Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefalsereality
Stranger
300sqft Stealth Grow Room + Log
    #811265 - 04/19/16 12:43 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

Hey Guys! I look forward to posting with you all :wave:. Long time poster in Shroomery/ODD/WCA (will put confirmation link in sig) but, I finally started my grow so I went ahead and created an account! Didn't want to spam my threads with my grow log + setup.

I moved my entire bedroom into my apartment living room (about 600sqft) and it looks sick, I'll post up pics after shroomery unfucks their cloudflare. I offered to hook them up for free, but noooooo.... Like the fifth time I've volunteered to code/network on that site, for FUCKING FREE. But no. I wouldn't even need admin privileges, I could just tell people how to set shit up and troubleshoot :shrug:...

I'm germinating twelve seeds right now excluding potted ones and have a 100% success rate. I elevated a sterile tupperware box six inches above a digital hot plate and used the soak until drop / paper towel method. Temperature was kept at 94F for five days+ monitored using laser thermometer. Right now I'm moving germinated seeds to clear (as to view root growth) solo cups, and placing them under a 100W LED grow light. Already have two done from three days ago and they're sprouting !!! so happy. Should I add another 100W LED light so soon? One seems enough but I'm going to be having fourteen plants so... :shrug:

Here's my current seedling (i have a second cup too) :smile::

As you may be able to tell, I have a hardcore STEM background education-wise.

I've been working on my 300 sqft growroom for a couple days now, need to have lunch meeting then chill with another grower and talk shop/smoke-hella-weed today though, then networking for my dad later tonight so I guess it will all be nightwork :shrug:.

Anyways, I look forward to sharing tons of pics with you homies and learning mad grow knowledge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefalsereality
Stranger
Re: 300sqft Stealth Grow Room + Log [Re: falsereality]
    #811313 - 04/19/16 10:17 PM (8 years, 16 hours ago)

I used an HHO torch to bend a triangular prism tent frame into shape out of cold rolled steel. Wired in two 100W LED lights and used a 1mm plastic dropcloth to cover the tent. Humidity is at 25% : /, need to get it up to 60%... any suggestions? Temperature control is mastered.

I made a shitty video showing my build, had to edit its contrast/saturation/levels so it wasn't one massive blob of pink light, so please forgive the alien nature. Definitely a step up from that "ghetto" chem set up.

I put a deposit down on a sailboat so I'm short on cash, which is why I'm doing things cheap.

I need to increase humidity to 60% cheap, so suggestions would be awesome. I'm a skilled "maker", coder and have a ton of stuff lying around that could be used to build a humidifier, I'm just looking for experience.

MMmmm... etizolam, taking some more so forgive the degradation in future posts.

Offlinefalsereality
Stranger
    #811420 - 04/20/16 11:57 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Humidity is stable at mid 60s by using a hotplate on low and some wet paper towels, temps also stable.

Switching over to 24/7 lighting for foreseeable future. :shrug:

Sprouts looking illustrious gentleman.

Offlinefalsereality
Stranger
    #811725 - 04/26/16 12:15 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Camera fucked up so I don't have a timelapse yet :frown:, had to restart. Should have a cool one in a week.

Gonna start nutrients at 1/8 strength in a few days, starting to get some decent sized leaves, only seven plants sprouted and growing strong, still enough for a good size scrog I guess :smile:. Been watering multiple times per day. I'm going to buy some more seeds and germinate a second batch, this is kind of addicting.

Got my maintenance guy to install a 40amp breaker and wiring that can handle it! Fuck yeah. 3000w LED set up here I come! Probably going to start off with 1300w LED and go from there, need to set up controlled negative pressure environment and carbon filters.

Wish I had more time, I have a non-cannabis related business plan to write up tomorrow which should take a good amount of time. Finishing grow room enclosure might make a good break :smile:.

Will post macro photos tomorrow when less high/drunk/kratomed out.

Offlinefalsereality
Stranger
    #812147 - 04/30/16 12:32 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Just finished the frame of the grow tent, now putting in support beams. I bought a vicks humidifier and am going to hack together a 5-10gallon reserve tank since it goes through water so quickly.

My seedlings on day 9-10 are doing well :smile:. I have seven under two 300w (250w HID equivalent) LED lights, and I have two more 300 watt full spectrums coming in this afternoon, for a total of 1200 watts.

Here's a picture of the grow tent frame (a little more than halfway done):

You can see how bright those lights are, I took a plant to my bathroom to show a progress pic, this one is doing well, the rest are similar except for one, which got burned because of light intensity but is doing well now.

I moved the LEDs from eight inches :facepalm: to 26 inches and they're doing great. I thought I had 100 watts but they were 300's.

Offlinefalsereality
Stranger
    #812948 - 05/08/16 05:21 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, did I start out knowing nothing... :shrug: way it goes I guess. Got two more 300w full spectrum LEDs in.

Lots of progress today and over the past week, I've decided to hedge my bets and buy 90 seeds of unknown sex but of definite genetics. Worse case, I get a male and sell to a breeder (I have friends that know some people). Best case, a female and I scrog and then have a mother in a separate area to constantly pull clones from.

Seeds:

Here are some pics, anyone know what's up with the stragglers? I planted them at the same time... :confused:.

Lights I picked up last night (?)

Three week olds (really high rate of growth):

Same as above:

Stragglers, they're getting there, but hugely different from the plants above... :shrug:

Closeup of my favorite:

Finished the siding on the grow tent structure:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder