today,  and I caught a ton!
I caught mostly bluegill,  hybrid sunfish,  and a big old bass. Everything was keeper size too.
I would have taken more pics, but I failed to charge my battery on my camera,  and it died on me  :facepalm:

Any of you guys fish?




Edited by Versicolour (03/30/24 05:43 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 1,946
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour] * 1
    #865807 - 03/30/24 06:48 PM (21 days, 2 hours ago)

I grew up with a few friends who fished.  We went fishing sometimes.  I loved catching sharks in the Ocean.  They taste great!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 690
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 7 hours, 44 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #865810 - 03/30/24 07:31 PM (21 days, 1 hour ago)

I go fishing every now and then, mostly with my 74 year old buddy.  Last year we went night fishing a few times, first time I was catching rainbow trout every cast, one was even over 22", the second time we went we caught a single bluegill. 

He bought me a fly rod a while back, but I still have to learn how to use it. I've heard fly fishing is the most fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 690
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 7 hours, 44 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername] * 1
    #865811 - 03/30/24 07:40 PM (21 days, 1 hour ago)

One time I went camping with my buddy in the woods on a lake.  When we got out there, another buddy joined us and brought a 12 pack.  We caught some fish, and found a spot in the protruding bedrock that could be used as a stove with a few flat rocks stacked over it and fried them up, some real stone age shit. 

Then, since we only had a two person tent, we had to construct a shelter for buddy #3 out of branches and ferns.  He was drunk enough that he passed out in it on the forest floor :rofl:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVersicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 672
Last seen: 1 day, 11 hours
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #865817 - 03/31/24 06:00 AM (20 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Solid Log said:
I grew up with a few friends who fished.  We went fishing sometimes.  I loved catching sharks in the Ocean.  They taste great!





No sharks around here,  haha!  I've always wanted to try them though  :yesnod:

Quote:

yoosername said:
I go fishing every now and then, mostly with my 74 year old buddy.  Last year we went night fishing a few times, first time I was catching rainbow trout every cast, one was even over 22", the second time we went we caught a single bluegill. 

He bought me a fly rod a while back, but I still have to learn how to use it. I've heard fly fishing is the most fun.




Awesome man!  I have yet to try fly fishing out,  seems hard to do!

Quote:

yoosername said:
One time I went camping with my buddy in the woods on a lake.  When we got out there, another buddy joined us and brought a 12 pack.  We caught some fish, and found a spot in the protruding bedrock that could be used as a stove with a few flat rocks stacked over it and fried them up, some real stone age shit. 

Then, since we only had a two person tent, we had to construct a shelter for buddy #3 out of branches and ferns.  He was drunk enough that he passed out in it on the forest floor :rofl:.





And this is what life is about!  I'd love to do that some time. Beer, and cooking fish out in the wild. what could be better  :biggrin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 1,946
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
    #865819 - 03/31/24 06:36 AM (20 days, 14 hours ago)

Shark tastes like a tuna steak or a swordfish steak.
We caught Mako Sharks.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot


Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 1,993
Last seen: 6 hours, 25 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #865822 - 03/31/24 09:28 AM (20 days, 11 hours ago)

I fish with my brother every year, I'm not super into it but he is. I am more into just exploring nature.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot


Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 1,993
Last seen: 6 hours, 25 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #865823 - 03/31/24 09:29 AM (20 days, 11 hours ago)

I don't eat fish so I just make them emo by giving them a lip piercing and toss them back.


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 1,946
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #865829 - 03/31/24 01:14 PM (20 days, 7 hours ago)

When you catch a shark, they have to shoot it in the head with a pistol so it doesn't tap dance on the deck and hurt people.


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVersicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 672
Last seen: 1 day, 11 hours
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #865832 - 03/31/24 04:10 PM (20 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

Solid Log said:
Shark tastes like a tuna steak or a swordfish steak.
We caught Mako Sharks.




I love Tuna steaks  :homerdrool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVersicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 672
Last seen: 1 day, 11 hours
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow] * 2
    #865833 - 03/31/24 04:13 PM (20 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I fish with my brother every year, I'm not super into it but he is. I am more into just exploring nature.




Yes,  it's always fun to get out and explore nature! That's the best part :yesnod: I like to hunt for mushrooms as well
whilst fishing.



Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I don't eat fish so I just make them emo by giving them a lip piercing and toss them back.





Haha! I love to eat fish,  I just lost the heart to kill them anymore,  so I throw them all back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVersicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 672
Last seen: 1 day, 11 hours
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #865834 - 03/31/24 04:16 PM (20 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

Solid Log said:
When you catch a shark, they have to shoot it in the head with a pistol so it doesn't tap dance on the deck and hurt people.




:thumbup:

Edited by Versicolour (04/03/24 05:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Registered: 06/09/17
Posts: 690
Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Last seen: 7 hours, 44 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
    #865877 - 04/02/24 08:35 PM (18 days, 29 minutes ago)

Just when I thought spring was here..

Blizzard warning, total snow accumulations of up to 27 inches, 45 mph winds, etc.

"Travel will become very difficult to impossible.  Tree damage and power outages could become widespread."

I used to have a car battery and inverter I could run my dry herb vape off of, not anymore :feelsbatman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSolid Log
Hollywood
Registered: 03/01/22
Posts: 1,946
Loc: Seattle
Last seen: 2 hours, 26 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: yoosername]
    #865878 - 04/02/24 09:01 PM (18 days, 3 minutes ago)

I hope your weather turns into Blazing Sun!


--------------------
Mammoth Exercise and Robust Administration
-Dr. Subhash Cock

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot


Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 1,993
Last seen: 6 hours, 25 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Solid Log]
    #865883 - 04/03/24 12:09 AM (17 days, 20 hours ago)

Just pretend you are in Florida. Problem solved :awehigh:


--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVersicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 672
Last seen: 1 day, 11 hours
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #865884 - 04/03/24 05:38 AM (17 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

yoosername said:
Just when I thought spring was here..

Blizzard warning, total snow accumulations of up to 27 inches, 45 mph winds, etc.

"Travel will become very difficult to impossible.  Tree damage and power outages could become widespread."

I used to have a car battery and inverter I could run my dry herb vape off of, not anymore :feelsbatman:




Ummmm, this is not positive buddy  :wink:

But yeah,  it has been super humid here,  with temps near 80 for the past few days,
and I wake up this morning and it's cold. It's not even going to make it out of the'
low 50's for highs today  :mad2: Not Blizzard like, but miserable to me,  no doubt.

Hope everything will be well with you and I hope your power doesn't go out  :thumbup:

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Just pretend you are in Florida. Problem solved :awehigh:





No way! Florida has been getting all kinds of bad weather from flooding to tornadoes!

I have lived all over the united sates, from the West Coast to the East,  and I'll tell you this,  I never experienced one bad sunless day
when I lived in Arizona.

In Florida I saw snow,  I went though three Hurricanes,  flooding, etc,  you name it!

You can't go wrong with sun 24/7,  so let's all move on over to Arizona!

Just look at this beautiful forecast  :yesnod:


Edited by Versicolour (04/03/24 05:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVersicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 672
Last seen: 1 day, 11 hours
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour] * 2
    #865886 - 04/03/24 06:58 AM (17 days, 14 hours ago)

On a positive note  :wink:

I lucked out and got all females  :excited:

I'll take some clones and throw these outside when it gets warmer  :sunny:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot


Registered: 09/08/15
Posts: 1,993
Last seen: 6 hours, 25 minutes
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: Versicolour]
    #865887 - 04/03/24 10:09 AM (17 days, 10 hours ago)

That's hella positive! There are kids that live in desserts that will never know the joy of making a snow angel or building a snowman so you should be grateful and go outside and sled or something :kingcrankey:

Quote:

Versicolour said:
On a positive note  :wink:

I lucked out and got all females  :excited:

I'll take some clones and throw these outside when it gets warmer  :sunny:





:highfive1:

Also, some of my golden halo have this weird mutation where the caps grow sideways and I can see the gills.....I REALLY hope these don't come out sporeless.....



--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVersicolour
Registered: 01/20/24
Posts: 672
Last seen: 1 day, 11 hours
Re: Post something positive v3 [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #865888 - 04/03/24 11:59 AM (17 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
That's hella positive! There are kids that live in desserts that will never know the joy of making a snow angel or building a snowman so you should be grateful and go outside and sled or something :kingcrankey:

Quote:

Versicolour said:
On a positive note  :wink:

I lucked out and got all females  :excited:

I'll take some clones and throw these outside when it gets warmer  :sunny:





:highfive1:

Also, some of my golden halo have this weird mutation where the caps grow sideways and I can see the gills.....I REALLY hope these don't come out sporeless.....







Yeah,  good for people that like freezing cold and snow,  However,  I do not,  I hate it!

It used to show feet here when I was a kid,  back when our grow zone was 6b. 
And,  it would get cold and stay cold the whole winter. Now,  our grow zone is 7B, and it does no snow anymore,
nor does it even really get that cold either. I love it too!  The hotter it is the better,  in my opinion  :hellfire:


And,  those golden halos look bad @ss!!!  They will drop spores,  you just wait and see  :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My $15 glass dmt molecule sculpture...
( 1 2 3 all )
FrozenReality 18,454 51 08/06/09 11:10 PM
by FrozenReality
* epic mdma ramblings PsilocybinMike 2,030 3 12/21/08 10:24 AM
by still beLIEve
* First time on mdma
( 1 2 3 all )
FurrowedBrowM 8,763 43 04/15/11 12:04 PM
by Krackatus
* MDMA little sis Nora Rider420 637 6 05/09/21 01:52 PM
by 8787sunshine
* MDMA cleaning, help me identify some active cuts? Zombi3 5,481 8 12/05/14 10:29 AM
by Zombi3
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 922 923 )
Fisherman 1,458,917 18,457 11/09/23 10:30 PM
by Jenny
* attention ET space travelers, send this post back in time before reading MJCS followed by other post
( 1 2 3 all )
tripystuff 9,058 41 06/23/17 10:36 AM
by tripystuff
* The demand on chicken is inhuman and disgusting. Stoner minds please post!
( 1 2 3 all )
BruceDabber 9,146 40 04/26/15 09:37 AM
by BruceDabber

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
2,769 topic views. 2 members, 113 guests and 71 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.