Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery

I am officially growing herb this season, starting tomorrow!
    #845679 - 06/21/20 03:14 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

That's right, I will be buying three clones tomorrow, along with three ten-gallon pots, and mineral-enhanced soil to plant the clones in.
I do not know which strains I will be buying as I do not know which strains the store carries currently, but I'll find out tomorrow.
Hopefully I can get one white widow clone because I really love that strain.
I'll be growing at a friend's house because I cannot grow in my backyard; my dad would see them and ask me to remove them.
This will be my first ever "official" grow (the one time I grew plants my dad ripped them up before they got to the flowering stage).
I live in Maine, and Maine has one strain in particular which is very good, it is a Maine strain, it's called Mother of Berries or MOB.
My friend is growing that one.
I'll be growing outside in my friend's yard, is there anything I need to know in advance before I go there and plant the clones?
Thank you everyone for your help.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: I am officially growing herb this season, starting tomorrow! [Re: cannabispatient] * 1
    #845714 - 06/22/20 01:17 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

If the clones came from under weak lighting, and you transplant into direct sunlight, there's a chance they'll be fried.  You can either cover them with shade cloth the first few days, harden them off under a strong light, or just plant and hope for the best.  Even if most of the leaves burn off, the younger growth should be fine, so the plants will usually recover.  Just sets you back a bit.

For soil, I'd avoid anything with added chemical fertilizers.  Personally I grow organically, so I mix up my own soil and use dry amendments rather than synthetic nutrients.  This means I rarely have to feed my plants anything more than water.  It helps to have a larger soil mass, which is why I'd recommend garden beds over pots, but 10 gal should be fine for your first grow.

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery

Re: I am officially growing herb this season, starting tomorrow! [Re: yoosername]
    #845722 - 06/22/20 08:00 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for your help yoosername.
Yeah the clones were under a weak light when I bought them, and we placed the plants under the sun outside.
But my friend who's helping me grow said to put them in the shade for two days so that's what we ended up doing.
Hopefully they should be ready for the sun in a few days.
All three clones are Critical Kush.
I'm so happy about that, I researched the strain and found out that it is a pure 100% indica.
That's my favorite kind, plus the THC levels are through the roof AND it has a high level of CBD.
I also read that it causes NO anxiety or paranoia whatsoever!
Who could ask for more?

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

OfflineJenny
Female User Gallery

Re: I am officially growing herb this season, starting tomorrow! [Re: cannabispatient]
    #845747 - 06/23/20 01:13 PM (3 years, 9 months ago)

that's cool i have never really grown herb before so i dont know :smug:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck