Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinepizzeria
Stranger

stoners hate on alcohol alot
    #811857 - 04/27/16 06:13 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Ive noticed alot of stoners compare and talk shit on alcohol , and i loving both i gotta say thats unfair.youll hear "well, comparatively alcohol is a poison. Impairs and kills the most." But thats not the issue would these same people so vigourosly villify alcohol and what level of persecution towards alcoholics would these same individuals commit if alcohol where the evil..cant we just get along

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: stoners hate on alcohol alot [Re: pizzeria]
    #811859 - 04/27/16 06:29 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

You do actually have a point this time and it actually makes sense.:crazy2: I think the reason a lot of people beat on the alc a lot is many many many people have had their lives destroyed by alcohol and most of us know somebody it has happened to. I have been growing since the mid 1980s and I don't know anybody that has had their life destroyed by their use of the buds. I know many that smoke to much........(eyes in my direction).......but nobody that has had their life destroyed because of it.(we are talking use here not jail for growing)

Then you start getting into those of us that have had friends killed by a drunk driver while most of us don't even know anybody that has been in a accident cause of being high on weed. Both are equal in a lot of ways but the difference in the damage done by them is very different.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male

Loc: Wonderland
Re: stoners hate on alcohol alot [Re: Magash]
    #811885 - 04/27/16 11:27 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

"Alcohol is poison, I got demons inside im trying to kill"

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: stoners hate on alcohol alot [Re: Chakanooga]
    #811889 - 04/28/16 05:49 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I rarely drink not because I think alcohol is evil or anything, I get up at 4:30 every single day and alcohol makes that difficult. Also I hate when my stomach is feeling like shit. If alcohol didn't have so many negative repercussions I would go back to drinking regularly.

I kinda miss making my own grapefruit wine. I used to see pot as the perfect drug, so much better than alcohol but theres a south park quote that I really like "pot makes you feel fine with being bored, and it's when you're bored you should be learning a new skill, or discovering some new science, being creative. If you smoke pot you may find out you're not good at anything" randy marsh

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: stoners hate on alcohol alot [Re: Magash]
    #811890 - 04/28/16 05:57 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

Then you start getting into those of us that have had friends killed by a drunk driver while most of us don't even know anybody that has been in a accident cause of being high on weed.

:happyweed:

Right? I learned to drive stoned, I've probably logged more time behind the wheel stoned than sober. They only time I got in an accident because of drug usage was when I tried driving on 30 mg of valium, I didn't have a tolerance, and even when I did I learned my lesson and never drove on valium again. There were no injuries by the way but that guys ford Taurus was totaled, the trunk got pushed up to where the back seat was.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #811895 - 04/28/16 07:18 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I have a problem with booze. I only drink once a week now, so I've made that leap in recovery, but I drink about 18+ beers every Saturday. If I can keep it down around 12 I'm usually OK, but when I start hitting 20+ I ruin my Sunday with a fucking hangover. I only black out every 6 months or so and wake up missing my wallet and my keys and my glasses and really have to say 'oh fuck' and learn my lesson again.

But yeah, in comparison to bud I know the shit is killing me. I can smoke like an absolute asshole and only wake up with a slightly sore chest and throat. I barely even consider weed a drug anymore (in the negative sense of the term, I know it's a drug).

But whatever, fuck it, YOLO, it's what all everyone I know is doing so unless I wanna be a lonely dude smoking weed alone in my bedroom I'm gonna kill my liver every Saturday.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
Re: stoners hate on alcohol alot [Re: RasJeph]
    #811971 - 04/28/16 07:38 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

it's what all everyone I know is doing so unless I wanna be a lonely dude smoking weed alone in my bedroom

That dont sound too bad! :vaped:

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineMof
Male

Re: stoners hate on alcohol alot [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #812198 - 05/01/16 01:03 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

all the people from broken families i know have one thing in common
alcohol and tobbacco
they don't live long enough to die from cocaine

Edited by Mof (05/01/16 01:06 AM)

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#812251 - 05/01/16 11:34 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

People just say that because they feel defensive when others talk bad about weed, like they are being personally attacked or something.

Beer and weed are both pretty awesome, they really compliment each other well.

Offlinepizzeria
Stranger

Re: stoners hate on alcohol alot [Re: Mycophile]
    #812254 - 05/02/16 12:32 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mycophile said:
People just say that because they feel defensive when others talk bad about weed, like they are being personally attacked or something.

Beer and weed are both pretty awesome, they really compliment each other well.

Point the blame at others thanks i think i found my answer

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: stoners hate on alcohol alot [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk] * 1
    #812985 - 05/09/16 07:54 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Dr. Siekadellyk said:
Quote:

it's what all everyone I know is doing so unless I wanna be a lonely dude smoking weed alone in my bedroom

That dont sound too bad! :vaped:

Gets lonely is all haha.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineShroomopotamus
Forever Higher

#813047 - 05/09/16 09:29 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

as if stoners don't get judgemental hate from drinkers

OfflineBumble_Dick
loathsome brute
Male User Gallery

Loc: cage-free tomatoes
Re: stoners hate on alcohol alot [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #813050 - 05/09/16 09:51 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I really enjoy both, and don't care what someone thinks about the drugs I prefer. No matter how harmless the substance, some idiot will give it a bad name.

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

Loc: Just south of down.
Re: stoners hate on alcohol alot [Re: Bumble_Dick]
    #813052 - 05/09/16 10:10 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

They both have their downfalls, like everything.  Having experienced both personally, they can get in your head before you realize it.

Having experienced them both from the outside I'd say the worst side effect of herb is hearing people constantly cry when they have no weed.  "This would be a lot cooler if I had a bud".. that shit gets old.

As far as alcohol goes, it's usually violence, fights, verbal aggression, lack of gross motor skills, death.  Things like that.  They're worlds apart but both will snag you if you get caught not paying attention. But both are good when used correctly.

1 Timothy 4 (NIV)

4 The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. 2 Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. 3 They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. 4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, 5 because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

Yeah that's right, I just threw a bible verse at datass..sucka.

--------------------
It's not easy being green..:bouncysmoke:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck