Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Auto Flower Seed Recovery?
    #768729 - 02/08/15 07:41 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Okay So I'm starting my grows, I have my tent set up 18hrs on 6 off with a 150w light. the temperature is almost always 79-86 depending on the time of day. I have heaters and fans set up to help monitor the temperature. As well as the carbon filter+fan ect..

I dropped 2 seeds on a glass of distilled water. 1 I dropped for 24 hours till it sank then stuck it in a cup and put it in the grow tent. The root never really came out of the seed, i just wanted it to absorb a lot of water. However I think I dropped the seed too deep in the cup and I went to fish it out  but couldn't see it and left it alone. Now i'm thinking i pulled it in there even deeper and I' m wondering if i should scoop it out by pouring the cup out or leaving it be. At most its 1 1/2 inch in the soil right now.

My other seed is starting to have a tap root bust out and it will probably be next but I will me much more careful when placing it in.

Pretty much wondering if i should fish that first seed out of the cup of soil and re plant it or just let it sit in the cup as deep as it is.

Thanks guys!

--------------------

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?”
Willie Nelson quotes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Auto Flower Seed Recovery? [Re: lorrainesic]
    #768731 - 02/08/15 08:32 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

When you plant in soil take a new pencil and stick the pink part of the eraser in the soil. That's how deep you want it. 1/4 inch or so. Lightly cover the seed with soil and put suran wrap over the top so moisture won't escape and you don't have to disturb the seed by watering it so soon. As soon as the seed pops out of the soil remove the suran wrap cause to much moisture at a young age is going to promote stem rot.(by far the biggest way noobs kill seedlings)

You can dig it up cause it may be doomed if you don't. (depending on how prepared your soil is)

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Re: Auto Flower Seed Recovery? [Re: Magash]
    #768733 - 02/08/15 09:19 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Alright I'll go save it :laugh: Thanks man! haven't tried the suran wrap method with covering it good advice

--------------------

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?”
Willie Nelson quotes

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies