Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekreg

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Data]
    #855431 - 02/04/22 06:19 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

what's everybody been up to? pretty much same ol same ol here. Might be changing things up soon but been saying that for a while right ahaha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKaLyX
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: kreg]
    #855433 - 02/04/22 06:20 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Bing sober playing Castlevania, fun times....

Offlinekreg

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: KaLyX]
    #855434 - 02/04/22 06:26 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Which one? I liked the GBA ones most

InvisibleKaLyX
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: kreg] * 1
    #855435 - 02/04/22 06:35 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Dawn of Sorrow. I just beat the last GBA ones today :grin: They were just as good as I rememebred them to be the first times around too!

Too bad that they will never make another good castlevania game :sad:

Edited by KaLyX (02/04/22 06:38 PM)

Offlinekreg

#855436 - 02/04/22 07:09 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Did you play Circle of the Moon again? Maaan I feel the same way... like it bugs me that they just rushed that shitty 2d metroid release for switch when like.... they could have scrapped THAT and gave us another revamped 2d castlevania and I woulda flipped.

InvisibleKaLyX
    #855440 - 02/04/22 07:38 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Yes I did. I beat that one last week, and I just finished Aria of Sorrow today, before I started playing Dawn of Sorrow now.

I will say that Harmony of Dissonance was pure garbage. I tried to like it, but the horrible music, and getting stuck with no possible way to know where to go next, without constantly looking at a guide, ruined it for me, and I gave up towards the end. I will never touch that sorry piece of garbage ever again!

As far as Metroid Dread goes, I thought it was the best Meteoroid game that I'd ever played. To each his own I reckon, haha :grin:

On a side note, I read that Konami is officially done making Castlevania games :sad: I reckon it's because all the other games thta came out after the DS ones were pure garbage.

https://www.svg.com/139857/why-konami-wont-release-another-console-castlevania/

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #855446 - 02/04/22 08:23 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
what's everybody been up to? pretty much same ol same ol here. Might be changing things up soon but been saying that for a while right ahaha

Same here, got a trip to Sedona planned for the end of February, but until then I'm just doing the usual. :shrug:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Offlinekreg

#855447 - 02/04/22 08:27 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

KaLyX said:
Yes I did. I beat that one last week, and I just finished Aria of Sorrow today, before I started playing Dawn of Sorrow now.

I will say that Harmony of Dissonance was pure garbage. I tried to like it, but the horrible music, and getting stuck with no possible way to know where to go next, without constantly looking at a guide, ruined it for me, and I gave up towards the end. I will never touch that sorry piece of garbage ever again!

As far as Metroid Dread goes, I thought it was the best Meteoroid game that I'd ever played. To each his own I reckon, haha :grin:

On a side note, I read that Konami is officially done making Castlevania games :sad: I reckon it's because all the other games thta came out after the DS ones were pure garbage.

https://www.svg.com/139857/why-konami-wont-release-another-console-castlevania/

I think Dissonance had some really good cheats at the end of it though... maybe they were gameshark only. Maybe i'm thinking of one of the previous ones but like you could turn into a dracula type character that could turn into a bat? Lol I liked the cheats most about all of them except for Circle and even then Circle had some great glitches although shitty gameshark stuff.
        Hmmm maybe it's because I only tried the demo! I was really really really excited for the next 3D Prime game. I was ready to wait another 5 years if necessary ahaha.

InvisibleKaLyX
    #855449 - 02/05/22 05:02 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

I know it would have been better had there been some direction in where to go next. I wandered around the same spots aimlessly for hours, never finding where to go. I just gave up towards end.

There have been several of them where you can turn into a bat, but Aria of sorrow was the last one that I played on GBA where you cold do that.

I never did play any of the 3D Metroid games. I'm old school for life,and I only play 2D Metroidvania games, and no modern stuff whatsoever, especially 3D first person games. However, I will play modern games made in the old pixel style 2D fashion when they make a new good one. As of late everything new has be total garbage, so I'm going back in time, and revisiting all the old 2D classics :cool:

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #855535 - 02/08/22 08:20 AM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

kreg said:

Same here, got a trip to Sedona planned for the end of February, but until then I'm just doing the usual. :shrug:

LOVE Sedona.

We went out to the Grand Canyon and this couple we were talking to kept raving about Sedona. I knew nothing about Sedonam We ended up going to check it out and it was amazing. Gorgeous, vibrant little town. And the drive there was awesome...extremely scenic.

Would love to go back some day.

--------------------

OfflineSameThing
Male User Gallery

Loc: ΣΔЯТН
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Niffla]
    #855592 - 02/12/22 09:06 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Damn it i forgot to do a friday post :mad2:

Fridays are my fave.

:tellmeastory:

--------------------
Δ Δ Δ

OfflineMof
Male

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: SameThing]
    #855608 - 02/14/22 02:56 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

I had a vape rig but never used it up until recently.

Do people who dab go back to smoking leaf?

I air dry my leaf in the oven, to burn off the acidic taste but I was wondering what people do most of the time, wax or leaf?

Offlinespirit_shadow
Old mate firebender
I'm a teapot

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Mof]
    #855610 - 02/14/22 05:57 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mof said:

I air dry my leaf in the oven, to burn off the acidic taste but I was wondering what people do most of the time, wax or leaf?

Maaan....not really :frown: I have had the most fire bud for 2 weeks and I'm just like meh, I really prefer dabbing which sucks cos I miss the ritual of smoking weed but weed just is harsh to me now even top shelf shit is meh:badmanthisfeels:

--------------------
bruh....
Ban Lotto

OfflineNiffla
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: SameThing] * 1
    #855612 - 02/14/22 06:41 PM (2 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SameThing said:

Fridays are my fave.

:hugitout:

--------------------

Edited by Niffla (02/14/22 06:42 PM)

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US
Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #855657 - 02/19/22 10:17 PM (2 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Data said:
Quote:

kreg said:

LOVE Sedona.

We went out to the Grand Canyon and this couple we were talking to kept raving about Sedona. I knew nothing about Sedonam We ended up going to check it out and it was amazing. Gorgeous, vibrant little town. And the drive there was awesome...extremely scenic.

Would love to go back some day.

It's been pretty cool so far.

If you're ever around again, I highly recommend taking the 45 minute drive to Jerome. That place is weird and awesome at the same time.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: Mof]
    #855663 - 02/20/22 02:35 AM (2 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Mof said:

Well, me personally, I think the idea with dabs is to use as little stuff as possible when using the application like a uhhhhh like a uhhh little deeb a uhhh a dob? ah , a dab of substance... And yes I think the experience is different from using flower. Flower for one definitely has more CBD in it, but smoking it should give a more delayed gratification effect vs vaping a concentrated dose in one hit. My 2c

Offlinekreg

Re: It's Friday at da smoke lounge [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #855664 - 02/20/22 02:38 AM (2 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
Quote:

Mof said:

Maaan....not really :frown: I have had the most fire bud for 2 weeks and I'm just like meh, I really prefer dabbing which sucks cos I miss the ritual of smoking weed but weed just is harsh to me now even top shelf shit is meh:badmanthisfeels:

and spirit just wondering... when you're using flower are you smoking big giant bowls/rolling giant joints? IDK something something is maybe maybe telling me you aren't packing one hitters in a mechvape maybe idk maybe :shrug: I've heard it's a little less harsh when smoking less at a time

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#855667 - 02/20/22 06:14 AM (2 years, 27 days ago)

I remember there for several years, I smoked almost exclusively out of 2-4ft bongs with massive bowls. Those rips always came with a few minutes of squinting and limited breathing afterwards, to keep from coughing my guts up.

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#855671 - 02/20/22 12:11 PM (2 years, 27 days ago)

one of my favorite discoveries has been applying the tiniest dose of THC , vaping smoked or edible, on a low tolerance. Just a way easier experience its EXACTLY like dosing psychedelics and others. People will ruin shit for themselves by taking way too much and then deciding the drug is bad or something

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#855674 - 02/20/22 06:34 PM (2 years, 27 days ago)

Yea moderation is key on most everything.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures