Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Microdosing
    #832038 - 03/02/18 07:37 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

I've been thinking about this concept for awhile now. I feel LSD helps brings out the full potential of certain parts of the brain. That we may not use as much when the LSD isn't present. I've been hearing for the last couple of years. That people with a fast, 'critical' professions benefit greatly when microdosing. Has anyone tried doing this before?  The concept really appeals to me. I'm thinking of trying it myself soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Microdosing [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #832040 - 03/02/18 07:53 PM (6 years, 28 days ago)

I did this with mushrooms. I took .3 3x a day. I felt like it made a dif, but I think it was more of a placebo thing...

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: Microdosing [Re: poor boy]
    #832041 - 03/03/18 12:39 PM (6 years, 27 days ago)

You guys are just a pair of homeopathies. :rolleyes: I know bad pun.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#832043 - 03/03/18 11:31 PM (6 years, 27 days ago)

I've been microdosing for a couple of months. It's a great nootropic that gives you a 'pep to yer step' and the positive effects seem to linger on a few days later.

I may have been doing it wrong though as I just cut my tabs into 4 squares and further divide those down into small chunks instead of using the volumetric dosing method.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlineremix
grammer natze

Re: Microdosing [Re: Sham87]
    #832047 - 03/04/18 04:49 AM (6 years, 26 days ago)

Considering that "anti-depressants" (SSRI's and SNRI's, mostly) act on the serotonin system I wouldn't doubt that micro-dosing hallucinogens (which also act on the serotonin system) would probably lead to an elevated mood.

Have you noticed anything specific so far?

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Re: Microdosing [Re: remix]
    #832094 - 03/07/18 07:08 PM (6 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

remix said:

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#832138 - 03/11/18 11:52 AM (6 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
Quote:

remix said:

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#832334 - 03/28/18 11:14 AM (6 years, 2 days ago)

Sorry for lag guys I forgot :smilingpuppy:

As for specifics: On the days that I was microdosing I would enter a content state of flow that typically lasted all throughout the week. It's a great aid if you can stick to your schedule and dose properly, I started dosing twice a week and thats when shit started to go sideways.

Socially, Lsd worked wonders for me. I'm usually a pretty reserved dude unless im comfortable with you, then Ill just bug you or something. The days I was microdosing my social interactions doubled and I found it easier to carry on a conversation even if my interest wasn't really there. (I'm not a social retard btw, I'd rather be by myself).

I also found myself getting into random conversations and making new acquaintances. I would just go on walks and start talking to people about the most random shit.

Also noticed my emotions were all over the place (obviously lsd acting on the serotonin receptors) some days after the microdose.

I would find it harder to do easy tasks at my profession like editing certain images or laying out stuff. Instructions from others would be coherent but I would blank out when it came time to do it. It got to the point where I was called out for my sudden 180 degree about face.

I think this was because I was microdosing by cutting out little pieces of squares instead of volumetric dosing where you place a single 100ug tab inside a water bottle and only drink 10ml (10 ml = 10ug) the day of your dose.

After about 3 weeks I started to take bigger doses to feel anything so I decided to stop where I was at.

Overall I think microdosing works great but I know I was dosing too high. Lsd is awesome man, fuck.

Hope this helps

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
    #832343 - 03/30/18 05:49 PM (6 years, 11 hours ago)

LSD ever make u feel insecure and stuck like un-changing, and the feeling of being stagnant... and kind of annoyed.  I'll see when this speed-mask comes off.:uhoh:

--------------------

Offlineferrum
Stranger
    #832346 - 03/30/18 11:26 PM (6 years, 5 hours ago)

I do this all the time , I get real good clean acid and I'll cut up a full hit into 4  quarter hits,  well then , I'll cut the first quarter in half , and after eating that I'll eat the other .....

Sometimes I just do that and go about my day , I'll cook , read mathematics , chemisty,  work, mess around whatever

All I really notice from it is thinking tasks like mathematics are slightly more challenging during the first two hours , after that good clarity and it seem s to build , like a kind of mental workout and you start building mental body mass .

It also adds lots of perspective to conflictions going on with folks in my life , I'll analyze a lot of opinions and normally get good insight , better than say I do with a beer or joint or whatever

Sometimes I'll get carried away though, and slowly eat the remaining quarter s ...this happens sometimes from whatever the reason, but albeit that I do enjoy microdoses ,

One negative , I think a lot , and I've noticed that the dosing at micro levels causes me to lose sleep in the long run, I just plainly won't sleep as restfully and soundly and quickly to sleep

Which I'll normally counter with low dose salvia js or more effective angle trumpet eating . Which knocks me the f out quick smart . Hope this helps , I generally recommend it to help you though .

Edited by ferrum (03/30/18 11:30 PM)

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Microdosing [Re: dirtyneedle]
    #832352 - 03/31/18 09:53 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

dirtyneedle said:
LSD ever make u feel insecure and stuck like un-changing, and the feeling of being stagnant... and kind of annoyed.  I'll see when this speed-mask comes off.:uhoh:

Some what but I know this came from my own doing imo. Like knowing where I'm at in life and knowing how to get to where I want to go type of shit...

IT did bring all of my issues to the surface for me to deal with though.

--------------------

Offlineremix
grammer natze

#832357 - 04/01/18 01:35 AM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:

I feel like that's how hallucinogens work in that regard. The idea that they give people these grand epiphanies is kind of exaggerated.

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#832360 - 04/01/18 12:26 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Well yea obviously but it was a bit more subtle. Since I used mircrodosing to work I just realized specific things about the line of work I do, my skill and so on.

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

#832361 - 04/01/18 01:16 PM (5 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

remix said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

I feel like that's how hallucinogens work in that regard. The idea that they give people these grand epiphanies is kind of exaggerated.

Quote:

We are all wired into a survival trip now. No more of the speed that fueled that 60's. That was the fatal flaw in Tim Leary's trip. He crashed around America selling "consciousness expansion" without ever giving a thought to the grim meat-hook realities that were lying in wait for all the people who took him seriously... All those pathetically eager acid freaks who thought they could buy Peace and Understanding for three bucks a hit. But their loss and failure is ours too. What Leary took down with him was the central illusion of a whole life-style that he helped create... a generation of permanent cripples, failed seekers, who never understood the essential old-mystic fallacy of the Acid Culture: the desperate assumption that somebody... or at least some force - is tending the light at the end of the tunnel.

:hst:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract