Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Police: Student Gave H.S. Teacher Pot Brownie
    #761253 - 12/10/14 05:29 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

DECEMBER 9--A Maryland teenager is facing several criminal charges after he gave part of a pot brownie to a high school teacher, who later fell ill and was transported to a hospital for treatment, according to cops.

After the educator was stricken yesterday afternoon at Broadneck High School in Annapolis, she told a school resource officer that a student had given her a brownie “during third period and she had reason to believe it was a marijuana brownie.”

When confronted, the student admitted that he had given the teacher--as well as his 16-year-old girlfriend--part of the pot-laced brownie. The pupil added, however, that it was not his plan to dose the educator.

The student, who was not identified by police, said that when the teacher asked him for a piece of the brownie, he “got scared and panicked” and “didn’t mention it contained marijuana.” The teen’s girlfriend was “observed to be acting lethargic also,” cops noted.

Since the teacher was feeling “ill and disoriented,” she was taken to an area hospital, where she was treated and released.

The student was cited for assault, reckless endangerment, and two drug charges. He was subsequently released into the custody of a guardian.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Police: Student Gave H.S. Teacher Pot Brownie [Re: SleepAid]
    #761257 - 12/10/14 06:30 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

And there goes that kids future... What a noob teacher, I'd be happy if I were dosed with a medible.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Police: Student Gave H.S. Teacher Pot Brownie [Re: Sham87]
    #761265 - 12/10/14 08:59 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

That teacher is pretty fucking gullible if you ask me.

Years back I heard a rumor that someone dosed a teacher with some liquid at a school I was going to. Apparently they slipped it in there diet coke somehow. Would be pretty funny if it turned out true.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Police: Student Gave H.S. Teacher Pot Brownie [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #761266 - 12/10/14 10:11 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Damn man.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Police: Student Gave H.S. Teacher Pot Brownie [Re: Sham87]
    #761273 - 12/11/14 01:29 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I dosed a friend of mine which I do think is very much a dick move.

He doesn't smoke and I gave him a cookie, the butter was very aromatic but sort of smelled like mint, lemon, and of course bud. I told him it was a lemon mint cookie and he ate it.

We're still friends but he won't accept any food or drink from me. I had a birthday party and he wouldn't eat the cake until my mom did.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Police: Student Gave H.S. Teacher Pot Brownie [Re: captain.koons]
    #761275 - 12/11/14 02:42 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

captain.koons said:
I dosed a friend of mine which I do think is very much a dick move.

He doesn't smoke and I gave him a cookie, the butter was very aromatic but sort of smelled like mint, lemon, and of course bud. I told him it was a lemon mint cookie and he ate it.

We're still friends but he won't accept any food or drink from me. I had a birthday party and he wouldn't eat the cake until my mom did.

:laugh2:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Police: Student Gave H.S. Teacher Pot Brownie [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #761277 - 12/11/14 04:39 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Oh this cookie was also massive. I had a lot of popcorn bud and used something like a half pound to 4lbs of butter so the butter was very potent. The cookie was about the science you would expect at starbucks, or bigger than your palm.

Many smokers would puke when they ate one.

I asked him how it was and he just told me he would rather forget it ever happened.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Police: Student Gave H.S. Teacher Pot Brownie [Re: captain.koons]
    #761313 - 12/11/14 09:53 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

:lol: Edibles floor you

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom