Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCannabrainz
Grower
Male

Smoking different strains
    #843582 - 03/12/20 07:09 AM (4 years, 17 days ago)

Does anyone else who grows eventually get sick of smoking the same strain/s? I've got 5 I've been smoking on for almost a year now. So burnt on the flavor it's like I don't even taste the turps unless I smoke a different strain first. I need me some GDP, OG or a good Sour D.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeanT9
Stranger

Re: Smoking different strains [Re: Cannabrainz]
    #843584 - 03/12/20 12:41 PM (4 years, 16 days ago)

i never get sick of the purple creeper and blueberry :stoned:

OfflineCannabrainz
Grower
Male

Re: Smoking different strains [Re: SeanT9]
    #843587 - 03/12/20 08:13 PM (4 years, 16 days ago)

It doesn't matter what strains I grow. I end up smoking on them too long and needing a change.  I find if I mix em or come back after a little break,  they are great again.

OfflineArjun23
Stranger
    #843611 - 03/14/20 08:15 PM (4 years, 14 days ago)

lol fucking grower problems

I wish I just didn't have to pay tax on weed that had the chems flushed

OfflineMof
Male

Re: Smoking different strains [Re: Arjun23]
    #843612 - 03/14/20 08:29 PM (4 years, 14 days ago)

legal weed is pretty ass
taste like carpet silicia gel
they don't know what they're doing most times

my worst weed was more mind meltingy and flavourful

OfflineSeanT9
Stranger

Re: Smoking different strains [Re: Mof]
    #843627 - 03/15/20 07:04 PM (4 years, 13 days ago)

when i smoked medical marijuana, i found out that the company discourages chain-smoking cigarettes as i told them i smoke at least 10 a day.....they did bypass this and didn't mind much, but then they called me doctor and found out that i somehow acquired these medical records without telling them what they are for. i assumed the company wouldn't bother to talk to them. then i  learned it's all way more complicated than i remembered.  they allowed me to sign up to two dispensaries in the same neighborhood on the edge of town.  sonoma medicinal herbs was originally made for people with severe social anxiety when using cannabis.  the other club i would choose a strain from, i found out it was medical pot at all.. the whole time i never knew i was being tested for smoking "weed" with schizophrenia and dxm.  i have used recreational marijauana alot, then we all disbanded and we dont' see eachother (my friends).  bongs, blunts, pipes.  cannot share medical pot though...which i did. so why did they allow me to use the dispensaries even when they knew i admitted to chainsmoking and not bein honest about my doctor?  yes, they sell the shady strain at the organicann.....probably because i dread the feeling of failire if i told my doctors, they woild say no.  now i am not smoking anything about weed at the moment.

peace

OfflineCannabrainz
Grower
Male

#843870 - 03/23/20 09:10 PM (4 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

SeanT9 said:
when i smoked medical marijuana, i found out that the company discourages chain-smoking cigarettes as i told them i smoke at least 10 a day.....they did bypass this and didn't mind much, but then they called me doctor and found out that i somehow acquired these medical records without telling them what they are for. i assumed the company wouldn't bother to talk to them. then i  learned it's all way more complicated than i remembered.  they allowed me to sign up to two dispensaries in the same neighborhood on the edge of town.  sonoma medicinal herbs was originally made for people with severe social anxiety when using cannabis.  the other club i would choose a strain from, i found out it was medical pot at all.. the whole time i never knew i was being tested for smoking "weed" with schizophrenia and dxm.  i have used recreational marijauana alot, then we all disbanded and we dont' see eachother (my friends).  bongs, blunts, pipes.  cannot share medical pot though...which i did. so why did they allow me to use the dispensaries even when they knew i admitted to chainsmoking and not bein honest about my doctor?  yes, they sell the shady strain at the organicann.....probably because i dread the feeling of failire if i told my doctors, they woild say no.  now i am not smoking anything about weed at the moment.

peace

Dude im so confused.

OfflineSeanT9
Stranger

#843871 - 03/23/20 10:16 PM (4 years, 5 days ago)

just realizations :awecid:

OfflineOvoidhunter
Stranger
    #843873 - 03/23/20 11:00 PM (4 years, 5 days ago)

Some Buddha x AK-47

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Re: Smoking different strains [Re: Mof]
    #843894 - 03/24/20 02:09 PM (4 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Mof said:
legal weed is pretty ass
taste like carpet silicia gel
they don't know what they're doing most times

my worst weed was more mind meltingy and flavourful

You don't know where to go for good legal weed then.
I'm a medical patient and this one dispensary I visit has the best weed in the area.
It's FAR better than any blackmarket weed.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom