Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline2141zach
Stranger
First Guerrilla Grow Question
    #781882 - 06/13/15 12:57 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I ordered seeds northern lights feminized auto and will be starting my first guerrilla grow. It will be 30 min from my house by car but probably more to walk to I wont be able to and I dont want to go to very often my question is how often will I need to go and water my plants I am not looking for a big yield. This will be my first experimental grow. should I plant next to a small stream were the ground is already wet? also were do you guys go to get deer repellent?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: First Guerrilla Grow Question [Re: 2141zach]
    #781885 - 06/13/15 03:52 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Believe me get a book. This one is decent on outdoor stuff.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: First Guerrilla Grow Question [Re: Magash]
    #781951 - 06/14/15 09:16 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Growing outdoor is way harder I think! Mags right,get a good book and look up online the rest.

Here is some pics of some outdoor last year. I think one or two are Mags eater.

OOO and I planted to close to a river bed once.Rained to hard one day and all my clones were gone! so you have to watch that.

And you dont want any trails for the game ranger or someone like me that walks the woods alot to find your girls. I would never rip them but just about any dumbs ass that knows nothing of mj will.

Like I will tell you how I get into my garden with out a trail almost.
I ride my dirtbike back all these trails get to were I park cover it .Walk back down the quad trail and there is and old tree that fell over years ago by the quad path. so I walk up that tree. It just so leads you to a huge patch of Jagger's !Once you drop down off the tree your in it. I have to crawl  threw  that shit for about a 100 feet then it opens up were i plant . with Jagger's on all side. Ever time i want to look at my girls. I am bleeding!

Just smoked wanted to share enjoy the pics!

Offline2141zach
Stranger
Re: First Guerrilla Grow Question [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #781952 - 06/14/15 10:28 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks thats a really cool grow, Im really excited to start growing even if its a failure. I went to walmart last night at 11 on a mission to get soil and cfls. Turns out walmart isnt the best place to get soil so im gonna go to a nursery at some point. I also didnt get the right wattage there too weak. Many people say to start you plants indoors but can you start your plants in pots outside too without using lights?

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#781954 - 06/14/15 10:40 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Yep you can start them outside. Thats how they been growin it for years. Most start them inside to get them a nice size so they have a better chance at life. And just overv all better,bigger plants i think.

Offline2141zach
Stranger
Re: First Guerrilla Grow Question [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #781957 - 06/14/15 10:46 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Cool, well seeds should be here in two or three days I have 5 northern light feminized auto I think Ill only do two just to see what happens.

OfflineSamhainJ
    #782105 - 06/15/15 08:45 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

Planting near a clean water source is probably a good idea unless you wanna carry the extra weight of all the water to the site, as far as deer/animal repllent your urine will probably work pretty good. My garden is somewhat close to where I live and I pour jugs of piss near em everyday and haven't had any animal problems so far this season..I live in a cabin with no plumbing or running water so I probably have a lot more jugs of piss on hand than the average person haha, but it's been the slugs/snails I've been having trouble with this year!

Offline2141zach
Stranger
Re: First Guerrilla Grow Question [Re: SamhainJ]
    #782119 - 06/15/15 11:31 PM (8 years, 9 months ago)

haha cool I will save my pee!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder