Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Gypsum, Peat, Perlite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestanky1234
Stranger
1st outdoor grow
    #806903 - 02/28/16 04:05 PM (9 months, 4 days ago)

Hello everyone!! I been on the shroomer for alittle while now and decided to come to the growery for some advice and knowledge. I been reading all kinds of things on the Internet and this site and was just looking for peoples opinions and what you guys would do or have done. I did a indoor grow a few years back with pretty good success with fox farm ocean forest as my soil and learned a little bit about the plant, but now I am no longer able to do a indoor grow and I'm going to give outside a go. I'm going to be doing a guerilla grow a few miles away from my home but I was just wondering if I dug a hole about 3 foot by 3 foot if I should just buy some ffof and fill the whole with that? Or I also seen on YouTube some people use a garbage bag inside the hole then fill with there soil. I am also starting indoor for the 1st month or so then transplanting to the spot I found..the soil looks "ok" but I don't really want to risk it..lol sry for going on and on just trying to explain about what my plans are lol but I've seen people use super soil online with great results. I am able to visit my site every few days as well. And I am in Northeast p.a so I will be moving my plants to my site the beginning of may sometime.so basically what I'm asking is what you guys think? Should I just dig a hole and fill it with ffof with adding alittle more perlite or dr. Earth home grown the dark bag/ some kind of higher quality bagged soil or should I use a super soil recipe like subcools and if I should also use trash bags in my hole or jusy fill it on up with my soil?? Any help/ guidance with what works for you guys would be amazing thank you!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestanky1234
Stranger
Re: 1st outdoor grow [Re: stanky1234]
    #807078 - 03/01/16 10:41 PM (9 months, 2 days ago)

Well I decided to get a 3 cubic ft peat moss,25# bag of worm castings, some Neptune's crab meal dol lime, some espoma tomatoe tone organic fert and kelp meal..hopefully tomorow get some alfalfa meal gypsum and granite dust or some other kind of mineral dust and bat guano and perv. Sea bird guna any thoughts or opinions?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Gypsum, Peat, Perlite

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation