Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineManWhoSmokes
Stranger
Rooms?
    #805718 - 02/09/16 11:46 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

My grow wants dont seem to fit anything I can easily find, maybe some of you guys can give me suggestions?

I need to grow about 1 1/2 lbs of bud a year. Thing is that I want there to be a variety of strains grown from seed. Ive seen a lot of guides and such to having a rotation with a mother plant,  but we prefer to have a variety of strains in our rotation.

Im guessing I need a sprouting/veg room, flower room, and some sort of curing room. This sound about right?

As of right now, my only experience is growing in a closet with CFL's. The bud was strong, but my cure was horrible. I really want to start making better quality stuff.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrit
Re: Rooms? [Re: ManWhoSmokes]
    #805773 - 02/11/16 04:49 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Any reason you want to grow specifically from seed? If you just keep a couple different mothers around, you can have your variety. Learn how to take and root clones man, it really easy. I mean of course you can  have variety from different seeds, but you'll have to keep ordering/buying different strains, if you choose not to keep a mother. Having to frequently buy seeds can end up being unnecessarily expensive.

Say you only have one seed of something and it ends up being something you really liked, you grow it out once and harvest it, now it's gone. You'll be left wishing you kept it as a mother instead.

I like variety too, so I keep a few different mothers myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies