Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Going to the river city rock fest tomorrow
    #779685 - 05/23/15 09:13 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Most of the bands suck and the few mainstreams are bands I listened to in highschool. Should still be fun though. :shrug:

To name a few of the MS.... Linkin Park, Drowning Pool, and Papa Roach. Like I said, they are bands I listened to in HS.

I did try scoring some good coke, but it was either way to exspensive or to big of a hassle. Instead, we shall drink and eat a bit of MDMA.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Going to the river city rock fest tomorrow [Re: poor boy] * 3
    #779690 - 05/23/15 11:47 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I ended my Papa Roach phase in the 6th grade.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Going to the river city rock fest tomorrow [Re: poor boy]
    #779691 - 05/23/15 11:52 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:
Most of the bands suck and the few mainstreams are bands I listened to in highschool. Should still be fun though. :shrug:

Like I said, they are bands I listened to in HS.

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Going to the river city rock fest tomorrow [Re: King Koopa] * 2
    #779694 - 05/23/15 12:19 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
I ended my Papa Roach phase in the 6th grade.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Going to the river city rock fest tomorrow [Re: King Koopa]
    #779695 - 05/23/15 12:19 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

:zaphod:

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#779696 - 05/23/15 12:20 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

i didnt know they even existed until the early 2000s

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Going to the river city rock fest tomorrow [Re: poor boy] * 1
    #779699 - 05/23/15 12:22 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I'm just fucking around, I don't know who they are. I was only listening to Drake and DMX in 8th grade

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#779701 - 05/23/15 12:29 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Oh God. I'm sorry. I thought this was the Dome. I feel naked

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#779703 - 05/23/15 12:52 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

have fun.  dont be scared to get into the pit and shove some high school kids to the ground

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Going to the river city rock fest tomorrow [Re: P-O]
    #779704 - 05/23/15 01:00 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I'm not scared!

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#779706 - 05/23/15 01:06 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
have fun.  dont be scared to get into the pit and shove some high school kids to the ground

i grew up in the pit, son.

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#780212 - 05/28/15 08:59 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

sunday we dropped the kids off and headed back to the house to get ready for the show.

my chick rolled a bunch of joints while i sat on my ass drinking a few beers, drinking kratom, and weighing out the last of my mdma. i also had to pour some whiskey into a botter wattle since most shows pat you down. water bottles are easy to hide.

on the way to the show i stopped at sonic so my chick could get a slushie for her vodka and we head out.

we get to the show and its FUCKING PACKED. i decide to drink most my whiskey in the parking lot so i wouldnt have to chug the entire thing in case they find it. come to find out, they didnt pat down anyone...

oh well. i was nicely buzzed from around 6 shots of whiskey, 4 beers, and 8 gs of kratom. i was ready!

we finally get in and its fucking hot as shit and packed as fuck. everyone else was also dying from the heat. my chick and i find a nice shady spot by a random stage so i can drink and she can smoke.

fast forward to the main stage...

we are about 9 rows back and have a pretty clear view of the stage. we only saw papa roach and linkin park.

the shit was over packed and god damn hot. i did have to shove one guy into the pit because his elbow was getting close to my chicks face and he didnt want to listen to my first warning. never saw him again. :lol:

all and all, the night pretty much sucked. i did eat the mdma about 30 minutes before linkin park came on. that was dumb too... mdma and tight crowds dont mix.

that next morning i had to set up at the park for my kids bday. i was also fighting a nasty hangover. the entire day i was going out to my car and pouring beer into my mug which helped, but god damn i felt like shit the next couple days. im actually 100% today, finally.

i drank too much, didnt hydrate enough, and didnt allow myself to sober up properly for a few days.

nasty nasty nasty...

anyway, that was my weekend.

:shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
Re: Going to the river city rock fest tomorrow [Re: poor boy] * 1
    #780289 - 05/28/15 07:14 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Some guy spilled some water on my leg twice at a show so I turned around, clenched my fists and stared him down, like "fight me."

:crankeytom:

This guy leaves, so I think it's over, but comes back with napkins apologizing
profusely. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy.

I still don't know if he did it on purpose or not, the bugger.

--------------------

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Going to the river city rock fest tomorrow [Re: m00nshine]
    #780312 - 05/28/15 07:48 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

:lol:

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#780320 - 05/28/15 07:59 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

once on acid i accidentally dropped a full beer on some 9 year old kid in front of me.  I was trippin hard and was handin my buddy his beer (i thought).

before i knew what happened his wart hog of a mother was screamin at me in my face.  I didnt even know what to say.....

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#780327 - 05/28/15 08:03 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

That's why I don't really like to trip in public anymore. Anything could happen and get out of control real quick. At least at home or out on the beach you have a place to retreat to.

--------------------

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #780372 - 05/29/15 06:19 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

when i was 18 at the Taste of Chaos Tour in Florida i got hit on the head eight times by flying water bottles. :lol:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: Going to the river city rock fest tomorrow [Re: nannybooboo]
    #780373 - 05/29/15 06:53 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

my bad man, i just really didnt like the shirt you were wearing. twas pretty gay.

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#780413 - 05/29/15 01:17 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I socked the shit out of this asian guy at a Suicidal Tendencies/Danzig show back in 09. I was on hydros so I had a cold sweat going on and my shoe came off in the pit. Luckily I was able to find it. We ate at In and Out after the show.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract