Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: RQS Special Queen #1 x Seedsman Original Afghani #1 Outdoor 2016 [Re: Milktruck]
    #818398 - 08/21/16 04:52 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

looking nice man I'm glad that sneeze guard is working well she don't look drenched at all and I am of the same school of thought why buy when you can make its the most overlooked of the 3R's REUSE! save you money and save the planet...

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Loc: I can see a lot of trees
Re: RQS Special Queen #1 x Seedsman Original Afghani #1 Outdoor 2016 [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #818399 - 08/21/16 05:06 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

was actually raining when i took these pics, shes nice and dry :laugh: cant say the same about myself afterwards though lol

InvisibleHashed
Re: RQS Special Queen #1 x Seedsman Original Afghani #1 Outdoor 2016 [Re: Milktruck]
    #818407 - 08/21/16 07:59 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

:dancer:
Good shit! :super:

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: RQS Special Queen #1 x Seedsman Original Afghani #1 Outdoor 2016 [Re: Hashed]
    #818508 - 08/24/16 07:26 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

out of bud til friday so i took the smallest bottom nug from my outdoor queen to quick dry on my fan over night...

will it ruin the taste and smell quick drying? Yes it will

Will it do what i want it to do? probably, smells fuckin fantastic, and super oily, only got about 20% cloudy trichs though, so gonna be quite heady, but hey, its still weed :lol:

already took two small budsites off the bottom of this nug and tossed them in the vape whip, and yes, if anyone is wondering, fresh nugs VAPE fine so long as your using a box and whip, even tastes great, but does NOT do so well in something like a Pax ploom or something handheld like that.

Basically, it's just a bowl to toke on after i get off work tomorrow lol

Edited by Milktruck (08/24/16 07:41 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#818545 - 08/26/16 12:26 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

A little shiny, just sprayed again with some pyrethrins, only gonna get it once or twice more, she has about 2 weeks left or so, trichs are about 50% cloudy, with the rest being a mix of clear or partly amber :laugh:

:groove:

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#818550 - 08/26/16 03:42 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

oh buddy how tall did that queen get? pics look about 2 ft and how did that fresh nug vape? by the way they grow you would expect them to grow wild outside the one i got in my rig has popped through the first ring after the second day in the tent I'll post pics today

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleHashed
Re: RQS Special Queen #1 x Seedsman Original Afghani #1 Outdoor 2016 [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #818552 - 08/26/16 05:38 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Killin it

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#818603 - 08/27/16 11:34 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Baron_Samedi said:
oh buddy how tall did that queen get? pics look about 2 ft and how did that fresh nug vape? by the way they grow you would expect them to grow wild outside the one i got in my rig has popped through the first ring after the second day in the tent I'll post pics today

Itsnot asgood as cured bud, but it works well if you have no herb and would like to smoke and all you got is fresh weed,doesnt happenmuch but when it does its good to know wet herb vapes alright...it can take a rip or two to get it vaping nice but once it starts it tastes fucking fantasic and goes for a longtime, and the kick is damn near as good as cured nugs in the same vape.

However smoking fresh herb is a complete waste of time and effort...seriously :lol:

and i didn't get the seed popped until the last week of april, should have had another month more veg time than it had, that;s the only real reason it's so small, is actually taller than i expected, and was almost 3 feet tall, right at 30 inches last i measure

but well... bad news.

Walked with 2 gallons of water about 1.5 miles into the park to give her a drink.

What i found was the MAJORITY of my plant still alive and thriving...

but the second largest branch had been VERY recenty, like hours before, broken right off the plant,and the missing branch was NOWHERE to be found

i made a tough call and pulled her about 10-14 days early.

i fucking hate thieves :mad2: decided to get her out of the ground immediately and not bother waiting to see what happened, as there is a good chance they only took what they could hide and would be back later on, likely the same day, have dealt with this EXACT problem on more than one occasion,is a risk i take planting in the state park.

took a few pics after i got to the house...

some are shit, some are ok....was in a hurry, had a lot of shit to do this evening and it took me about an hour at least to trim it all up

Probably gonna be between 1-1.5 ounces dry, is a little over 6 ounces wet

There are some pretty decent nugs though, gonna be headier than i wanted, but likes like itll be fine to smoke on for a bit, should make some pretty good hash as well;)

A smaller lower nug, still easier to focus on for trich shots than the bigger top ones lol

InvisibleHashed
    #818604 - 08/27/16 11:44 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Milktruck said:
i made a tough call and pulled her about 10-14 days early.

i fucking hate thieves :mad2: decided to get her out of the ground immediately and not bother waiting to see what happened, as there is a good chance they only took what they could hide and would be back later on, likely the same day, have dealt with this EXACT problem on more than one occasion,is a risk i take planting in the state park.

Excellent call, had you waited the culprits could have very well taken everything.
Take some pictures letting us know how you do the outdoor cure.:wink:

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: RQS Special Queen #1 x Seedsman Original Afghani #1 Outdoor 2016 [Re: Hashed]
    #818622 - 08/28/16 09:38 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I took a lot of pics...will type something out for you in PM when I have the time lol

InvisibleHashed
    #818645 - 08/28/16 05:44 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

:bearbreakdance:
:cheers:

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#818650 - 08/28/16 08:20 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

bummer dude that's pretty lame lucky they didn't grab it all my buddy used to rig his spot with trip lines attached to hundreds of 5.56 rounds rigged to fire on mouse traps... old school growers used to love rigging traps here as a kid we were always warned to look out for traps and to stay on trails

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleHashed
    #818651 - 08/28/16 08:41 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Baron_Samedi said:
lucky they didn't grab it all

:whathesaid:
This.

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#818914 - 09/03/16 09:06 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

A few of the more mature better looking nugs from near the top of the better branches. Is a bit darker than this. Lighting is a little weird.

Got about a quarter ounce left...a bit was sold, smoked, and gifted.

InvisibleHashed
    #819133 - 09/09/16 04:34 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

:drooling:

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#819598 - 09/25/16 08:55 AM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Been a while....going to cut all my mothers down Into a bunch of clones later on this week leaving enough room for new growth to replace all the taken cuttings. All five mothers are doing awesome. Still working on getting these moms out for unlimited clone stock :smile:

From left to right: Incredible Bulk, Cheese Candy, Special Queen#1, Dutch Kush (then five little clones down below. 2 special queen, 2 cheese candy, and a Dutch kush so far

Special Queen and Dutch kush

Incredible Bulk and Cheese candy.

And last but NOT least, the one female pineapple purple skunk I ended up with. Is HUGELY sativa domi.ant and growing too tall too quick for my t5 box with the others. So I have it in its own cfl box in veg. Is yet another clone mother at this point.

Edited by Milktruck (09/25/16 09:03 AM)

Offlinemusiclover420
Stranger
    #819690 - 09/28/16 03:06 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

:thumbup:

Great plants Milktruck! I ended up with only 1 female out of the seeds I started and it flowered earlier then I intended but damn it smells amazing :crazy2:

Been wondering if it is feasible to try and clone it then revert the clone to veg so I can get a mother out of it...

If not I will have to start the rest of the seeds when I have the space and make sure I get at least 1 dank mother, thanks again!

Hope you had a great summer Milktruck! :cheers:

Also I can't place it but the smell if very very familiar... It has a very fruity/ skunky smell that is absolutely amazing. I am assuming it smells like some other Afghani and or kush hybrid I have tried but I can't place it.

Edited by musiclover420 (09/28/16 03:15 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: RQS Special Queen #1 x Seedsman Original Afghani #1 Outdoor 2016 [Re: musiclover420]
    #819691 - 09/28/16 03:46 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

yea buddy that looks like fun I'm slowly converting my veg box to hold some mama Queens now I see the phenos I want to clone it's time to pop seed I lost all my clones due to too much moisture this time so I'm moving cloning to just window light and dwc they should recover better so veg box should be able to hold 2 mama's and a seed starting Aeromist rig or something along those lines lol

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Re: RQS Special Queen #1 x Seedsman Original Afghani #1 Outdoor 2016 [Re: musiclover420]
    #819716 - 09/29/16 06:44 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

Yea...clones in flower tend to have lower sucess ratios though. But is definately doable. The stems just harden early in flower and makes it more difficult.

And yea, the smells are definatly one of the positives to this cross. A few of mine have even had some smells ive never smelled before. That "burnt rubber" pheno in particular, ive never smelled anything in my life quite like that one.

Just wait till you taste some fully cured queen...the title Queen is definately fitting :smile:

As for early flowering. I have had two phenos from the queens that were legitimate 7 week finishers. Others, like the burnt rubber pheno ccan take 9. And you could easily be forgiven for thinking they were a different strain all together. But all are the SAME exact f1 cross.

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#820419 - 10/20/16 02:50 PM (7 years, 5 months ago)

FLOWERING UPDATE

Have the cheese candy, the pineapple purple skunk and the incredible bulk upstairs in my cfl veg box.

And my Special Queen #1 and Dutch Kush are as of right now, 5 days in 12/12

Dutch Kush (as with most bushy indicas, hard as fuck to get good pics of

And Special Queen #1, currently recovering from a nitrogen and phosphorous/magnesium deficiency, but since shes going into flower that ahould be fairly effortless to correct, she always goes into nitrogen deficiency in veg quite easily. New growth is darker and healthier than the old and the stem purrpling is non existent so far on new growth

She is unbelievably quick to flower for the amount of sativa in her, as usual :laugh:

Cheese candy still in veg, only taken a couple clones to far, is a mother plant to be. (slight light stretching, not a major issue since is a clone mother)

Pineapple Purple Skunk looking half retarded and quite pitful, but its because i just took about clones from her :3

Incredible Bulk looking just as pitiful, for the exact same reason

And the aformentioned reason for why my mothers look all wimpy right now (this is TEMPORARY FOR ONE DAY UNTIL I PICK UP SOME MORE COIR AND PERLITE TOMORROW!!!!!)

And i am FULLY aware i let my plants in flower veg too big for my t5 setup, but i am also fully prepared, as soon as they get too big my t5's are being moved upstairs to veg my mothers and clones, and this bad boy is going up for flower.

Is a 400 watt high pressure sodium security fixture, 54,000 lumens and 2200k :cool:
Is non switchable 240 volt so i just gotta do some rewiring in the walls from the breaker a bit first lol. Only thing on my 240 is my oven and its only 6 amps on a 20 amp dedicated 240v circuit :laugh:

Edited by Milktruck (10/21/16 09:41 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies