Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRanOutOfWeed2
Stranger

Re: Mars Hydro 300? EXTREMELY SLOW GROWTH...-_- fuck [Re: phychotron]
    #813659 - 05/18/16 08:17 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

[image][/image]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRanOutOfWeed2
Stranger

Re: Mars Hydro 300? EXTREMELY SLOW GROWTH...-_- fuck [Re: RanOutOfWeed2]
    #813660 - 05/18/16 08:42 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I should mention the 2 in the cup I want to stay small. Want to see how well they grow in a cup :smile:

They are eva excalibur and OG kush

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #813666 - 05/18/16 11:19 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

The only time I've had that problem is when the soil is too compact and the roots can't grow properly.

Your soil actually looks dry, did you saturate the soil before you put them in there? If you did you shouldn't be that dry and will not have needed to water at all by now.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineRanOutOfWeed2
Stranger

#813670 - 05/18/16 12:42 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
The only time I've had that problem is when the soil is too compact and the roots can't grow properly.

Your soil actually looks dry, did you saturate the soil before you put them in there? If you did you shouldn't be that dry and will not have needed to water at all by now.

No, I didn't think to. I mean i watered the soil, but didn't saturate it. What should I do, just give them a ton of water? The tops are always dried out, but when i stick a meter in it it always comes up as 6 or so on the scale out of 10, so the soil underneath is pretty wet

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #813700 - 05/18/16 05:55 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

They have that bonsai look, which is usually from under-developed roots. Its hard to tell in the photos, but do the leaves on the plants in the solo cups have striped leaves? or is that just the light reflecting?

If you set the white balance on your camera you can get a natural colored photo. Phone's usually don't have that feature.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineRanOutOfWeed2
Stranger

#813708 - 05/18/16 06:33 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
They have that bonsai look, which is usually from under-developed roots. Its hard to tell in the photos, but do the leaves on the plants in the solo cups have striped leaves? or is that just the light reflecting?

If you set the white balance on your camera you can get a natural colored photo. Phone's usually don't have that feature.

No. The solo cup leaves look incredibly healthy. Very dark and perky, despite being insanely slow

I did transplant them into fox farms a couple weeks ago. Perhaps that would explain some of the slow growth? Not sure

Had to do it cuz I was using some cheap walmart shit that was burning the hell out of the leaves

I'm just hoping my girls will start growing normally once i get rid of this LED and switch it out with the 400w HPS tomorrow afternoon. Also got fox farms trio that I'll be doing half strength with on the other seedlings after they get to around a month old

[image][/image]

Edited by RanOutOfWeed2 (05/18/16 06:42 PM)

OfflineRanOutOfWeed2
Stranger

#813797 - 05/20/16 08:15 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Update: The plants are LOVING the 400w HPS, and have grown a bit overnight since I got it yesterday!! (even the retarded one I thought was going to die is growing a blob of leaves on top now)

Fuck Mars hydro 300. I will never use that POS again.

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
    #814049 - 05/25/16 04:34 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I've seen people flower with those, it makes no sense why it couldn't veg properly. Granted its not the best flower light, but some people use them.

But I do agree, fuck Mars Hydro...

Which Mars did you get? can you post a photo of the fixture? There are a few different designs out there.

--------------------

OfflineRanOutOfWeed2
Stranger

#814301 - 06/02/16 08:09 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
I've seen people flower with those, it makes no sense why it couldn't veg properly. Granted its not the best flower light, but some people use them.

But I do agree, fuck Mars Hydro...

Which Mars did you get? can you post a photo of the fixture? There are a few different designs out there.

Sorry for the late reply, been on vacation. My ladies are now budding after like 2 and a half weeks under the 400w HPS

The mars was this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mars-300W-LED-Grow-Light-True140W-5-Full-Spectrum-Hydro-Indoor-Plant-VegFlower-/221312132274?hash=item33873b24b2:g:dokAAOSw9k5XPoFZ

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds