Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepizzeria
Stranger

OUTDOOR
    #764697 - 01/08/15 12:39 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

whilst growing outdoor, from seed to harvest, do you recommend natural soil or potting soil. do you recommend topping the main spear? do you recommend ground growing(like a watermelon) or straight up normal. do you recommend nutrient water or tap water or distilled water. i like to use water after steaming vegetables for dinner, let it cool to room temp, then water as desired

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: OUTDOOR [Re: pizzeria]
    #764701 - 01/08/15 01:22 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Potting soil

Topping depends on strain and what your trying to do, growing style and in the case of gorilla growers keeping them from being seen.

Normal

Whatever you like but tap works fine.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: OUTDOOR [Re: pizzeria]
    #764705 - 01/08/15 01:57 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I've done some killer outdoor grows. soil....
Depends on what soil is already there. I usually bring in some and mix it up.
When I rely on only native soil the most important thing is making sure its tilled well.
I've never had to use any extra nutrients personally and have had jaw dropping yields... 

I've never experimented with the tie down method but I've done pruning in veg stage for more tops... it really depends on the strain, as some produce better yields with one central cola. If I had a sativa dominant plant I'd let it become its tall christmas tree self unpruned... 
If I were growing my purple indica, I'd want as many football sized tops under the stars as I could achieve before July 1st.. 
  All of this is up to you and your location, situation, preference, and genetics.

I usually try to do a grow within range of a small creek, stream ect and stash jugs tied to a tree for watering (if needed) . Some years I never even visit them till harvest except maybe once mid season

The last thing you want is a trail leading to your plants...

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: OUTDOOR (moved) [Re: pizzeria]
    #764710 - 01/08/15 02:55 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

This thread was moved from The Smoke Lounge.

Reason:
Better place for such discussion.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck