Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibledirtyneedle
JB
Female User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Bernie Sanders
    #799583 - 11/25/15 02:25 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

he has social skills 12/16 and he is for legalizing weed for everyone like you buy cigarettes at 7/11 :laugh:

so vote for him, I am

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: dirtyneedle] * 1
    #799604 - 11/25/15 06:03 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

:thumbdown:

Offline336
Wakan Tanka
Male

Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #801385 - 12/14/15 01:09 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I would if I thought he had a chance of winning.

Reality is it's either going to be Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump who will become the President of the United States.

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: 336]
    #801417 - 12/14/15 06:18 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Or Cruz if the Donald runs as an independent.

Offline336
Wakan Tanka
Male

#801424 - 12/14/15 06:53 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

If Trump runs as independent (which I doubt) Clinton will win. I have almost no doubt.

--------------------

Offlinecleerlymentalcat
Stranger
    #801790 - 12/18/15 05:06 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Bernie ftw'

Offlinesulbones
Stranger
Male

Loc: Beantown Flag
Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: cleerlymentalcat]
    #803060 - 01/11/16 04:06 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

i love bernie. he's the only person that can not be bought, bribed or a liar.
he admits his wrong doings. he is what you see. and walks his talk. he's already been working on a bill to remove marijuana from being a schedule 1 drug.to leaving it up to the states or just make it legal federal.

OfflineGreenHeat
Stranger
Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: sulbones] * 1
    #804746 - 01/29/16 01:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The idea that Bernie doesn't have a chance is media smokescreening. Vote Bernie if you want positive change. Vote Hillary if you want 4 more years of the same. Vote Trump if you want the apocalypse.

OfflineBrandonJesseODell
Stranger
Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: GreenHeat]
    #805957 - 02/14/16 09:38 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I'll be voting for him too.

OfflineGrit
Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: BrandonJesseODell] * 1
    #806171 - 02/18/16 05:57 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I can't believe anybody would ever consider voting for Bernie. The man is a pushover, he can't even control the stage at his own rally. Remember when BLM protesters bullied him off the stage? That is definitely no one I want running the country. You think leaders of other countries are going to take him seriously? Plus Bernie was a fucking bum till he was 40 years old, never even had a job until he got into politics.

Offline336
Wakan Tanka
Male

Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: Grit]
    #806226 - 02/19/16 01:27 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Trump 2016. Trump FTW.

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: Grit]
    #806227 - 02/19/16 01:42 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Grit said:
Plus Bernie was a fucking bum till he was 40 years old, never even had a job until he got into politics.

He didn't cash his first pay check until he was like 32.

:burke:

OfflineDannyFolks
OG
Male User Gallery
    #806230 - 02/19/16 03:53 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I hate politics.....politics give me a head ache, its all about who can tell the best lies....besides its all fixed any way and This is  not a theory, the conspiracy is real.
But seriously.. Trump??really??? Vote for Sarah Palin too while ur at it

OfflineDannyFolks
OG
Male User Gallery
Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: DannyFolks]
    #806231 - 02/19/16 04:04 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

But personally i think Hilary will be next head bitch in charge

Offline336
Wakan Tanka
Male

Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: DannyFolks]
    #806251 - 02/19/16 11:30 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

You're seriously comparing Trump to Palin? Trump is a billionaire. He's made most of his fortune with his own money. I mean sure he got a mil from his pops to start, and then when his pops died he got like 100mil, but still, to turn that in billions proves he has some brains. Most people with that money (actors, musicians, famous people) burn through that shit in two seconds, they certainly don't turn it into a billion dollar business.

Trump just plays his cards intelligently, he tells the stupid Republicans what they want to hear, just like Clinton and Hillary tell the stupid Democrats what they want to hear.

--------------------

OfflineIlovemarijuana
Stranger

Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: 336] * 1
    #807659 - 03/10/16 02:58 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Bernie is a pussy. Anyone who tells people that they will get free this, free that, free everything, wants to keep the nation ENSLAVED and POOR. Poor people love hearing that they'll get free shit, and poor people are what Bernie is appeasing to. Have fun with your free shit when you learn the government is in control of all of it.

Trump all the way. Hillary is a cunt, Bernie is a pussy, and Trump is a straight shooter. Although there's inconsistencies with trump, he's a real person, unlike the other fucking puppets.

Offline336
Wakan Tanka
Male

Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: Ilovemarijuana] * 1
    #807668 - 03/10/16 05:46 PM (8 years, 19 days ago)

Word. To be honest Trump scares me a little though. I support him more than the others, but I could easily see him enforcing a stronger police state that could lead to some serious civil rights abuses and potentially bringing back the Occupy movement but even stronger. Which I'm totally down for actually. I recognize that things can't get better until they get worse.

That said, I still think Trump would be better suited then the rest. Because Sanders and Clinton will just destroy the economy and also likely contribute to serious civil rights abuses as well but likely they would do so in a more low-key fashion, and they would keep every just fed enough not to want to do anything about it. Which I find to be a worse scenario personally.

Regardless of who wins, all I know is the next 4-8 years are going to be very interesting.

--------------------

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: 336]
    #807709 - 03/11/16 09:44 AM (8 years, 19 days ago)

I generally avoid discussion about politics and religion. They are the two subjects most likely to produce a completely fruitless argument.

But I do have one thought, outside of any particular candidate- and outside of this thought I don't think I'll be participating in this thread.

I believe most people, regardless of political affiliation, typically do not know much about the policy substance of the people they support or disapprove of.
Most people just get impressions of the candidates and run with their vague idea of who they are.
It's a disturbing trend that I've been noticing a lot lately.

I had a certain candidate supporter come to my door and all he did was make appeals to my emotions and sweeping generalizations ("don't you want families to be safe? The candidate I am supporting has always supported families", like wtf does that even actually mean dude?).
He was not willing to speak with me about this person's actual policies or voting history. Every time I tried to engage him in the specifics of that persons's policies (because I genuinely wanted to know why he was supporting who he was) he would make another appeal to my emotion and generalization.

So again I think most people don't know the actual policies most of the candidates are proposing well enough to argue for, or against, that person in a reasonable manner.
Most people can't even articulately give specifics for the person they support outside of the candidate's public image.

Just food for thought, don't take offense if I don't reply again. Threads like this have a way of devolving into a shit-throwing contest and I hardly want to engage as much as I have already.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Bernie Sanders [Re: SleepAid]
    #808073 - 03/16/16 12:04 AM (8 years, 14 days ago)

Trump - walls and immigration
Hillary - guns and wars
Bernie - education and money

Today was vote day and ive been sayin hillary will win for ages.
We will see.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,108 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.