Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSamhainJ
how long do your autos take to flower?
    #785398 - 07/14/15 07:42 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

This year I decided to try a few auto flowering jack heher with the rest of my seeds.. One died and the other has grown very poorly. I had it under t-5 light inside for about 3 weeks before placing outside.

The plant is now probably at least 75 days old and just started flowering a few days ago. Its maybe 9 inches tall and quite thin but has about 6 spots where small buds are forming. Do autos usually perform this bad, and is it common for them to take this long to start flowering? The seed bank said it should have finished product in a maximum of 60 days but I always take there estimated yield and time with a grain of salt. Any idea on how long the flowering time should take on an auto?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineH J Farnsworth
Stranger
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: how long do your autos take to flower? [Re: SamhainJ]
    #786498 - 07/25/15 03:37 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Many autologous have bad genetics and on top of that they can be picky. Seed to harvest time depends on strain and light hours. It sounds like yours weren't grown ideally. I have autos that are 60 days old and almost as tall as me

--------------------
Officially a Colorado medical marihuana patient

Invisiblevostok
growing since '74
Male

Re: how long do your autos take to flower? [Re: H J Farnsworth]
    #786588 - 07/26/15 01:44 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

The deal is to get the 'right' auto strain in the first place,
I grow photos and autos, between the rows ...lol

I pick the photos of the best best quality and grow the fastest autos around, my current favorite is Short Stuff seeds number #1. it germs and falls to bud very very quick, as such is a great fun to hobby with, and can be mixed and match with many other strains, in reality its a Williams Wonder auto, I score it at 8/10, one notch higher than THC Bomb auto, thats slow grower but only nice.
Short stuff #1 is dome and dusted in 60-80 days

--------------------
one good turn prevents photo-morphism

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: how long do your autos take to flower? [Re: vostok]
    #786653 - 07/27/15 10:41 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

auto flowers are hit or mis. i grow them all the time . The big thing you must make sure is to give them 20 hours of light threw grow and flower. most autos take 3-5 weeks of grow then go to flower.. most ive done are around 4 weeks and another 4-5 weeks to flower so avarge is about 8-9 week for the avarge strain.

also i found that using deep water culture will give u alot more yeild. on my strains i pull about 2 oz a auto flower dry. in 3/4 oz  about

OfflineSamhainJ
Re: how long do your autos take to flower? [Re: Mrshroom]
    #788140 - 08/02/15 02:03 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

Just an update, my auto jack is still about 10 inches tall but has what I would estimate about an 1/8th if I was to harvest now but its still got some time since only about 20% of the hairs are turning from white. Its my first auto and I'm not real experienced anyhow so I'm pretty happy with how she's turning out!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag