Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline420SOS
Stranger

Countries that oppose cannabis consumption
    #838575 - 08/24/19 06:23 AM (4 years, 7 months ago)

I'm working  on an article I wrote a while ago regarding the issue and had me thinking of all the absurd laws against cannabis there are around the world. It's illegal around here so I'm kinda used to it but there are definitely places where they just go to far. Have you ever experienced ridiculous policies regarding cannabis while traveling or even where you live?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekeilecpod
Stranger
Re: Countries that oppose cannabis consumption [Re: 420SOS]
    #847283 - 01/25/21 05:38 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Since legalization of cannabis for medical or general use would increase cannabis use rather than reduce it and would lead to increased rates of addiction to cannabis among youth and adults, legalizing cannabis is not a smart public health or public safety strategy for any state or country. Having said that, I love red vein kratom because it is completely harmless, and its effect helps to relax as much as it does from marijuana. Fortunately, I found a service for myself where I can buy kratom. Excellent prices and high quality contributes to the rapid growth of the popularity of this service and I hope this will help many who really need this product.

Edited to remove non-approved vendor link.

Edited by Data (02/13/21 04:04 PM)

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Countries that oppose cannabis consumption [Re: keilecpod]
    #847376 - 02/13/21 04:02 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

1. You resurrected a thread that's been dead for over a year.

2. You claim that cannabis addiction is a serious concern relative to kratom. Kratom affects opioid receptors, has a proven potential for addiction, and has physical withdrawal symptoms when discontinuing use. Cannabis has only been shown to have a psychological addiction potential, and only shows negative physical effects at extremely high dosages.

3. You claim that kratom is harmless, yet any dope capable of using google can look up the range of adverse effects (up to seizures, depressed respiration, liver damage, and coma). Even at moderate dosage Kratom can cause sleep disruptions, erectile dysfunction, and intestinal blockages. Your claim is not supported by reality.

4. You advertise and link to a supplier of Kratom, even though you're not an approved vendor. This is in clear violation of forum rules.

In your 2 posts since signing up, you've been nothing but trouble. Please use this temp ban as a firm and final warning to read the rules and quit fucking around. If you want to spout inaccurate BS about cannabis or Kratom, play by the rules until you get into the thunderdome, and then BS away.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds