Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineanycolouryoulike

Loc: PNW
New Plants. New Problems.
    #800495 - 12/05/15 12:35 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

So I bought some new store bought clones last month and had been vegging them under a T5. They were only fed water and occasional calmag+ as recommended from the pamphlet given to me by the farm.

Everything looked lush and what-not, but getting large for the tent, so I transplanted them to 5gal FF Ocean Forest, moved them to my larger tent with a 400w HPS. I keep it 24" away at least, have kept watering it plain PH'd water and 2 waters ago I introduced 1/4 strength Grow Big. but now its showing odd signs and I can never identify things! I always try to keep it as simple as possible and yet all my plants have gone to die in this tent in one horrible way or another. I've seen people using no nutrients in this soil and not have deficiencies. Should I be vigorously feeding this at a month+ veg? This is my second attempt and run with this equipment, I can't seem to keep anything alive let alone healthy.

My temps are 68-78 and RH 40-55. The tent has suitable ducting and circulating fans. It's still in Veg 18-6 light.

pics: http://imgur.com/a/8j902

--------------------
Team Shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleScribbler
because i scribble

Re: New Plants. New Problems. [Re: anycolouryoulike]
    #800497 - 12/05/15 01:45 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Looks like a deficiency to me. I can't keep my plants 100% healthy either man don't worry. I've only done 2 grows but have had deficiency problems with both. I'm using the FF line too and I feed 1/2 strength every other watering but seems like not quite enough. Maybe I'm too careful not to burn them and shouldn't worry so much about it so much I dunno lol.

Are you using the big bloom + grow big or just the grow big? What are you PH'ing your water to? One thing I've learned over the last 6 months is that PH is really really important and can screw everything up if it's not right.

Why is your light up so high?

OfflineShroomingChaos
Connoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Southeast US
Re: New Plants. New Problems. [Re: Scribbler]
    #800515 - 12/05/15 05:27 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

FF Ocean Forest has nutrients in it already but after a month of veg your plant has probably absorbed all then nutrients in the soil. 

Pic #1 - Mag def.
Pic #2 - Nitrogen def.
Pic #3 - Mag def.

I am pretty positive on my diagnosis but then again I am not a trusted cultivator on this website.  Just trying to help you out until a trusted cultivator can answer all of your questions.  In the meantime I would check this thread:  http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/234999#234999

This one for deficiencies: http://www.growery.org/2991/Diagnosis

I will also say to please research as much as possible and read through the forums before just quickly posting pictures and asking questions.  Once you have exhausted all other options, then I would post and ask questions.  All of your questions have been answered and asked before in previous threads over the years.

Best of luck!

Offlineanycolouryoulike

Loc: PNW
Re: New Plants. New Problems. [Re: ShroomingChaos]
    #800533 - 12/05/15 06:25 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the reply guys. These ladies were just transplanted last week, wouldn't 5 gallons of new soil be sufficient for a few weeks in nitrogen/mag, which Ocean Forest boasts. Lately I've just done store bought spring water and PH'd with just strips for reference to 7. Run off showing slightly more acidic between 6-7.

Also I've studied those charts and can never identify anything beyond a reasonable doubt. I've read this forum for like 10 years and overgrow before that. Sometimes I just need eyes that aren't mine...

--------------------
Team Shroomery

OfflineShroomingChaos
Connoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Southeast US
Re: New Plants. New Problems. [Re: anycolouryoulike]
    #801878 - 12/20/15 09:59 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

How is everything going?  I also understand where your coming from with having an extra set of eyes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds