Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGenesisCorrupted
Ban Winner
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
The multi-verse of dreams
    #861261 - 11/09/23 02:48 AM (5 months, 15 days ago)

This is my theory. Dreams can be alternate universes that we are also in. Caveat.
This isn’t always the case. Sometimes we are just gonna dream about a cartoon or a movie that we saw.
But I do think that I’ve been to my alternate universes. I have seen alternate lives.
Most of them seem to be doing better than me. But it is kind of a comfort to know. Their are universes worse off than ours.
I think we’ve all had to see that nightmare of the zombie universe, at least once.
If my theory is correct.

This is why nothing seems weird to us no matter how strange the Content of the dream is. This is why we feel like we hung out with celebrities or famous people sometimes. This is why we can do such horrible and wonderful things. Feel like it’s completely normal to go pluck alien plants and fruit and eat things that don’t make sense. Or have an object that you know for a fact you owned. Only to wake up and wonder where they went because they don’t exist in this universe…

This is also why you wake up from a dream. Were you were in love with somebody. Or having sex with someone. But you can’t remember their name. We’re not just constantly thinking about peoples names when we’re hanging out with them. We don’t constantly use peoples names when we’re talking to people we know really well.

It’s because under different circumstances.
With a different environment.
Under different upbringings.
You could’ve been anything.
So when you dream, there is an infinite number of you. All of them living their lives. Sometimes they have dreams about our Universe.
This is also I believe why you need to wake up if you get killed in a dream.
You can’t have that dream anymore.
This is different from a repetitive dream. Which is trauma related.
I suspect these visitations can  only only occur during REM sleep dreaming.
This is similar to the concept of dream walking I suppose. But when your self actualized constantly in your dream. It feels like you get to take some of those skills, and knowledge.

--------------------

Wanna play? I also offer free
Dream interpretation & Therapy
GenesisCorrupted for President

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom