Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

Loc: Just south of down.
The Shroomery/Growery spoiled me. Spoiled me hard. * 1
    #812444 - 05/04/16 02:16 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I was on a few other forums before that fateful day I needed a mushroom i.d. and stumble't into the shroomery, by accident.  Since my bannings (usually for no reason, koods, tymeth, cherrybom, A rockafella) I've killed time on some other ones and have come to find their functionality sucks.  I got spoiled with how much Shroom/Grow actually put into the ease of usage and the, as they say "removal of steps to get further quicker".

Hella efficient.

The only suggestion I could offer up (this is strictly for the shroomery, but more of a warning for the growery) is not letting fuckwit mods take the place down. 

I like my secret spots, the more people that come in the more problems you need to deal with.  Growery is real quiet, like a secret.  Shroomery got too fuckin big, a bunch of retards started getting modded and everyone has a complaint and arguments are an everyday thing and blah blah..

So, that said my only suggestion would be if you're trying to recruit more traffic to make sure it's in a controlled manner.  Sometimes less is more you know?  A lot of good people on the shroomery are just like "fuck it I'm out" because the retardation took all the fun out of even showing up anymore.

Just an aspect to take into consideration you know, for what it's worth.  Take it or leave it, you know how it rolls.

--------------------
It's not easy being green..:bouncysmoke:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male

Loc: America Flag
Re: The Shroomery/Growery spoiled me. Spoiled me hard. [Re: Amanita86]
    #839468 - 11/25/19 05:33 PM (4 years, 4 months ago)

Sup Amanita?

How's life at the ol shroom doggery?

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: The Shroomery/Growery spoiled me. Spoiled me hard. [Re: XUL]
    #841239 - 12/31/19 01:52 PM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Shroomery got hella gay.

OfflineXUL
OTD Janitor
Male

Loc: America Flag
Re: The Shroomery/Growery spoiled me. Spoiled me hard. [Re: eNtranceAsexit] * 1
    #841264 - 01/01/20 04:28 AM (4 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

eNtranceAsexit said:
Shroomery got hella gay.

Yah.

A politics forum that only allows certain kinds of politics. Or they ban you.

I stop over there now and again. Since they banned everyone, it now consists of a bunch of leftist democrats who sit in a circle and pontificate. The dissenting opinions have been removed and the conversation has become repetitive, plain, and dry.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder