Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
Good tea
    #830492 - 12/18/17 07:58 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

Hi,

I've done this before but was wondering something, and that is, what do you think would be the perfect dose for one person with a fairly low tolerance to cannabis?
In other words, if I wanted to make a bhang-like tea with milk and some spices and sugar, how much flower should I use?
Would two grams of high-potency buds be a little too much?
I was thinking maybe in the range of 1 to 1.5g of weed and a glass of milk with some sugar and spices such as cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
I want to have a nice relaxing but strong healing experience which I do not get from smoking, which simply hits me really hard and fast.
Thanks and have a great day.

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Good tea [Re: cannabispatient]
    #830494 - 12/18/17 08:46 PM (6 years, 3 months ago)

The good and the bad about eating cannabis is how much more potent it is then smoking it. When you smoke cannabis you can stop when you have had too much however when eaten it takes up to hours to hit and when it does there is no way to stop getting a lot higher then you want too.

If smoking gets you too high I do not recommend drinking it but if you do

Quote:

How To Make Marijuana Milkshakes (Edibles/ Firecrackers/ Weed Smoothies): Cannabasics #50

Today we learn how to make  Marijuana Milkshakes or cannabis infused Edibles and Firecrackers Smoothies. This little weed hack is a great way to try out new ice creams while getting the most out of old edibles.

InvisibleKaLyX
Re: Good tea [Re: Rider420]
    #835775 - 01/08/19 02:21 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rider420 said:
The good and the bad about eating cannabis is how much more potent it is then smoking it. When you smoke cannabis you can stop when you have had too much however when eaten it takes up to hours to hit and when it does there is no way to stop getting a lot higher then you want too.

If smoking gets you too high I do not recommend drinking it but if you do

Quote:

How To Make Marijuana Milkshakes (Edibles/ Firecrackers/ Weed Smoothies): Cannabasics #50

Today we learn how to make  Marijuana Milkshakes or cannabis infused Edibles and Firecrackers Smoothies. This little weed hack is a great way to try out new ice creams while getting the most out of old edibles.

I totally agree :thumbup: Eating herbs is way different, and it lasts a hell of a lot longer too! It also takes way more product to get stoned, opposed to just smoking a bowl.

Offlinemarkalbob
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Good tea [Re: cannabispatient]
    #843009 - 02/07/20 08:53 AM (4 years, 1 month ago)

to what was already said:

Made a firecracker for a friend.  Had about 2.5 grams on it, decarbed.  He ate it at like 6 PM.

Too fucked to go to school the next morning. Or noon.  Said his high was starting to wear off at like three the next afternoon.

Yes, you can eat less, but there's always a risk, and you have to basically dose, hang out an hour or so, and then adjust if nothing has "hit"....if you do at like 20 minutes you could just get royally fucked.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds