Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
It's Friday at da smoke lounge
    #848822 - 07/30/21 04:34 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

:feelingfunky:  :feelingfeisty:  :stayfunky:  :tantrika:

What are y'all doing tonight? Barry what are you doing? What is Barry doing tonight?

I'm not doing anything at all

:feelssadman:

--------------------

Edited by Niffla (07/30/21 04:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTexas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas Flag
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Niffla]
    #848825 - 07/30/21 05:23 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Barry is riding his elephant:batlol:

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Hair Pie

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #848831 - 07/30/21 06:54 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Spicemaster said:
Barry is riding his elephant:batlol:

:ohwow:

I wanna ride his elephant

:superiority:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848835 - 07/30/21 07:55 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
Bassui wrote the following letter to one of his disciples who was about to die:
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Fleabag Friend]
    #848838 - 07/30/21 08:17 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Had a chill day at work. Just a bit of rigging and pipe weldin. Got off early for friday and lit out.

I just bought a 97 F150 and am enjoyin the fuck outta drivin it. Its a manual transmission, So none of my buds can drive the motherfucker.

I took one my friends to a big field when I got off work and let him get a feel for the clutch without worryin about stallin out in traffic. He picked up on it quick. Anyway, we've both often wondered why this particular field Has a town park sign on it. Its been a "park" for years, but theres nothin on it. Well this SUV pulled up and this guy gets out this big ass RC plane and starts flying the fuck outta this thing. He was enjoyin having an audience and started doin loopty loops and shit over top of us. So I found out we were drivin around in an RC park. So we got a free air show and learned somethin.

Then my buddy tells me we need to go to his step dads house to pick up something. No problem, we get there in a few minutes. Step dads son is out front with a trash bag chillin with his cat. We pull around the side and get out to go see whats up. I notice he looks upset. I look down and see that this cat is covered in flies. Oh SHit...
Dudes cat got runned over. and I get volunteered to help... What The FUCK!?!? HAHAHA! It was a really strange situation to suddenly get thrown into. I dont mind helpin though. I hold the bag for him and he loads up the stiff corpse. Poor cats eye was hangin outta its head. My bud tells him we're goin to go bury it in stepdads lot down the road. He sadly says alright and we part ways..

Well that was a lie and my bud has no intention of burying this cat. So we pull into a gas station and dump the cat over a fence in a cow field behind the station. Good enough. I get gas and we take off down the road. On the way there we see a van stopped in the middle of the street. Dude ran outta gas. I offer to give him a lift and he climbs in the bed and We take off down the road. Me and my buddy start laughin our asses off thinking about how fuckin funny it wouldve been if we still had that fucked up bloody cat in that bag back there and that dude climbed in the bed with it! That was so fuckin funny. We get to the gas station and guy buys us a sixer of tall boys for helpin him out.

An interesting friday.

--------------------
"The essence of your mind is not born, so it will never die. It is not an existence, which is perishable. It is not an emptiness, which is a mere void. It has neither color nor form. It enjoys no pleasures and suffers no pains.
"I know you are very ill. Like a good Zen student, you are facing that sickness squarely. You may not know exactly who is suffering, but question yourself: What is the essence of this mind? Think only of this. You will need no more. Covet nothing. Your end which is endless is as a snowflake dissolving in the pure air."

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848845 - 07/30/21 08:48 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

that is an interesting friday

certainly leaps and bounds more interesting than my super lame saturday

:doingmediocre:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848847 - 07/30/21 08:56 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Lets hear it man. I can have just as much fun sitting on my ass next to a ditch as I did today. Its all about perspective. Boredom is a myth.

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848849 - 07/30/21 09:02 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fleabag Friend said:
Its all about perspective. Boredom is a myth.

wise words, fleabag.

but yeah I just went to work today, punched in and punched out, came home, cleaned the place up, shit poasted.

tomorrow though I think i'm going to hit the store early, pick up a flat iron steak and some other shit, come back and day drink all day

:drunkdriver:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848852 - 07/30/21 09:12 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like a plan! what kinda sides? And Whats yer poison? I always drank Lone Star myself... Pairs nice with some good cookin...

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848855 - 07/30/21 09:19 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah I'm a Lonestar fan also. I switch it up a lot though. I got like a beer rotation. Right now in the fridge I got those dark modelos. The modelo negra. I got an itch for some good fried mushrooms that needs to be scratched -- I'm going to go with that as a side. And something else I'll find at the store tomorrow.

What do you got planned for the rest of the weekend Fleabag

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848858 - 07/30/21 09:34 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Shit I dont know... I got a deer lease that needs a lot of work done. Theres an old dilapidated flooded out cabin that needs tearing down that I inherited. Now that I got a pickup again I think I'm gonna load up my tools and try to do that. Salvage as much lumber as I can off it. Its got a lot of good tin on the roof that I can reuse too. Other than that I might just sit around and scratch my nuts instead. See what feels right.

--------------------

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

#848863 - 07/30/21 09:56 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

drag paw's ass out there and make him help you tear down the cabin :crankey:

have him help you scratch your nuts too

:batlol:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848866 - 07/30/21 10:01 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Paw may as well be in another country. He's way the fuck over on the other side of the state.

I bet he'd be real good at scratchin my nads...

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848872 - 07/31/21 10:06 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Lets go hunting this season
I come into H-Town a lot during the winter:highfive:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848877 - 07/31/21 11:01 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like a plan. Gotta get all this shit done first. Wont be nowhere for anybody to stay.

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848881 - 07/31/21 12:05 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I used to have a lease in Utopia Tx ....the deer were really small but the meat was great:batlol:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848885 - 07/31/21 12:19 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Mines up in Moss Hill.

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848889 - 07/31/21 12:29 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Where is that at?
Nevermind its close to Dayton:derdance:

--------------------

OfflineFleabag Friend
OTD Free Bag Fiend
Male User Gallery

#848891 - 07/31/21 12:59 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

yessir! its a good time. I got a spot over lookin a lake.

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#848894 - 07/31/21 02:00 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

You got cattle out there?
Thats prime shroom picking area out there:batlol:
:mushroom2::poppinsclap::mushroom2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom