Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
Re: If zombies attacked and you only had time to get three things from your house... [Re: drawde]
    #753975 - 10/19/14 01:24 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

You'd definitely have a leg up on me; I agree with your premise.

I don't have military gear, but I do have some camo'ed clothing. I'd throw those
on with some boots.

I'd grab:

My axe, a broken off broom handle, and some lighter fluid.

I don't own a firearm, so that would have to do.

My first destination would be my grandfather's house, as it is the closest location to mine
that houses the highest number of vulnerable family members. 

Shit just got real.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: If zombies attacked and you only had time to get three things from your house... [Re: m00nshine]
    #753990 - 10/19/14 02:16 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Soooooo, basically everyone planning for this dumb zombie fad shit is going to stick around at home while their entire community has killed each other first? Like the world is gonna zombify itself overnight like a video game.

Zombies. :lol:

Live in the ghettos and you need chain mail armor just to walk to the store.

Invisibledrawde
Re: If zombies attacked and you only had time to get three things from your house... [Re: nannybooboo]
    #753996 - 10/19/14 03:21 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

It's just a fun scenario to think about.

There are plenty of other without rule of law scenarios that are much more likely to occur.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
Re: If zombies attacked and you only had time to get three things from your house... [Re: drawde]
    #753998 - 10/19/14 03:33 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

:shrug: eh okay. This stuff is just silly to me. Like "what would you do if you were abducted by aliens?" Come onnnn

Invisibledrawde
Re: If zombies attacked and you only had time to get three things from your house... [Re: nannybooboo]
    #754007 - 10/19/14 05:08 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Squeeze my ass cheeks together for dear life

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #754013 - 10/19/14 05:40 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

:ilold: wut

Invisibledrawde
    #754018 - 10/19/14 06:28 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

If I was abducted :justdontknow:

--------------------
King Koopa said:

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
    #754040 - 10/19/14 10:04 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
If I was abducted :justdontknow:

and the threat of probing was eminent.

I would too.

I assume family, if you got them, is a given. My youngest is one and my middle is 2, so they would make us a moving target, but I could never leave them behind, so I would souljah on.

I have plenty of self defense around my house. Hell I keep a 45 in a holster hung on the wall next to the front door. I have a riot shotgun that sits in a scabbard ( I forget the actual name) hung around my bed post.

Hmmmm. Shit this is kinda hard.

1. 45. Its my favorite pistol, its aim is incredible. Enough firepower to blow a head off if need be in a small compact design. Hopefully ammo goes along with the gun in this list as I could carry most of the ammo on my person.

2. Three cases of MREs. Not ideal for a family of 5, but I could make it work until more rations could be found.

3.Lighter with my big ass medicine bottle filled with waterproof matches. I taped the lid with electrical tape just as an added bit of effort.

I'd make my wife grab a few more guns and Id carry the ammo. My son could carry the food, and the girls would be strapped into a make shift cart made from their stroller.

Murica.
:pedrophile:

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
Re: If zombies attacked and you only had time to get three things from your house... [Re: TribalSeed] * 1
    #754047 - 10/19/14 11:29 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not sure how much ammo I would want to take along if I had to keep moving in a WROL situation.
You're going to make every one count so too much would mean decreased mobility.
Weight adds up fast. I suppose I would prioritize and every extra bit of weight left over would go to ammo.

--------------------
King Koopa said:

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#754250 - 10/21/14 08:48 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
I'm not sure how much ammo I would want to take along if I had to keep moving in a WROL situation.
You're going to make every one count so too much would mean decreased mobility.
Weight adds up fast. I suppose I would prioritize and every extra bit of weight left over would go to ammo.

Luckily I am a stout guy (6'6). As long as I put it on a rack pack and put it on I can carry plenty of ammo by myself.

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
Re: If zombies attacked and you only had time to get three things from your house... [Re: TribalSeed]
    #754251 - 10/21/14 09:16 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

You gotta factor in all your other kit too, in this kind of situation where your entire life is on your back.

--------------------
King Koopa said:

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#754255 - 10/21/14 09:26 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
You gotta factor in all your other kit too, in this kind of situation where your entire life is on your back.

Honestly I think we could sit here all day and debate what we would do, but when shit hits the fan, this will all just be guidelines instead of actual plan of action.
You just gotta make informed decisions once you assess the situation.

Give me a Nuke, I'll solve all our problems, dammit.

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
Re: If zombies attacked and you only had time to get three things from your house... [Re: TribalSeed]
    #754263 - 10/21/14 09:32 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

That's contrary to mine and many other 'preppers' systems philosophy.
Now, of course you are going to adapt to the situation at hand as best as possible.
But 'best' is going to be severely limited if you have not made any preparation or put any though into the 'what ifs'.

Not saying there is going to be a zombie apocalypse. That is relatively low on my list (if at all).
But there are many other possible disasters much more likely to occur that are not on many people's radar at all.

I'm not really a huge 'prepper' either, more into permaculture type of shit considering my situation far off from urban centers.
If I lived in a large urban center I definitely would be more into prepping.
Being one of the helpless flock would be a nightmare.

--------------------
King Koopa said:

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#754268 - 10/21/14 09:38 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
That's contrary to mine and many other 'preppers' systems philosophy.
Now, of course you are going to adapt to the situation at hand as best as possible.
But 'best' is going to be severely limited if you have not made any preparation or put any though into the 'what ifs'.

Not saying there is going to be a zombie apocalypse. That is relatively low on my list (if at all).
But there are many other possible disasters much more likely to occur that are not on many people's radar at all.

I'm not really a huge 'prepper' either, more into permaculture type of shit considering my situation far off from urban centers.
If I lived in a large urban center I definitely would be more into prepping.
Being one of the helpless flock would be a nightmare.

That explains why I don't really get too much into prepping as well. I am rural as hell.
Where I am from, most everyone had some sort of cellar filled with canned food, military guys with caches of MREs and firearms and ammo and shit. Backwoods country type of shit. So I just assume that protection and food supply is essential to every household.:shrug:

--------------------

Invisibledrawde
    #754269 - 10/21/14 09:41 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

:redneck:

God I love being a country bumpkin 

--------------------
King Koopa said:

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#754270 - 10/21/14 09:42 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
God I love being a country bumpkin  :redneck:

:baaaam:

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#754279 - 10/21/14 11:21 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Livin in a big city aint all that bad when it comes to what ifs.

Draw, zombies are low on your list, right? What makes the top 3?

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Invisibledrawde
Re: If zombies attacked and you only had time to get three things from your house... [Re: poor boy]
    #754281 - 10/21/14 11:37 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Number one has to probably be simple economic disaster. To the point where lawlessness breaks out.
Its a factor in almost every without rule of law scenario though because the economy depends on it.
Most people have no idea about just how fragile our modern global economy is.

Second would have to be climate disaster. We are already seeing it to a meaningful degree.

Third would be pandemic. I'm not really worried about Ebola though.

--------------------
King Koopa said:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#754296 - 10/22/14 08:26 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Agree.

The whole ebola thing seems to have blown way out of proportion. God I hate facebook... People are so fucking mindless, but the second they read one moronic comment and watch half a fucking video they instantly become an expert on that specific topic.

I think the world would be a better place with out FB...

Oh, its the only way I can keep in contact with old friends.

Nigga, grow the fuck up and move on. If it meant that much to you then you would have stayed in contact. Phones and emails are not a new concept. I despise anyone who has a FB for social shit. Only thing I can look past is the business aspect. If your sole purpose for a FB page is money then cool. Other then that and I shun you. I shun you hard!

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Offlinepizzeria
Stranger
Re: If zombies attacked and you only had time to get three things from your house... [Re: poor boy]
    #754644 - 10/26/14 07:20 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

To all of my fellow fuckups-
I would grab my xbox/tv , my bong, and my carkeys and practice cod zombies till professi

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates