Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Blue Knight *Blue Berry cross*Agent orange*Fucking Incredible //Grow Log// Peat based "soiless"
    #814957 - 06/14/16 07:14 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Pictures are in order as follows,

BB , fucking incredible, agent orange, blue knight is the last two pics. She gets flipped in four days

The agent orange I let get dried out too much. She's been pulling a lot of water. Wayyy more than the lil BB. The AO is past the light, it was a seed plant. I'm not gonna train it at all, next time with the clones I'll simply flower it when it's shorter.  That happens when u have to sex them

Anyways, since the AO got dried out many days in a row due to me still learning.. it popped a few lil baby balls that I caught and cut off. We will she what she does, I may end up cutting her down and replacing her with a lavendar kush clone. My gf might make me do just that lol, jk. She has been wanting some LK and I just keep throwing them away unfortunately

The fucking incredible also got dried out on me but only once and not too bad. I think she'll be ok. But she is also doing something strange...

The f.i. is trying to throw two sets of branches...??? I'll post pics. The male f.i. has started throwing four sets of leaves instead of two.

This female f.i. seemed normal,  but then before I put her into flower I realized she had apparently already started to flower?? What I noticed was staggered leaves, and many pistals before being flipped. I have all my plants vegging on 16/8 cycle so maybe it's too short for her. She's a pure indica?? Then once in flower she started pushing out another growth tip where she already has branching. Could be cool, could be sucking energy from the plant which isn't cool

Anyways we will see what the f.i. and the AO do...

the f.i. is also popping out some unknown form of growth next to one of her female caylxes. Hopefully not balls, I'm thinking it's something in the ballpark of the extra branches she is shooting cause I see no other balls anywhere and I have been throwing away herms for a few months I can spot em well now lmao...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/20/16 07:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Nevar44]
    #814958 - 06/14/16 08:09 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I've been having hermie problems which I've u explained here in this link. But the blue knight and the blue berry are here to stay.

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/813455

Plenty of room for misinterpretation and such lol...

I won't be entertaining any posts that are in my eyes off topic this grow. So if I ignore u, no offense. U most likely weren't seeing things how I was is all

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/14/16 08:11 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#814961 - 06/14/16 08:43 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Pics are in order as follows

1. Blue berry cross at day 16

2. close up of the BB cross

3. back shot of the tent (the AO hopefully won't top out the stretch has slowed down a lot but it's still getting close...),

4. last pic is the f.i. popping a second branch

The AO stretched a lil more than the BB . I have a white widow that stretches like Crazy way More than the AO

The AO needs to be flowered at a height of 6-8". The white widow I have 6" lol fir my set up at least

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/15/16 03:01 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815008 - 06/15/16 01:46 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Some of you guys may be thinkin, why the fuck the yellow stickies when u have been under watering lol..

Well, I had brought fungus knats in with those plants I got from my buddy. He had them pretty bad. Apparently he lives w them. Yuk.

I've since gotten rid of them, I don't see any in my grow room or in the traps. I only caught a few in the traps total

I was letting my soil get extra dry due to the dam fungus knats now that I think back. 

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/15/16 01:49 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Loc: I can see a lot of trees
    #815033 - 06/15/16 06:52 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

:popcorn:

Will be watching for updates! And you may wanna dial the n2 back just a tad, will help that flower development along. She has a few hooked tips and a dark glossy look to parts of her. Pop up the PK and drop the N and shell take off big time.

Edited by Milktruck (06/15/16 07:08 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: blue berry x & blue knight [Re: Milktruck]
    #815040 - 06/15/16 07:56 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Ill def be updating

I'm assuming your referring to the agent orange? ?

She Def has got some curling going on, I'll keep thay in mind this is my second grow

My first plant reacted well to decreasing the pk levels when she got curled up.

If the AO doesn't react well to that I'll try decreasing the N possibly

Light bulb... wow. Ty for the input. U made me realize something big I think that'll amount to higher brix and higher quality..

I'm following a gurus recipe ya see.

Cutting edge reccomends that use use 0ml of their grow formula through flower. No grow through flower..

However, my guru tells me to use 2ml grow through flower. For better flavor.

Sooooo, by adding a lil grow formula ( which is a 2-1-6) I believe u r effectively stressing your plant via salt stress to increase terps and thc content. To increase secondary metabolite production

Sooo, I will try decreasing the grow a hair. Maybe .5ml

Instead of decreasing the bloom(0-6-5) 1ml and the uncle Johns blend (0-0-2) 1ml

I should have noted, the above pics were taken after u sprayed with ozonated wayer so they were still drooppy from that

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/15/16 08:03 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815043 - 06/15/16 08:31 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Check out The thread in my Sig...I *almost* completely shut out nitrogen a few weeks into flower, and boost PK rather than drop it. (5-5-6 organics veg, switched over to 2-7-6 organics into flower) by organics, I just mean I use cheap organic pellet fertilizer from home depot :lol: the formulas are waaaay better than they used to be. And selection is usually quite large

Hooking leaf tips, and dark glossy greens are 100% a sign of overabundant n2. Light greens, just a wee bit darker than yellow are where I like to ride The line in flower, fatter more resinous buds that come along faster. I use pure organics and always have yellowing off fan leaves by the end of flower (see mature bud shots in first post)

Good luck! That plant is ready to explode for you!

Edited by Milktruck (06/15/16 08:34 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815105 - 06/16/16 12:27 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Hey milk truck, can I ask what type of pellet Fertilizers u use I'd like to look them up to see levels of toxic heavy metals I'll provide links :smile:

This is a link to my first grow, I Def got some N deficiency later in flower nice coloring and ad far as I'm concerned I fucked that plant up bad lmao but hey it was very very good smoke.

I Def appreciate the advice it was enlightening. I will watch the colors more so and KNOW how to act accordingly. Ty

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 12:31 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815108 - 06/16/16 01:12 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

This is what ive been using for veg...is 3 5 6..I add a little bit of manure from our chickens to boost the n2 in veg. I do not to this into flower! So realisticly its probably around 5 5 6 or 6 5 6

And this is what im currently using in flower. Indoors is mixd into the soil medium...outdoors I blend into the top few inches of soil to soak down. This blend works perfectly for flowering at 2 7 4

Used to use roots organic Buddha bloom and buddha grow...but this actually works better, and I have to add nutrients waaaay less often..

I'm not worried about heavy metal content in organic fertilizers as it's usually far lower than heavy metal content of wild caught fish, which only *might* become an issue if pregnant or consuming the fish every day for long periods of time. The levels in fertilizer marketed to produce foods are kept below certain levels already, random soil samples from across the USA show heavy metal content already in soil at measurable levels much higher than what is present in processed organics, thanks to coal fire plants and whatnot.. If your growing outside ESPECIALY, there is literally ZERO ways to get around the heavy metals in soil problem.. Heavy metals are just part of the soil here.

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 01:50 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815110 - 06/16/16 02:13 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I agree, That's why organics can't be cleaner heavy metal content wise compared to a well made synthetic nutrient line.

If u look at heavy metal content in roots organics, compared to soul synthetics... Roots organics has higher levels of toxins.

Same will be true with any organic line almost. Compared to WELL MADE synthetics.

Poorly made synthetics will be High in toxic heavy metals also.

You should be concerned with zinc content in particular which inflates cells making them suceptible to pests and disease more so.

Also, recently cannabis has been shown to HYPER accumulate many diff heavy metals. So if the ferts your using are high in heavy metals the plants will soak up wayyyyyyyyyy more heavy metals.

Regardless of the soils heavy metal content.

After all, there feeding off the nutrients provided mainly, not the soil

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815117 - 06/16/16 03:22 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Have never had issues with pests. and my outdoor primarily feed off the creak loam deposited by natural runoff...I don't use much fertilizer with them.

The main reason I use organics is price. And a single 20 inch trout is still going to have more metal accumulation than an entire cannabis plant the will be consumed over a Mich larger scale of time. Unless you live on the doorstep of a coal plant its really nowhere near toxic levels.

Organic fertilizer marketed for production of food has to be screamed by fda standards for human consumption...cannabis specific organics do NOT fall under this category, federally it is still a controlled substance, and thus these nutes usually are not screned and regulated to even NEAR the degree of retail store socked organics marketed with the soul intent to produce food plants. Some areas have local laws for this though

There is a reason I'm using the fertilizers marketed for producing food. Has to pass human consumption laws in my state :smile:

Have fused chemical fertilizer with great success..mainly the flora nova series, but lots of different stuff, Chem and organic...but what I'm doing ATM I've achieved the best results from with minimal effort.

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 03:31 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815124 - 06/16/16 04:17 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

The article is called, "mycotoxin and heavy metal testing, what they r and why they mattet" writer is Eric skaar

Published in dope magazine June 2016 issue

Are u aware of the ppm of toxic heavy metals in your ferts then?

Don't get me started on general hydroponics...

So, this is the 2-5-3 link..

http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.aspx?pname=3203

Not to prove u wrong by any means... cause apparently u r right u have a good point. But I do believe my synthetic cannabis aimed nutrient line contains less heavy toxic metals ppm wise :smile:

Not to say that ur Fertilizers are bad, but in my book they contain too high of concentration of some toxic heavy metals as the data shows

This is the link to the one ur using... the 2-7-4

http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/prodinfo.aspx?pname=3204

I must say it's cleaner than a lot of stuff I've pulled up not too shabby

I can't locate ur veg food but it should be on this page..

http://agr.wa.gov/PestFert/Fertilizers/FertDB/suppinfo.aspx?pname=1578

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 05:00 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815125 - 06/16/16 04:49 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Is the main reason I stopped using the flora series, and when I found out how little testing is actually done on cannabis specific organics I figured my best bet is to default to organics designed for producing food plants that pass the fda's guidelines for such.

I get blood work done on a monthly basis do to certain medications I have to take, if intaking heavy metals was a problem for me I'd know it pretry quickly. don't know what the exact levels of heavy metals are in this fertilizer, but obviously isn't enough to effect my health or wellbeing, or thehealth and well being of my plants so far as would be obvious

I am NOT disagreeing with you at all, just saying my opinion on the matter XD

I still reccomendyou drop the n2 just a teeny bit BTW lol.

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 04:50 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815126 - 06/16/16 04:51 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I agree lol

I was just doing all this outta curiosity. Was curious the levels in such products I've never Seen anyone use em is all but ur looking good I'd say :smile:

I've provided links so u can know how much toxins are in ur product.

I'd want less nickle that's about it lol. Zinc levels look good

I was honestly expecting worse much worse

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 05:00 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815128 - 06/16/16 05:10 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the info...much appreciaed, but I'd still have to eat over a pound of the pure fertilizer to get nickel poisoning..it would ruin my gut flora long before that xD

I know I'll never be touching general hydro again..miracle grow is safer for god's sake xD

And it is nice to see more people concerned with what's actually in what they feed their plants...like I said, I only use ferts approved for food production :smile:

You are correct though, your chem grown product if adequately flushed is indeed a cleaner end product than mine....I'm just lazy and mine is more than clean enough for me lol.

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 05:17 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815129 - 06/16/16 05:31 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I questioned weather ferts for food production had standards I'd consider acceptable lol. Apparently I do consider them acceptable tho that's good to see

My stuff really isn't gonna be any cleaner than yours except for nickle content lmao what do ya know..

It's just me and u bro, most people aren't too into the data I post lmao but hey I tried

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815133 - 06/16/16 05:47 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

It bothers me roots organics markets directly to the medical market.

And it bothers me general hydro does the same and miracle grow market directly to vege gardeners...sickens me tbh

Edited by Milktruck (06/16/16 05:48 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815136 - 06/16/16 06:34 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Well the blue berry may give me a run for my money lol I hoped I wouldn't have issues this soon w her kinda expected something tho bb being a more advanced strain to grow..

The last picture shows canoeing, cause I'm unsure? ??

The other pics may or may not be related to the canoeing. I think the other pics may be ozone damage

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 06:39 PM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#815138 - 06/16/16 07:40 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Whats you solution ph and whats your runoff ph? Looking at those leaves I bet youll find your answer somewhere in there.

Only other things ive seen do that are massive overwatering for extended periods, fungal infection, or some sort of pest problem. Doesnt look like a deficiency or overabundance to me

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#815142 - 06/16/16 08:03 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I'm more concerned with the canoeing

The other pics I'm almost positive are from ozone damage

I spray with ozonated water as a pesticide. Almost certain That's what the greying in the leaves is from u see in the three other pics. Mainly concerned with the canoeing I'm seeing just starting...

The water collects up a lot on the bottom leaves of the BB plants when I spray w ozonated water. Due to the leaves pointing downward naturally.. then the leaves stuck together which I'm thinking prevents the ozone from dissipating which burns the leaves a bit. Orrrr the ozone concentration is a bit high but I don't think so..

Ph going in is 6.5 give or take a hair

Runoff ph Is 6.2 Just Checked It Had Some Runoff From Today Hadn't Poured Out Of The Cup Yet

I'm sure I'm not over watering, I have hella perlite in the mix and last night she got dried out a hair and a few pistal tips turned orange :mad2: (I've Been Keeping A Very Close Eye lol)

Funeral out state got in the way of me getting water on time... lol I need an ro filter at home..

Edited by Nevar44 (06/16/16 08:09 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds