Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
2016 Canabis Cup...Any details? DENVER
    #803018 - 01/10/16 06:03 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I have been watching the site and still nothing.  I then emailed them and they wont say jack about dates or details!

They do realize people need to make flight and hotel plans along with buying tickets..

Anyone know why they are slow releasing details and tickets this year?

Whos going from the site? Could we all get together one day at the cup?

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: 2016 Canabis Cup...Any details? DENVER [Re: GBurger717]
    #803029 - 01/11/16 12:35 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I went to it last year, it was alright. The three in Cali were all better in terms of strains to look at and try and had more stuff for growers.

To answer your question the Denver cup is 4/18 to 4/20

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery
Re: 2016 Canabis Cup...Any details? DENVER [Re: Magash]
    #803038 - 01/11/16 07:03 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Which UN's in Cali do u recommend(nonmedical) be cool to do a trip somewhere I've never been to smoke some herb I've never smoked, and not be all trumped up like high times

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

Re: 2016 Canabis Cup...Any details? DENVER [Re: ashfiken]
    #803165 - 01/12/16 10:39 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Mag

How the heck did you get the dates? One of your connections? I even emailed them and they would not budge... good to know since I can book a flight. You think its worth getting to denver the 17th or just arrive on the 18th?

As for cali would it be any use to an out of stater? Could add a cali to the list if worth it and able to.

Thanks man

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#803166 - 01/12/16 10:44 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Also..just checked them dates and its a Monday- Tuesday- Wensday.  You sure about the dates. Seems odd tohave during the week.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: 2016 Canabis Cup...Any details? DENVER [Re: GBurger717] * 1
    #803260 - 01/14/16 11:29 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Hard to find dates but if you find places that are selling tickets to it then you get..........the dates.
http://www.cidentertainment.com/events/3rd-annual-high-times-us-cannabis-cup-denver/ticket-packages/ ; :derfase:

Remember something folks

The free sampling of businesses’ marijuana, edibles and concentrates — a tradition that has long been a primary draw for fans of the annual Cannabis Cups that happen around the world — will no longer happen so freely at the Denver event.

The U.S. Cannabis Cup in Denver is High Times magazine’s largest event and likely one of the biggest ticketed marijuana parties in the world; the trade show, expo and festival takes over the Denver Mart in unincorporated Adams County every 4/20 weekend. But when the Cup opens its doors on Saturday at noon, it’s going to look and feel very different when compared to the sampling free-for-all of last 4/20.

No free samples this year in Denver.
http://www.thecannabist.co/2015/04/14/marijuana-samples-cannabis-cup-denver/33153/

You guys have to remember freedom is apparently a different thing in Colorado. If you have a medical card in Cali and a few of the other states weed is much more legal for you then it is for people in CO. The only thing that they have over the medical states is not needing to get the medical rec. Growing in CO is much more of a pain in the ass then in Cali and the medical cups in Cali allow much more freedom.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#803268 - 01/14/16 12:55 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Mag

I checked the calendar again and they either have old info on the site or the dates are wrong. If you read the details they mention Saturday being the 18th when it fact the 18th is a Monday this year. I thought I was going crazy at 1st. Check the dates on the site and check april 2016 you will see the difference!

As for samples you have to be kidding me. Thats a bunch of shit. Now I may rethink this entire trip. If it cant be sold and giving out at the event what is the use is having it....

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#803272 - 01/14/16 01:39 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I'll check those dates again. The sample thing is enough to keep me away. From what I hear that means anything including seeds and those are what I go for. :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

#803316 - 01/15/16 10:05 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Amazing how the can say no samples but you can walk into a wine liquor or beer shop and sample as much as you want! Getting tired of the bs already. I really want to attend but I dont know if it is worth the trouble anymore. ..

--------------------

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
    #803319 - 01/15/16 01:38 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Hopefully when we legalize it this year in Cali they'll bring the cup here and leave that bs in CO.

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

Re: 2016 Canabis Cup...Any details? DENVER [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #803445 - 01/17/16 05:42 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Is it on the ballot in CA for full legalization?  That could be a big win for CA?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: 2016 Canabis Cup...Any details? DENVER [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #803469 - 01/17/16 10:16 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
Hopefully when we legalize it this year in Cali they'll bring the cup here and leave that bs in CO.

You got to be kidding right?

HIGH TIMES Medical Cannabis Cup: LA / San Bernardino 2016
HIGH TIMES
Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 12:00 PM - Sunday, February 7, 2016 at 10:30 PM (PST)
San Bernardino, CA

It's 8 days long here and they have had it for years.

You do not need to be a patient to attend the Cup, but you need a valid California medical marijuana recommendation or card if you plan to enter the medicating area on-site

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/high-times-medical-cannabis-cup-la-san-bernardino-2016-tickets-19103460966

Take a look at what you get to do in CO and what you get to do Cali. The ones in Cali kick ass on the ones in CO. The best one by far will be in San Francisco. 

Remember we do not I repeat  do not want it legal here. There just gonna regulate it like they do in Colorado and avoiding that is worth the 40 bucks a year for a license.

--------------------

OfflineBumble_Dick
loathsome brute
Male User Gallery

Loc: cage-free tomatoes
    #803473 - 01/17/16 10:35 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
Amazing how the can say no samples but you can walk into a wine liquor or beer shop and sample as much as you want! Getting tired of the bs already. I really want to attend but I dont know if it is worth the trouble anymore. ..

Unfortunately, it really isn't worth the effort. I went last year, and the novelty wears off quickly. At least at that point, I got a ton of free dabs and edibles, but they weren't allowed to give out any flower samples.

InvisibleGBurger717
Male

Re: 2016 Canabis Cup...Any details? DENVER [Re: Bumble_Dick]
    #803486 - 01/18/16 08:53 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Looks like I will just pass this year and plan on going to cali next year. I just wanna experience it all without the threat of being thrown in jail and put on paper for a few years. Starting to get real old having to worry about petty bs when the real criminals run wild in this state.

As for a recommendation can anyone get on in cali or do you have to have a state ID. Here is why I ask. I live a few miles from Maryland and they are going to allow out of state people come into MD and see a Doc in MD and buy products in MD. It will only become illegal once you cross state lines but while in the state of MD you will be fine. I have a ton of friends that live in MD also so that helps.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures