Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next > | Last >
OfflineTexas Honey Badger
No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Loc: Spicemaster, Texas Flag
Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #852709 - 11/27/21 06:33 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

No way I could score any
I am old and look like a narc

--------------------

I eat Cobras and Hair Pie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleConnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
 User Gallery

Loc: Tat Tvam Asi
Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: Texas Honey Badger]
    #852711 - 11/27/21 06:49 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

People usually source it off the dark web,
Old folk n young alike! No mishaps :megacrankey:

I need to learn how to dark web :strokebeard:
I also don't have a laptop or computer:kingcrankey:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: Connectedcosmos]
    #852714 - 11/27/21 07:00 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Paw there are a ton of similar 2C analogues out there that are legal, im sure one of them is close
Cosmo its really about the same as going to any other vendor you just need to know who or where they are online

Wca dabs

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: kreg] * 1
    #852716 - 11/27/21 07:07 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I am afraid of that dark web shit:crankey:

--------------------

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Doobee Bear

#852722 - 11/28/21 06:03 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

You can darkweb from your phone :howyoudoing:

Offlinekreg

#852727 - 11/28/21 08:52 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Ehhh... I mean if you know people that know people that you might be able to skip DN entirely
Or if you have a taste for certain designer chems then legal RCs shouldn't do you too much harm.

I want some MK801 lol shit sounds awesome. Ketamine but at blotter potency hueeeehuahueehehehahooo

Ca: dabs, kratom, coffee protein shake
Hunger and stress

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

#852730 - 11/28/21 11:26 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:

They could still track you down :crankey:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#852733 - 11/28/21 12:52 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:

Law enforcement would rather catch the vendors not the customers

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 2
    #852738 - 11/28/21 01:43 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:

That's tough to do these days.

Typically tor is required to access these sites, which conceals the traffic initiation point.

All vendors and customers are required to send PGP encrypted messages to each other (which again conceals the message contents for anyone watching the communications).

Most of the time monetary exchange is done through monero, which has an encrypted block chain. This means that your wallet can only see that money is coming or going, but not really who its going to or for what reason, the seller has similar limits on what can be seen, and any 3rd parties trying to figure out where money is coming and going from can't see shit.

Reputable dark web exchanges also have an escrow account where money is held and not released to the seller until the buyer has a chance to receive the product and test/verify its quality, and buyers can rate sellers and even dispute transactions if anything goes wrong, which incentivizes product accuracy and quality, and allows the buyer to shop around and verify that the sellers are trustworthy.

If you're really paranoid like I am, you can install an operating system that runs from a usb thumb drive, and is fully encrypted until you boot it and log in with your password. You can set it up so that it has some persistent storage, or you can run it so that the OS boots fresh every time, and nothing (cookies, malware, etc.) is saved. The one I use is called Tails OS, and it comes pre-installed with tor, kleopatra (for PGP message encryption), and a pretty useful password manager. I'd suggest enabling persistent storage and installing your monero wallet there, and then you can use a standard cryptocurrency exchange to buy some monero.

And then if your order gets caught in the mail, you can deny that you know anything about it, because there are no records of visiting weird sites, no decryptable copies of communications, and no decryptable evidence of money transferred between parties. Most of the time for smaller amounts like that, they won't even bother to question you if they catch it in the mail system, they'll just remove the illegal stuff, pop a notification of content confiscation in the envelope, and send it to you.

I've never had a problem, all of the products arrived and reagent tested correctly, and they usually arrive earlier than stated. :whoo:

Its a steep learning curve, but most anyone can do it :pipesmoke:

Oh yea and uh...CA: eggnog :tongue:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: Data] * 1
    #852742 - 11/28/21 02:45 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Man it was so much easier back in the day:crankey:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

#852747 - 11/28/21 02:51 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Texas Honey Badger said:
Man it was so much easier back in the day:crankey:

what could possibly be easier from just placing an order on your phone and getting it later like a pizza?

CA about to eat a big ol fresh mushroom

Offlinenamaste
Stranger

Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: kreg]
    #852766 - 11/28/21 08:01 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Data
How was the trip last night?  Did you get to sleep before midnight?  I'm more familiar with 2C-E and that stuff always seemed to last a really long time.

CA
Sleep stack
.5mg Lorazepam
.5gm Phenibut

Offlinekreg

Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: namaste]
    #852771 - 11/28/21 10:13 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

my trip was pretty boring. I suppose my psy tolerance is a little high. Had fun though

ca fading cubensis, dabs

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: namaste] * 1
    #852785 - 11/29/21 07:35 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

It was pretty awesome. I ended up smoking a bowl about an hour into the peak.

It seemed to really crank up the depth of the trip. I really enjoyed looking at all of the lights, but for the majority of the trip I was in my bedroom with the lights off, either staring up at the stars and the city out of my window, or laying in bed observing the boundaries of my ego dissolving.

If anyone here hasn't stared up at the stars during a trip, I highly recommend it. I paired a lot of the stargazing with Mystery Of The Yeti, which really brought out some interesting thoughts and visuals. The stars were just dancing around the sky, twinkling brightly, winking out, changing colors at first. Then they started to show the outlines and sparsely-lit surfaces of impossibly large spaceships that were just outside of the atmosphere. The lights of the city started varying brightness and color in large waves that would sweep across the desert, and one of the spaceships opened a wormhole in the sky that started inhaling the lights of the city. It slowly turned towards me and I could feel the beginnings of ego dissolution as my consciousness was being pulled into the wormhole, and I suddenly became very paranoid that the stars were satellites and that somehow the US government had figured out how to combine 2CB doses with signals from satellites to effectively "root" someone's brain, and struggled with that for a few minutes. Eventually, I decided that I sounded insane and just let go. It turns out that I was just moving into a space filled with geometry but no real ego death :shrug:

Eventually I moved to the bed and laid in the dark with my eyes closed. The geometry was very complex and three-dimensional, and I would occasionally feel my mind spreading out into the universe through my temples. There were several times when I would snap awake and couldn't quite formulate who/where I was and what was happening, before becoming lost in the geometry again.

After the peak faded, I went downstairs with my wife and drifted in and out of my head for several more hours, had a very strange meal (pho) where it looked and felt like I was eating delicious worms out of a bowl, and then finally took a 10mg diazepam and smoked a few bowls before passing out around 1am. I slept like a rock and woke up yesterday morning feeling amazing. I think I learned that I have a real tendency to be overly paranoid (from that moment where I convinced myself that there was a government mind control program that relied on people taking psychedelic substances and staring at the stars that were actually government satellites). I have noted this in my trip journal, and will probably start figuring out how to work on toning that part of myself down a little.

Anyway, it was awesome, I really like the higher dose effects of 2CB. :awecid:

CA: Tea

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: Data]
    #852802 - 11/29/21 09:50 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

lol mentioning star gazing, I had wanted to mention any of yall ever get so high that you look up and genuinely freak out a little bit thinking about how little we know about gravity and "dark energy"?
Sometimes I look up and I think about the slight possibility that gravity could just totally fail or the sky would "fall" hahaha. Great stuff to think about while tripping  :laugh2:

I was also thinking the other day, tripping, wondering about how like most of the biggest LSD producers in the world were busted and the majority of the largest yields and stashes were seized right? Wouldn't that mean the US gov owns most of the worlds LSD or at least did at one point ahaha?
I believe it's fair to say that between 2009 and 2017 maybe, the US gov probably owned the most US cannabis crop. The US gov is also the only legal source of cocaine (for dentistry and surgery) in the US!
hahaha I had joked once maybe the reason they call illegal drugs "scheduled" substances is because they're all being controlled and scheduled for legalization ahaha.. I was probably just really high though.. surely clandestine people like us run the drug world... I hope lol

ca: dabs, fading breakfast mushroom,
technological frustration
:unabomber:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#852804 - 11/29/21 10:05 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

kreg said:
lol mentioning star gazing, I had wanted to mention any of yall ever get so high that you look up and genuinely freak out a little bit thinking about how little we know about gravity and "dark energy"?

I do this sober. I occasionally realize that all of the stars in the sky can and in some cases are their own solar system, and that the farthest star we can see with the unaided eye is only 4000 light years away, yet our galaxy is 100k-120k light years in diameter, the nearest galaxy is roughly 20x that distance from us, and there are at least 100 billion galaxies in the observable universe.

And when I say realize, I mean beyond just knowing the numbers, its more like my brain tries to truly comprehend the scale of the universe for a few minutes, breaks, and then reboots. The scale of the universe is absolutely bonkers.

Helps keep a humble perspective on life, though. :pipesmoke:

--------------------

No Fucks Given
I'm a teapot

Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: Data] * 1
    #852807 - 11/29/21 10:48 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I goober gaze :batlol:

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

#852808 - 11/29/21 10:52 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

:androidlol:

--------------------

Offlinekreg

Re: What's Currently Active? Episode I [The Departed] [Re: Data]
    #852814 - 11/29/21 11:46 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

You ever wonder what it would have been like to hang out with manson before the murders? I mean you know he had hippie friends that smoked weed and took L, surely some good people had him mistaken for good company at some point

wca 50c frozen burrito, dabs, about to eat a little bit more fresh cubensis

academic stress
in a class talking about rhetoric and communication and how rhetoric is used in communication and when teaching communication you use rhetoric to communicate your point that you want to communicate with rhetoric that you want to communicate that you use rhetoric for to get your point across that you're trying to communicate using rhetoric
:typingdog:

Offlinekreg

#852815 - 11/29/21 12:15 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

lol our existence is really fragile on paper

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals