Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: MDC [Re: wontootreefor]
    #850991 - 10/15/21 03:55 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:lolwut:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: MDC [Re: Jenny]
    #850992 - 10/15/21 04:09 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

So today was crazy for my first day. For starters what they trained me on in orientation is not where they put me today. Second, apparently only the lead person of that whole department and one other lead guy who is on covid leave knows anything about the area I was put on....must have been why they put me there lol. Third, I learned more about how to perform advanced maintenance on one of the robots because it kept fucking up ALL day than I did my actual job I swear, so I ended up asking the technician what he was doing each step as he did them cos I get bored fast if I have nothing to do(literally over 5 hours of maintenence on that bitch today). But now I know how to change shit and calibrate the fuck out of it lmao. The last part went smooth so I hope tomorrow goes smooth. If everything is running at 100% all I really have to do is watch the machines and do a little bit of quality control inspections here and there. It's pretty sweet.

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: MDC [Re: wontootreefor] * 2
    #850993 - 10/15/21 04:32 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

wontootreefor said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
How are things going at the shroomery? I was thinking about dropping by and starting an anti-vax thread for the lulz

Don't act like you don't lurk...
:smilingpuppy:

It's still the same old Shroomery. You know, little of this, little of that...

Some rules are enforced, while others are not...people goin' around in circles over covid.
Discussion involving harming other people, favorite movies, who's hot, who's not...
:migraine:

You should start posting again...

Oh I definitely still lurk

I pop my head in every other day or so and take a quick glimpse

:homerlurk:

I just don't want to ruin my no posting streak :batlol:

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: MDC [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #850994 - 10/15/21 04:33 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
So today was crazy for my first day. For starters what they trained me on in orientation is not where they put me today. Second, apparently only the lead person of that whole department and one other lead guy who is on covid leave knows anything about the area I was put on....must have been why they put me there lol. Third, I learned more about how to perform advanced maintenance on one of the robots because it kept fucking up ALL day than I did my actual job I swear, so I ended up asking the technician what he was doing each step as he did them cos I get bored fast if I have nothing to do(literally over 5 hours of maintenence on that bitch today). But now I know how to change shit and calibrate the fuck out of it lmao. The last part went smooth so I hope tomorrow goes smooth. If everything is running at 100% all I really have to do is watch the machines and do a little bit of quality control inspections here and there. It's pretty sweet.

That's awesome, spirit. Glad you're liking the job!

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#850995 - 10/15/21 05:00 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks man :vibin:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851023 - 10/16/21 08:36 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

hmmm

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: MDC [Re: kreg]
    #851024 - 10/16/21 10:49 AM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Do you have correct lighting?

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851026 - 10/16/21 02:16 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Do you have correct lighting?

Yes definitely it's just trying to grow some lllleeeeegggggg
Maybe I'll stick a pencil in there and wind it up like a pigstail

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: MDC [Re: kreg] * 1
    #851027 - 10/16/21 02:21 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:bashful:

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
    #851028 - 10/16/21 03:14 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

:lookslucrative:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: MDC [Re: SameThing]
    #851029 - 10/16/21 04:16 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

My feet are so sore it's insane. Also, my training has gone like this: the lead leaves to do her other jobs, I'm left alone, machines fuck up, I am now standing there not able to call machine tech because the lead said not to without her say so.....so there were multiple times where I literally could do nothing but stand around for 20 min....all because the 1 other person who knows these machines is away on covid and won't be back until next weekwnd....and the lead is taking tomorrow off....which means I will be alone lmao I have only had TWO days of being on the job of which only 1/4th of the time was actually job shadowing. Tomorrow is going to be hell....at least I know how to fix a lot of the problems now thanks to the machine tech. He has been more helpful than the person who is actually supposed to teach me things :notsureif:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851034 - 10/16/21 06:23 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

i been spending all summer putting too much nitrogen in my soil and its all organic, enemies think i'm shook muahahahahahahahahahahaha i have nutes for the rest of my life now all i need is more coir and BLANK stuff! oh the workload!
:manson: :nicesmile:
spirit it perplexes me that there are still workplaces that don't uh downtrain upper mgmt to do stuff when people are missing and then not hiring "floater" people :facepalm:

--------------------
This site is dead and nobody here is even growing

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851035 - 10/16/21 06:33 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Right?!?! They are like meh, we will just let the corporation eat all the fuckups.

Edit: I'm kinda getting the vibe the lead wasn't bullshitting when she said only her and one other guy knows the area.....oh and the technician god bless his soul. Because of him I changed some shit that needed to be changed to resume production all by myself cos nobody else was fucking around lol

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Edited by spirit_shadow (10/16/21 06:37 PM)

Offlinekreg

#851036 - 10/16/21 07:01 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I've seen a few companies in my area that are like more popular across the country, the set up like fricken franchises, send people in from afar getting paid 3x to just sort of watch and supervise the people fumbling to figure out what to do after the store opens, store opens, the people from elsewhere leave, store starts good and then pbfbfbfbfbfbf super downhill as customers proceed to go back to where they're used to going as the bugs stack up beyond what the foreign team can handle without sending people back
One of those where at the very bottom some employees are part of the companies products to be treated as such. Earns less than what it produces.

InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

Loc: Tat Tvam Asi
Re: MDC [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #851063 - 10/17/21 06:40 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
My feet are so sore it's insane. Also, my training has gone like this: the lead leaves to do her other jobs, I'm left alone, machines fuck up, I am now standing there not able to call machine tech because the lead said not to without her say so.....so there were multiple times where I literally could do nothing but stand around for 20 min....all because the 1 other person who knows these machines is away on covid and won't be back until next weekwnd....and the lead is taking tomorrow off....which means I will be alone lmao I have only had TWO days of being on the job of which only 1/4th of the time was actually job shadowing. Tomorrow is going to be hell....at least I know how to fix a lot of the problems now thanks to the machine tech. He has been more helpful than the person who is actually supposed to teach me things :notsureif:

:lolsy:

Sounds similar to my work , Noone gives a fuck, horrible communication between management and workers n forklift drivers and us , aswell as technicians , everyone's so quick to be like thats not my job/problem and push it off on someone lower than them then nothing ever gets done

Wonder why our machines are slowly breaking down and they just ductape / bandage everything :lol:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#851067 - 10/17/21 11:37 AM (2 years, 5 months ago)

spirit you should try stealing some work training pdfs for home just fix the shit in your way and if anyone tries to make you do otber stuff pretend you dont know what happened lol "it just fixed itself!"

anybody got word on cutting off nitrogen burnt tips on young plants? I used to think it didnt do anything now im not so sure
seems like it really might help the plant focus on new leaves and diverting that overflow of nitrogen is that wrong?

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

#851068 - 10/17/21 01:34 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Lmao I would except this a big technology plant in which every little thing is tracked and monitored lol the parts I have been running today are tiny but $2000 each :chong:

Side note, I havw been OWNING today. Going MUCH better than past 2 days. Good thing I have a good memory cos they literally only showed me a lot of shit 1 time. And I'm overseeing 5 different machines....alone :/

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

Offlinekreg

#851070 - 10/17/21 01:44 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

Yeesh, do what you gotta do. Remember dont let people catch you knowing stuff above your pay grade lol
yknow like how to fix things

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

#851075 - 10/17/21 03:06 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

:feelsoldman:

Offlinekreg

Re: MDC [Re: Jenny]
    #851077 - 10/17/21 03:57 PM (2 years, 5 months ago)

yo my legs hurt and i keep forgeting what im doing but im
going to get some work done yo
:coolcat:

whos got house seeds they want tested lol

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates