Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleShroomBird
Silent Observer

Loc: Flyin' high
Why?
    #857826 - 08/12/22 07:26 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Why is this place so empty... it's kinda disappointing.:disappoint:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Why? [Re: ShroomBird]
    #857827 - 08/12/22 07:43 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

It reminds me of a ghost town in remote west TX

Sometimes I see tumbleweeds here

--------------------

InvisibleShroomBird
Silent Observer

Re: Why? [Re: Niffla]
    #857829 - 08/12/22 07:48 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I think I might start posting here. See if I can't make it feel a little less deserted.

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#857831 - 08/12/22 07:57 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I tried that

I failed

--------------------

InvisibleShroomBird
Silent Observer

Re: Why? [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #857833 - 08/12/22 08:13 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Why? [Re: ShroomBird] * 5
    #857834 - 08/12/22 08:20 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomBird said:

Back in the early 2010's, when cannabis was starting to become legal, a lot of young upstarts began working on extreme forms of concentrates and edibles.

With the introduction and mainstreaming of such extreme forms of cannabis, a lot of people around the US started to notice signs of cannabis addiction. With tolerances skyrocketing, the hoards of canna-zombie addicts sought out ever more potent concentrates...

Once this happened, it was only a matter of time before our users began OD'ing on the devil's lettuce, must like in the movies.

The Great US Cannabinoid Epidemic took the lives (both figuratively and, most of the time, literally) of the majority of Growery users. It was only those few backwoods hillbilly/redneck types, living in the forgotten mountains and swamps of the south, who were too backwards to get a hold of these new-fangled forms of cannabis, and too illiterate to figure out how to make it ourselves. We continued to smoke our ancient mountain/swamp-adapted cultivars as the prehistoric Eurasian cultures had for more than 12,000 years...thus avoiding the horrors of The Epidemic.

Those few that are left, are scattered to the various corners of the forum ruins, observing the dusty halls and the crumbling threads, wielding the power of moderation where there is no new content to do so with, dreaming of a happier time when these forums rang out with cliche ideas of growing mushrooms on weed to make THC mushrooms or grafting cannabis and hops together to make THC beer, and gathering together only on sundays to pay our lack of respect to the lucky soul who won the lottery, and can escape this place for a week.

We await the fabled return of The Admins. Ythan, Geokills, Thor, and the like, who can end our eternal wandering by raising these hallowed and crumbling forums into The Realm of Archival, where it shall exist in its final state until Ythan himself recedes into The Void, and The Age of Lulz shall come to an end.

Count yourself lucky to have found this place, and to have contributed to its annals. For now your name will exist among The Great Forums in The Realm of Archival for the rest of this Age.

:ancientaliens:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

InvisibleShroomBird
Silent Observer

Re: Why? [Re: Data] * 1
    #857835 - 08/12/22 08:29 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Wow.

That is the greatest answer to any question I have ever seen.

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#857837 - 08/12/22 08:36 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomBird said:
Wow.

:loljesus::wrecked::vibin:

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA
Re: Why? [Re: Data] * 1
    #857840 - 08/12/22 11:16 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Wow just wow

And after all this time here I was thinking it was all my fault.:lol:

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: Why? [Re: Stoneth]
    #857841 - 08/12/22 11:18 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Wow just wow

And after all this time here I was thinking it was all my fault.:lol:

Don't be listening to the haters...:pipesmoke:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#857842 - 08/12/22 11:30 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomBird said:

:lol:

Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

ShroomBird said:

Back in the early 2010's, when cannabis was starting to become legal, a lot of young upstarts began working on extreme forms of concentrates and edibles.

With the introduction and mainstreaming of such extreme forms of cannabis, a lot of people around the US started to notice signs of cannabis addiction. With tolerances skyrocketing, the hoards of canna-zombie addicts sought out ever more potent concentrates...

Once this happened, it was only a matter of time before our users began OD'ing on the devil's lettuce, must like in the movies.

The Great US Cannabinoid Epidemic took the lives (both figuratively and, most of the time, literally) of the majority of Growery users. It was only those few backwoods hillbilly/redneck types, living in the forgotten mountains and swamps of the south, who were too backwards to get a hold of these new-fangled forms of cannabis, and too illiterate to figure out how to make it ourselves. We continued to smoke our ancient mountain/swamp-adapted cultivars as the prehistoric Eurasian cultures had for more than 12,000 years...thus avoiding the horrors of The Epidemic.

Those few that are left, are scattered to the various corners of the forum ruins, observing the dusty halls and the crumbling threads, wielding the power of moderation where there is no new content to do so with, dreaming of a happier time when these forums rang out with cliche ideas of growing mushrooms on weed to make THC mushrooms or grafting cannabis and hops together to make THC beer, and gathering together only on sundays to pay our lack of respect to the lucky soul who won the lottery, and can escape this place for a week.

We await the fabled return of The Admins. Ythan, Geokills, Thor, and the like, who can end our eternal wandering by raising these hallowed and crumbling forums into The Realm of Archival, where it shall exist in its final state until Ythan himself recedes into The Void, and The Age of Lulz shall come to an end.

Count yourself lucky to have found this place, and to have contributed to its annals. For now your name will exist among The Great Forums in The Realm of Archival for the rest of this Age.

:ancientaliens:

:ohwow:

Quote:

ShroomBird said:
Wow.

Yeah it was pretty badass

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: Why? [Re: Data] * 3
    #857843 - 08/12/22 01:00 PM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I'm gonna smoke a joint on principal after reading such a beautiful speech. Fuck a drug test. I'm a part of something bigger

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: Why? [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #857893 - 08/13/22 07:46 AM (1 year, 8 months ago)

I'll be pissed if this place ever gets nuked :lol:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder