Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds!
    #777306 - 04/29/15 09:52 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

The Rhino has been pretty quiet of late in the competition department, but that’s all about to change. And what a better way to kick off again than giving away some free cannabis seeds by the legendary Feminised Seeds Company?

Go to our blog, our Facebook page or one of our sponsored forums, tell us what you love the most about your favourite Feminised Seeds strain & you’re in the comp. At the end, we’ll choose one random winner from each site and gift them with a pack of seeds, but this giveaway doesn’t stop there.

We’ll read over all the entries and pick the person with the best post to get a pack of their favourite Feminised Seeds strain, plus an extra pack of seeds our top-selling breeder.

Feminised Seeds:

DOUBLE BERRY
SUPER ICED GRAPEFRUIT
THE WIDOW
BIG BANG 2
OG KUSH
EASY KUSH
SUPER CHEESE
CRITICAL AUTO
BLUE TREACLE AUTO

check our blog for full details and links to the competition

GOOD LUCK!

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #777314 - 04/29/15 12:44 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

OG Kush has got to be my go to for anything.. high thc and cbds, Indica dominant hybrid it just does the job every time, big beautiful flowers and that kushy smell..  :derpyum:

makes great Rick Simpson Oil for healing those you love also :ganja::omgawesome:

no matter if you consume it or smoke it it just seems to be a one size fits all w/a kick  :gethigh:

:farmerdance:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Edited by 13buds (05/02/15 02:29 AM)

OfflineChupaCabra62
Stranger

Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: 13buds]
    #777323 - 04/29/15 02:44 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/feminisedseeds/blue-treacle-automatic-feminized.html ; i want to try this !!!  ive heard so much good things about it :P

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: ChupaCabra62]
    #777340 - 04/29/15 04:48 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Mmmm
super cheese please!!!
Better taste like some moldy Swiss!
Appreciate you guys at rhino and gorilla.
These contests rock.

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

OfflineWeedstock420
Stranger
Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #777385 - 04/29/15 10:38 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I am out to save the world and usually only get medicinal types to help the ill. I was reading about these and just the name itself intrigued me. I don't ever buy of do the comps for myself and the wife told me I should at least try and get something for myself, so here I am wish me luck!!!!!
http://www.cannabis-...grapefruit.html

OfflineBluntguY 207
That Guy
 User Gallery

Loc: North East Coast Flag
Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: Weedstock420]
    #777727 - 05/04/15 10:50 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Love to try some new strains from you guys!  I currently have a few critical autos going from you. They are the bushiest sutos ive ever had.

--------------------
"Self sufficient medical marijuana patient"

"I should be sponsered by Swisher Sweets":gethigh:

Offlinecheezymold
That Guy

Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: BluntguY 207]
    #777734 - 05/04/15 12:49 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Oh Skywalker Kush, you were my very first lesson in buds that will turn you upside down. 

The night started out like any other friday night.  Me and the crew were playing some beer pong on top of a surf board, when another one of our friends show up.  Said he just finished some home grown and we all had to try some.  I remember the nugs looking like green golf balls.  Well, he decided that the massive pool at the private school was the place to smoke it so we made our way though a jungle of cacti to get past the security at the gate. 

Little did I know that this stuff was way above my tolerance at the time.  I was tripping out hard so I got out of the pool.  Colors were so vivid that I thought I saw blue lights and took off running for no reason.  I must have ran strait through the cacti because I was cut to ribbons.  Woke up a little while later in the mountains with only my shorts on and no cell phone.  Oh god, they didn't stop teasing me for years lol.  Good times?  Bad times?  Who knows, but it leaves for an interesting story lol.

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: cheezymold]
    #777769 - 05/04/15 07:36 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Double berry! Thanks horny one for the chance!

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#777967 - 05/06/15 05:58 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

OG Kush for sure. It's a classic and it's easily one of the best strains of all time. The buds are always dense and covered in crystals, and it knocks me on my ass every time. Plus it's got that smell and flavor that is immediately recognizable and stands apart from any others out there, sooooo fucking good.

Also, I love growing a good indica. I like the compact growth and those fat buds that ripen quick. I would be very stoked to get my hands on some OG seeds.

Edited by Mycophile (05/06/15 05:59 PM)

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: Mycophile]
    #778615 - 05/13/15 11:19 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

:getstoned:

--------------------
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: 13buds]
    #778715 - 05/14/15 06:11 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

HEADS UP, LAST CHANCE TO COMMENT!

--------------------

OfflineRU Buzzed
Stranger

#778717 - 05/14/15 07:25 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

SUPER Iced Grapefruit plz why? because it sounds delicious! ty for the chance, good luck!

InvisibleKarmikal
The Engineer

Loc: Spaceship Factory
Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: RU Buzzed]
    #778771 - 05/14/15 04:18 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Hawking's big bang theory has nothing on Big Bang 2!  Talk about explode and expand...

--------------------
Opinions WILL vary!

This is all just an internet fantasy, ruse, delusion, fabrication etc...

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: Karmikal]
    #778843 - 05/14/15 09:47 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Woow woow love you Gorilla! Dont care if i win anything just wanted to say Hi

:offthehook:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #778887 - 05/15/15 08:50 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

OK, Rhino asked you to post your favourite Feminised Seeds strain on our Blog, Facebook page and Sponsored Forums.

We’ve just finished drooling all over the replies.

HERE ARE THE LUCKY WINNERS:

• FACEBOOK - TIMIRA HILL - WINS 5 OG KUSH PLUS 1 RANDOM FEMINISED SEEDS PACK!

• GRASS CITY - STIGGYMATTA WINS 5 SUPERCHEESE

• GRASS CITY - SATIVADREAMS WINS 5 BLUE TREACLE

• CANNABIS KNOWLEDGE – CONI80 WINS BIG BANG 2 PLUS 1 RANDOM FEMINISED SEEDS PACK!

• THE GROWERY – ASHFIKEN WINS 5 SUPERCHEESE PLUS 1 RANDOM FEMINISED SEEDS PACK!

• RHINO BLOG – MICHAEL MATHISON WINS 5 CRITICAL PLUS 1 RANDOM FEMINISED SEEDS PACK!

Stiggy from Grass City has promised to dance naked in the street & film it for youtube if he won some Supercheese – we couldn’t resist!

One of Rhino’s horny reps will be in touch with you shortly, but if you see your name – we won’t stop you from contacting us 1st – use the forum or message system, we will email the blog win ourselves.

Enjoy Our Best Selling Cannabis Seeds

http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/feminisedseeds.html

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#778895 - 05/15/15 10:25 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
tell us what you love the most about your favourite Feminised Seeds strain & you’re in the comp.

I thought we had to follow the rules to win but :shrug:

Congrats to our winner :congrats:

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Re: The Rhino's Back With A Guaranteed Growery Win - Feminised Seeds! [Re: Mycophile]
    #778896 - 05/15/15 10:29 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

:hehehe:

--------------------

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

#778914 - 05/15/15 03:24 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Wow thanks! You guys are great! I'm amped to try these, and they will be so much appreciated after a botched germ I judt had with some vision seeds, that I bought on low budget from you guys. I am supremely grateful.

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds