Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineOompah Loomp

Oompah Loomp's First Journal on the Growery-Outdoor, Soil, Bagseed and alot of love...
    #820748 - 11/04/16 01:14 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Greetings to all my fellow psychotropic plant lover's out there! :smile:

This is going to be my first time doing an online journal, and I thought what better place to do it than the Growery. Better here than than Shroomery where I'm a member as well. I'll try to update every week or two depending on how everything progresses.

For now just a teaser, but I'll update this coming Sunday or Monday.  Going to do it proper!:cool:

Only five plants, all bag seed, all organic soil, and grown in 20L air pots. I'll elaborate on all the parameters in my next update.

The seeds came from some mid grade buds grown from breeder-grade seed. The guy who supplied was also the grower and didn't want to give away any of the details.  (He is one of the best suppliers around, but all the buds were a bit premature in my opinion.)

Blue Cheese, 'Super' Sour Diesel, G13, Lavender, and then last but not least, a home grown seed that was found in a jar that had both blue cheese and sour diesel in it. (This seed is either a blue cheese or a sour diesel, that was cross pollinated with a male super lemon haze, or an mystery hybrid bag seed hermie plant all the way from Swaziland.) Hope that makes sense?!:lol:

Anyway, hope my project intrigues some you, and please do ask questions, and any suggestions are always welcome.:thumbup:

08/11/2016

I finally got around to taking some pictures, but first I'll bring everyone up to speed.I planted all five seeds on the 09th of October, that's about the first week of Summer here where I live in the Southern Hemisphere. All five seeds came up within a week of planting.

Here's some pics of the babies, four are still at the seedling stage and one has started full on vegetating. All of the plants are 4 weeks old:

G13 (Had a small pest problem, a few leaves got munched off no sign of the culprit though)

Blue Cheese

Lavendar

Diesel (I had to top it because of the growing tip getting damaged by hail I'm assuming.)

Homegrown (Super vigorous plant)

Any feedback, questions and/or advice welcome :laugh:

Edited by Oompah Loomp (11/07/16 10:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOompah Loomp

Re: Oompah Loomp's First Journal on the Growery-Outdoor, Soil, Bagseed and alot of love... [Re: Oompah Loomp]
    #820876 - 11/07/16 11:07 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

I'll try to improve my pictures' quality in the future. I can elaborate on any details that anyone might need clarified, soil composition, amount of time in full sun, watering regiment and\or nutrients I plan to use. :thumbup:  :yesnod:

OfflineFungusMungus
Stranger

Re: Oompah Loomp's First Journal on the Growery-Outdoor, Soil, Bagseed and alot of love... [Re: Oompah Loomp]
    #820878 - 11/08/16 01:59 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Looking good, man. Very descriptive. Looking forward to updates and to see how those plants will pan out. Keep it up. :smile::thumbup:

OfflineOompah Loomp

Re: Oompah Loomp's First Journal on the Growery-Outdoor, Soil, Bagseed and alot of love... [Re: FungusMungus]
    #820903 - 11/08/16 10:00 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks. I have a few interesting things I want to try out this year:cool:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder