Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel??
    #769623 - 02/21/15 10:25 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

hey guys was wondering if anybody knows were i can get my hands on a true cutting of purple urkel? im looking for this guy cause i really want to use this as my base for my purple in my strains i want to try to start breading out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: Mrshroom]
    #769628 - 02/21/15 10:35 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

or the legit orig grand daddy purple

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: Mrshroom]
    #769676 - 02/21/15 02:35 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Grand daddy purple seeds is the original guy who made the strain. According to my friend this guy is a quadriplegic who went around demanding peoples best genetics.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: phychotron]
    #769739 - 02/21/15 10:48 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

phychotron said:
Grand daddy purple seeds is the original guy who made the strain. According to my friend this guy is a quadriplegic who went around demanding peoples best genetics.

Quote:

phychotron said:

He also has 4 clubs in Cali that sell clones of his strains.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: Magash]
    #769742 - 02/21/15 11:55 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

try craigs list somewhere it's legal

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: Midgetpawn] * 1
    #769770 - 02/22/15 12:45 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Midgetpawn said:

Because that's the place to get verified genetics:rolleyes:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: Magash]
    #769774 - 02/22/15 01:12 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

phychotron said:

Quote:

phychotron said:

He also has 4 clubs in Cali that sell clones of his strains.

Are they in socal?

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #769781 - 02/22/15 01:37 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

damn sucks for me on the east coast if the shops are in cali

Edited by Mrshroom (02/22/15 01:40 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #769792 - 02/22/15 03:50 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

One of his shops are in So Cal.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
    #769796 - 02/22/15 04:08 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Cool. Whats the name of it?

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #769896 - 02/23/15 12:16 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Hawksresurrection said:
Quote:

Midgetpawn said:

Because that's the place to get verified genetics:rolleyes:

I know what you mean but I happen to know that a few cut holders have taken to selling there because they can avoid the heavy tax that comes with selling individual cuts. You can always ask how they know the cuts are legit or ask who they are or whatever might reassure you before spending $10 or whatever

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: Midgetpawn] * 1
    #769897 - 02/23/15 03:30 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

There are some people on craigslist who don't even grow bud, they just order a seed that's called something fancy and just grow it out to clone. They didn't buy a shit ton of seeds and grow them out for the best choice phenotype. My brother was getting plants that way and one guy he was trying to ask a bunch of questions to just stopped him and said he only knew how to take clones.

Same goes with the dispensaries, tons of people just butchering plants because cloning is easy. If they are legit they will smoke you a bowl of the plant they're trying to sell you.

And good luck with your bug problem they almost always have. A friend just got his tent set up but didn't have his medical card renewed, so he got a co-worker to use his medical recommendation for the time being. I told both of them DO NOT GET ANY CLONES FROM A DISPENSARY, YOU WILL GET BUGS! Well he must not have been paying attention and got two plants anyway. My friends tent was in flower so he didn't have a spot for it and I decided to take them in for a month or two till he could find a home for them. Well a few days later I noticed some bug damage on one, Thrips, which I get seasonally and wasn't that concerned with cause I can treat them, but then the other plant had powder mildew show up and without hesitation I threw the guys plant right into the garbage. I told him he'd be able to keep the other alive with a cfl but he'd have to get it, just to be on the safe side I wasn't having either around my garden.

Which really sucked too cause it was a Grand Daddy Purple and harlequin. I was thinking a good GDP run in my tent would have been nice, and trying out the harlequin for its high CBD medicinal properties would have been a good change.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Offlineothyem
Male
Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: phychotron]
    #769992 - 02/23/15 06:18 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Most every clone I've seen here on the east coast has had powdery mildew. Most people seem to be oblivious to it. I have an original Apollo 13 and Cinderella 99 I got back from when they were still selling beans that got powdery mildew. I refused to ditch them. I only have to battle powdery mildew on them in the winter months. Which isn't even bad if I hit them with green cure once every couple of weeks It goes away.

OfflineBig Bear
Earf Child

Loc: In Love, On Time Flag
Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: othyem]
    #770010 - 02/23/15 09:54 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry to derail but what do you guys do to get rid of powdery mildew?  It's been ravaging a bunch of my friends grows as of late.  At my partner's boss's grow they have the plants spread wide the fuck apart, humidity at 25% (not in the center of the jungle of course, just the RH), multiple dehumidifiers running, and they are still fuckin getting it in small amounts.  It wiped out another person I know's whole crop.  All his bud looks like shit and he can't sell it.  He had to blast it all :frown:

--------------------
:gd_icon:Still Alive:gd_icon:

Edited by Big Bear (02/23/15 09:55 PM)

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Trusted Cultivator
Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: Big Bear]
    #770016 - 02/23/15 10:47 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I heard nothing short of a Sulfur burner will fully get rid of it. Powder mildew isn't just a surface infection, it gets deep into the plant.

http://www.miramarhydroponics.com/growing-tips-how-to-handle-powdery-mildew.html

I've never tried this method, but I've used peroxide as a foliar spray for PM and done alright in the past.

--------------------

Offlineothyem
Male
    #770018 - 02/24/15 12:21 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Eagle 20 will suppodedly kill it. I havent used it, It is a systemic so only to be used in veg.

Powdery mildew spores are in the air most everywhere if conditions are right you can get an infection. Basement grows are the worst for it I've noticed. It usually starts to really start hitting in the winter months at least here in Michigan.

I've given my friend multiple clones since with a disclaimer and he hasn't had any issues. His environment is perfectly in check.

I hit my plants with greencure every 2 weeks at first sign of issues all stages and it never progressed. Since I went sealed with an envirmental controller I haven't had any more issues.

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: dose anybody know were i can get a cutting of the true purple urkel?? [Re: othyem]
    #770035 - 02/24/15 07:29 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

umm big bear start your own thread instead of getting my subject off topic

OfflineBig Bear
Earf Child

Loc: In Love, On Time Flag
    #770036 - 02/24/15 08:30 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Well I figured since your question got answered by the first responder it didn't matter.  Sorry to offend.  Good luck :thumbup:

--------------------
:gd_icon:Still Alive:gd_icon:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Magash, Data, Dr. Siekadellyk, phychotron
1,751 topic views. 0 members, 231 guests and 150 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 12 queries.