Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Buying weed on Craigslist: Denver police arrest three in bust
    #778221 - 05/09/15 02:24 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

By Noelle Phillips, The Denver Post

Three Denver men are accused of trying to sell marijuana on Craigslist after an undercover sting by the Denver Police Department’s marijuana unit.

An officer found a posting on the online marketplace for marijuana for sale. The officer contacted Samuel Rodgers, 22, and agreed to buy 4¼ pounds for $10,000, according to arrest affidavits filed in the case.

The undercover officer met Rodgers on Wednesday at one location and then they drove to Buddy Boy, a marijuana distributor and retailer at 5050 N. York St.

There, they met Harrison Bowman, 19, who said a third person was coming and they “would do the deal,” the arrest affidavits said.

Joseph Jaszczyk, 36, arrived carrying a large, blue backpack that appeared to be full, the arrest affidavit said.

All three were arrested on marijuana distribution charges.

The police department posted news of the bust on its Facebook page.

Jaszczyk was an employee at Buddy Boy and had been buying thousands of dollars worth of marijuana from his employer, according to the Facebook post. The purchases were legal through a doctor’s order.

Medical marijuana patients are allowed to buy more than two ounces at a time if they have a designated medical marijuana center and documentation from a physician that allows large purchases, according to the state’s Marijuana Enforcement Division.

Patrick Witcher, president of Buddy Boy, said his company was cooperating with police. Jaszczyk is no longer employed at Buddy Boy, and the company obtained no trespassing orders for all three of the accused so they are not allowed to purchase marijuana from any of the company’s seven dispensaries.

Witcher also said he was embarrassed over the situation and would be meeting with all of the company’s employees to reiterate Buddy Boy’s “zero tolerance policy” for violating state and city marijuana laws.

source

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Buying weed on Craigslist: Denver police arrest three in bust [Re: SleepAid]
    #778222 - 05/09/15 02:44 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

:dumbass:

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: Buying weed on Craigslist: Denver police arrest three in bust [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #778231 - 05/09/15 06:38 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

It's so painfully stupid that I'm surprised police even bother to look lol

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Buying weed on Craigslist: Denver police arrest three in bust [Re: cheezymold]
    #778233 - 05/09/15 07:05 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

i bought some weed on craigslist when i first moved here. i didnt NEED to, i was just really curious lol. dude came to my hotel and sold me an 8th of shit for 30 bucks. :frown:

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: Buying weed on Craigslist: Denver police arrest three in bust [Re: CrushNazT]
    #778257 - 05/09/15 10:41 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

I'm going to be redundant and tell you that is a really terrible idea. 

OfflineBig Bear
Earf Child

Loc: In Love, On Time Flag
Re: Buying weed on Craigslist: Denver police arrest three in bust [Re: cheezymold]
    #778326 - 05/10/15 04:52 PM (8 years, 11 months ago)

It's fine unless you are selling more than personal amounts to people.  Slinging eighths on Craigslist out here is not a big deal though.

--------------------
:gd_icon:Still Alive:gd_icon:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order