Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

had to be at work at 8 this morning...
    #759570 - 11/28/14 08:21 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I was driving in this morning and on the way to work I pass walmart, target, and HEB. I figure each parking lot was going to be packed with cars and stab wound victims.

Nothing. Looked like an early sunday morning.

Did people finally wake the fuck up and not buy into this black friday bullshit? Govy says shop on this day and if you don't, you fail in life and everyone will laugh at you.

Anyway, I'm at work with maybe 10 people in the entire building when there's usually at least a couple 1000. Fucking ghost town.

I'm gonna steal shit! Staplers and other small shit so they have an annoying monday when they come in. Maybe ill remove all the As Es Is Os and U keys while I'm at it.

Anyhoo, sup with yall?

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: had to be at work at 8 this morning... [Re: poor boy]
    #759574 - 11/28/14 08:38 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

The stores are probably empty already. The mobs started last night. I'm not going near that crap. :wexican:

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: had to be at work at 8 this morning... [Re: Magash]
    #759576 - 11/28/14 08:42 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Fuck all that mess... I worked for walmart years ago and had to be at the store at 4am to help set up for BF. Shit was insane.

I did buy something online a few days ago for my chicks bday on monday. All I had to do was flash my Iiid and be on my way. I thought I was gonna have to shoot some ass holes on the way in and out, but I was in and out in less than 5 minutes... :shrug:

--------------------
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #759664 - 11/28/14 08:40 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

me and my girl went to a movie last night that was in a mall so after the movie we werent tired and decided to walk around. black friday is a crock of shit to get people to buy shit they were trying to get rid of in the first place, or to place a FEW items of appeal for a cheap price to get people out there. i was looking for these specific nike sweatpants/hoodies and i went to like 5 different stores and they werent on sale at any of them?

i dont know it seemed kind of stupid to me. all of the stores had like '30% off marked items' and the marked items were all bullshit to begin with. very few stores had '20-30% off whole store' and the ones that did were stores that made their own clothes to begin with, ie hollister, old navy, etc

stupid. i ended up going home and finding the sweatpants/hoodie i wanted for 40% of the retail price they were charging in the store and ordered it online.

fuck black friday.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

InvisibleUltimateDevotion
TwistedByDesign
Male User Gallery

Re: had to be at work at 8 this morning... [Re: still beLIEve]
    #759709 - 11/29/14 12:40 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Everyday is black Friday at big lots. :datass:

--------------------
Harry Detroit in 304 made one last promise now
"I'm goin out without a trace, a vanishing act before your eyes"

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: had to be at work at 8 this morning... [Re: UltimateDevotion]
    #759727 - 11/29/14 09:35 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

:lol:

I don't even shop at big lots...

I'm really starting to think that I am not actually the poor boy of the site... I still claim village idiot, but I'm gonna have to pass the PB belt to one of you fuck offs...

The growery should have a belt system that you can wear proudly around your name. Kinda like the Mod/ Admin system, but for dif catagories and your belt can be stripped by someone else for doing better or worse.

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
    #759800 - 11/29/14 07:29 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

You can tell UD lived in Pennciltucty and yes PB no one can beat you at being the village idiot!

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

InvisibleUltimateDevotion
TwistedByDesign
Male User Gallery

Re: had to be at work at 8 this morning... [Re: GBurger717]
    #759809 - 11/29/14 08:33 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

But now I'm in Oregon! :highfive:

--------------------
Harry Detroit in 304 made one last promise now
"I'm goin out without a trace, a vanishing act before your eyes"

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: had to be at work at 8 this morning... [Re: GBurger717]
    #759852 - 11/30/14 07:56 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

GBurger717 said:
You can tell UD lived in Pennciltucty and yes PB no one can beat you at being the village idiot!

:aweshit:

Fine, where's my VI belt?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale