Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Loc: I can see a lot of trees
Re: Milktruck's Afgani Queen x 400w HID Aeroponic 2016 [Re: Stoneth]
    #820351 - 10/18/16 11:12 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Stoneth said:
Quote:

I'm gonna try really hard to clone the single cola pheno even though it don't like to branch

Folar feeding with a light mixture of fulvic acid, and kelp will help the plant grow laterally giving you those branches you want.
You shouldn't do this no more than once a week, I do it about every 10 days to be safe.
I also use a yucca extract in my folar mix.

had no clue, thats seriously good to know, although i tend to just cull my less willing to branch out phenotypes, i imagine this could only help an already eager to branch oput plant :laugh:

wheni want my cacti to pup a little stronger ill feed em with some kelp, i guess it only makes sense :P

That untopped queen, it's kind of cool to see what a pheno i would have culled early on did. i hope her quality makes up for the deminished yeild on her. im still kind of shocked a stick like that wasn't a male :lol: Did you even get any males? if not, you're the only one yet to do a multi plant run with the queens and choose all female seeds xD

and that sucks about the main queen coming down early, those nugs would have thickened up a LOT if she could have finished up. hope your extracts are decent enough!

Edited by Milktruck (10/18/16 11:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: Milktruck's Afgani Queen x 400w HID Aeroponic 2016 [Re: Milktruck]
    #820352 - 10/19/16 12:55 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

yup that single cola one is a keeper for me I dig the way it grew and how frosty it got it would be great for sea of green or just to fill in the edges of the tent I don't know if I got a male in that run I had a suspected male die when I dropped it in the bucket early on but it looked exactly like the single cola so who knows  but mostly female I got 3 more going in to the tent with 3 critical + seedlings not sure if those critical+ are autos or not but I guess I'll find out...
so that seminar at npk industries was great it was a breakdown of all the nutes they carry and a general breakdown of what they all do I know they are pushing product but after the explanation it all makes sense I had to take a call during the questions time but from what I caught the others had good questions I'll be taking in all they have to offer and they sold me on most of the raw line but I'm gonna try some other sources of materials and compare cause as much as I want to believe that their products are better it's pretty unlikely the bio based stuff like kelp and yucca I can understand a difference in quality but minerals and salts is a hard sell

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: Milktruck's Afgani Queen x 400w HID Aeroponic 2016 [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #820749 - 11/04/16 02:40 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

lets get an update, interested how this is playing/played out :laugh:

i just upgraded to a 400 watt hps myself and the girls are loving it! Was able to retire half of my old t5 setup to my cacti :lol:

btw, back left in this image is the mother plant of the cross i sent you (special queen #1). See that night time leaf curl and the shape of the leaves? a bit uncanny isnt it lol, she was only about 30 minutes into darkness when i snapped this shot and the leaves were already starting their nightly droop

And the father of your cross was a broad leaf afghani, a short fat dense bush of a plant very similar to the dutch kush sitting right next to the special queen in this shot. Was just a male obviously, but wasnt quite as fast of a finisher as this dutch kush

Edited by Milktruck (11/04/16 03:41 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: Milktruck's Afgani Queen x 400w HID Aeroponic 2016 [Re: Milktruck]
    #821266 - 11/19/16 12:59 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

hope all is well in Baron's world! Sending good vibes!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds