Home | Community | Message Board


Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
First post, hello!
    #833084 -

I don't have much to rep on the cannabis side. I have grown once before in my life and it was trash. Currently I'm more into the  :growshrooms:  :sporedrop:  :mushdance: though I hope in a few months of ghosting and reading up I might be able to get start a grow. I'm really interested in using P. Cubensis mycelium with growing cannabis. Anyways hello!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First post, hello! [Re: RaRaRasputin]
    #833085 -

I came from the Shroomery also.
Knew how to grow weed in dirt.
Learned hydo here.

Welcome Aboard




                          :getstoned:


--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: First post, hello! [Re: KaptKid]
    #833086 -

He'll yeah!
:bonghit3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm all for cannabis use.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Triptonic 19,681 68 02/16/12 09:43 PM
by bm90191
* The Post When You Trip Thread!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
FRACTALife 37,356 107 02/08/24 03:41 AM
by Solid Log
* The post when you smoke thread!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 927 928 )
Fisherman 2,248,954 18,541 09/08/26 07:14 PM
by Jenny
* Not sure where to post this
( 1 2 all )
m00nshine 3,981 25 10/22/10 10:58 PM
by m00nshine
* Post your most spiritual trips,what you were doing Trippin509 2,202 8 08/26/11 02:34 PM
by nannybooboo
* High Times Cannabis Cup Raided in Amsterdam FurrowedBrowM 4,829 13 11/24/11 10:30 PM
by FurrowedBrow
* The updated Cannabis $ by state post LunchBoxDreams 2,094 8 01/01/12 10:14 PM
by LunchBoxDreams
* Needs some studies on cannabis FRACTALife 1,816 8 01/30/13 03:26 PM
by mhbound

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Harry_Ba11sach, Magash, Data, Stoneth, Dr. Siekadellyk
789 topic views. 4 members, 5,301 guests and 588 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 16 queries.