Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineOnethread
Stranger
No time machines allowed here right but read Ari's facebook page
    #828056 - 08/20/17 04:36 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Carl author, please leave clues like words
Radio
Nasa
Alien
Dish radio
In chapter x if time machine in backwards chronology starting on facebook than moving backwards to verbalrecordings on shroomery followed by chapter 12 for tripystuff IF THEY WORK respectively. So i wonder if i do have a satilite. Also im quiting all drugs for a while, maybe just once in a blue moon pot. Also gum killers, just DONT POISON CALIFORNIANS. There will be shit, SHIT and your time travel protection will not work. I need coments. I need time machines. Email arielarbelaa@gmail.com
And i need money. If people want to TMconstruction team with me in person, or split profits from patents email me. Also i have some ideas and material for video games and movies and time travel magic and toys. OK , now everyone post shiyloads of posts here, trolling allowed here in this thread just not on my facebook page AND READ ALL MY POSTS ON FACEBOK WELL and aliens, help me make good timemachine just for safe stuff, just stuff good for USA and, dont do more floods, and those ETs that said that videographic there "we like taking ju ju done" dont do that shit please (dont you know about harmless headach implants, but only do that to assholes, thats better than poison
And some bad news: i might have just had my brain sliced by laser
And some ok news: i kind of think i didnt...im kind of ok
And a note here, i have a hacker on facebook and im not from ucla. Everyone posts lotsa posts here and email me designs. And ekodrywall call me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOnethread
Stranger
Re: No time machines allowed here right but read Ari's facebook page [Re: Onethread]
    #828057 - 08/20/17 04:42 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Dude i think they deleted all these threads from facebook. Also im colecting maple pods to place in lasershild turbine to get telepathy interface from timetravelers by placing unit in time capsule for one million years into future. I will also place an ipodtouch pointing outwards through a window in turbine .  Read all facebook posts by me and post good replies there.

Offlineyoosername
Strange

Loc: Somewhere under the Sun
Re: No time machines allowed here right but read Ari's facebook page [Re: Onethread]
    #828059 - 08/20/17 08:07 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Idk, the iPod touch tends to revert to recovery mode after extended periods of non-use.  You'd have to include a raspberry pi module running itunes to reflash the ipsw every now and again.

OfflineRider420
Stranger

Re: No time machines allowed here right but read Ari's facebook page [Re: yoosername]
    #828060 - 08/20/17 10:02 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

yoosername said:
Idk, the iPod touch tends to revert to recovery mode after extended periods of non-use.  You'd have to include a raspberry pi module running itunes to reflash the ipsw every now and again.

You will need a copy of orange pi light with your raspberry so you can use its emulators to travel back in time to 2d gaming. :rolleyes:

BTW sorry dude but drugs are needed to travel in time. ROLMFAO cya

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#828067 - 08/21/17 01:32 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

back on this time travel shit? Hi trippy! :wave:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules