Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

hey, has anyone seen Hearts and Minds, here it is on youtube; if you want a sick Vietname doc...
    #794767 - 09/26/15 11:15 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

PS: if you haven't heard of this before...it's an oscar winning account; old-school footage and interviews.

all for free, on youtube, no need to DL like i did.

enjoy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: hey, has anyone seen Hearts and Minds, here it is on youtube; if you want a sick Vietname doc... [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #794771 - 09/26/15 11:37 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Sweet.
Never heard of it, watching it now. Just can't get enough Vietnam docs and interviews.
Thanks for posting. :thumbup:

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: hey, has anyone seen Hearts and Minds, here it is on youtube; if you want a sick Vietname doc... [Re: resincoatedlungs]
    #794774 - 09/27/15 12:16 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

it's a classic. i am at Bobby at the end...do i feel anything for him?

hmmm...? good question, i can't really answer.

over there! over there!

oh yeah here is an classic WW2 concentration camp documentary too!

Night and Fog

these two docu's are required viewing.

Edited by eNtranceAsexit (09/27/15 12:39 AM)

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: hey, has anyone seen Hearts and Minds, here it is on youtube; if you want a sick Vietname doc... [Re: eNtranceAsexit]
    #794776 - 09/27/15 01:11 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

i dare anyone to post which parts really choked them up during any of these docu's.

like there's this certain part during the doc in the OP and the song "Over There!" was playing, and it's this one singular part that got to me, i had to take some breaths and just remind myself that i am watching something for entertainment and educational purposes and wasn't actually able to do anything...guess what part it is first and win a prize!

my words to the ending interviewee before the credits roll were: "feel the pain bro; you should be so lucky".

Edited by eNtranceAsexit (09/27/15 01:22 AM)

Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

#794877 - 09/27/15 11:40 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

like there's this certain part during the doc in the OP and the song "Over There!" was playing, and it's this one singular part that got to me, i had to take some breaths and just remind myself that i am watching something for entertainment and educational purposes and wasn't actually able to do anything...guess what part it is first and win a prize!

Was it when the American soldier was just literally kicking the shit out of the tied up Vietnamese guy in his gut and ribs, who refused to fight back, then the American caught him in the collar with the stock of his M79?

The most memorable part(s) for me were when the US soldier with the afro talked about using his dead friend as a shield when they got hit by "friendly" napalm and then continuing to fight with his clothes burned off, then refusing to stop talking about Vietnam back home because it "upsets people at the dinner table" while he has to literally put an arm and leg on every day.
And when the old, starved-looking Vietnamese coffin-maker said something along the lines of "The American's won't win. As long as there's rice, we will fight. If they bomb the paddies, we'll just plow the earth and keep fighting."

Heavy shit.

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

OfflineeNtranceAsexit
Bang-a-Bang-Boogie

Re: hey, has anyone seen Hearts and Minds, here it is on youtube; if you want a sick Vietname doc... [Re: resincoatedlungs]
    #794878 - 09/27/15 11:45 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

yep. you pretty much nailed everything possible in response to me. yes on the answer, i almost started crying, i had to hold back my shitty tears; and then on the story from the afro-guy...yep, that's where you're like "wow...REAL TALK".

:thumbup: you fuckin' got it dude.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom