Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

'Hey, Gov. Chris Christie, I'll race ya,' says leg amputee, pot advocate
    #788878 - 08/07/15 03:22 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — Gov. Chris Christie has been sounding off about marijuana – medical, recreational, whatever.

Rich Canci has heard enough of his "ridiculous campaign."

The New Jersey governor has been making the rounds as a hopeful for the 2016 presidential campaign, declaring his unequivocal opposition to legalizing pot for recreational use. Considering it a "gateway drug," he has even kept a stranglehold on its medical purposes in his home state where he signed its use into law.

While he grabs headlines, Canci, a 24-year-old Annadale resident, uses his favorite social media platforms to scream back.

Canci had his lower leg amputated at 8 years old when he was diagnosed with osteosarcoma. Four surgeries later, he is convinced of the power or alternative therapies, including cannabis.

Singer-songwriter with the metal band When All Else Fails, he fundraises with his bar-tending and music skills, as well as by selling a line of F*** Cancer T-shirts to help families touched by a child's cancer with expenses such as traveling and alternative therapies.

"I don't think cancer has a filter. It will do anything to you. You should do whatever it takes to fight it," he said in a Staten Island Survivor story last year.

His tell it like it is attitude is definitely a match for our neighboring governor who prides himself on taking a stance no matter how unpopular. But can Christie keep up?

SOURCE

SleepAid's Notes:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUIfh16a-aI

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: 'Hey, Gov. Chris Christie, I'll race ya,' says leg amputee, pot advocate [Re: SleepAid] * 2
    #788899 - 08/07/15 08:49 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

TRUMP 2016!

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: 'Hey, Gov. Chris Christie, I'll race ya,' says leg amputee, pot advocate [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #788908 - 08/07/15 09:51 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
TRUMP 2016!

Trump would let your mother die in the streets for $10, why the fuck would you support someone like that?

OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: 'Hey, Gov. Chris Christie, I'll race ya,' says leg amputee, pot advocate [Re: Mycophile]
    #788913 - 08/07/15 11:06 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mycophile said:
Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
TRUMP 2016!

Trump would let your mother die in the streets for $10, why the fuck would you support someone like that?

To be perfectly honest I always assume people are joking when they say this. I'm not sure what to call the feeling I feel when I consider that trump is an actual contender.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: 'Hey, Gov. Chris Christie, I'll race ya,' says leg amputee, pot advocate [Re: SleepAid]
    #788915 - 08/08/15 12:14 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

The only two candidates that anybody should even consider are Trump and Sanders.  I'm against corporate personhood so my obvious choice is Sanders.  Christie can choke on a homeless mans unwashed dick.

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: 'Hey, Gov. Chris Christie, I'll race ya,' says leg amputee, pot advocate [Re: cheezymold]
    #788924 - 08/08/15 08:07 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

None of them get my support, I prefer to not vote and cry about it.

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: 'Hey, Gov. Chris Christie, I'll race ya,' says leg amputee, pot advocate [Re: SleepAid]
    #788925 - 08/08/15 08:08 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SleepAid said:
To be perfectly honest I always assume people are joking when they say this. I'm not sure what to call the feeling I feel when I consider that trump is an actual contender.

On the Shroomery they fucking love the guy, but of course the pub is pretty ass backwards when it comes to most things. It amazes me that a site dedicated to psychedelics is riddled with folks who support cops murdering citizens. :nonono:

Edited by Mycophile (08/08/15 08:09 AM)

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery
Re: 'Hey, Gov. Chris Christie, I'll race ya,' says leg amputee, pot advocate [Re: Mycophile]
    #788940 - 08/08/15 12:27 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

That's why we come here.
Politicians are asshata

I like the fella in this article tho.
"I will beat cancer, and get my leg cut off, governor, before I was ten. Now I stand here to prove your bitchworthiness by proving you cannot even outrun a one-legged man"" also weed ftw"
Haha pretty sweet

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: 'Hey, Gov. Chris Christie, I'll race ya,' says leg amputee, pot advocate [Re: ashfiken]
    #788962 - 08/08/15 06:11 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Poor little tink tink...

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

#788964 - 08/08/15 06:22 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Those guys in the pub are morons.  Each one of those hypocrites needs their doors kicked in by these fascist cops they love so much.  We all know Christie doesn't have a chance in hell in the white house.  I bet he is too much of a pussy to accept the challenge.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules