Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Underrated potting soil
    #774995 - 04/03/15 10:27 AM (9 years, 24 days ago)

Just wanted to share that I was really impressed with Sungro Horticulture's Black Gold potting soil and I'd say they are on par or better than fox farm soils and usually cheaper online. Very clean, well aerated, light peat based with a good amount of perlite(more than FF). Sungro is the company that makes Sunshine Mix, which is used by a lot of cannabis growers. Sungro has a bunch of other potting mix that seem pretty diverse. Here's a link to their product guides http://www.sungro.com/professional-products Black gold is under retail products. They also make a bunch of fertilizers apparently.

I have no stake in this company or anything to gain from this. I just really like black gold's all organic potting mix, think it's better than fox farm and think the general growing community may be overlooking sungro's potting mixes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules