Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAa-ron420
Stranger
First time grow!
    #759498 - 11/27/14 04:40 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Alright so ive never grown before and i dont have alot to work with,im using regular potting soil in brand new cups with holes in the bottom,i dampend the soil before putting it in the cups,i read online to put seeds in water for 1 hour and then straight into the dirt,i did as directed and they our in the cups in a box under a lamp,the temp in the box is 79 degrees at all times, (just the temp the box gets at with the lamp,i did not choose it) I put the seeds in the cups last night snd they have been under the lamp ever since,i didint germinate because ive never had any luck with any seeds germinating,ive never gotten to the planting stage,everytime i germinate my seeds dont pop and they just turn black but im hoping the fact that i just put them in the ground raises my success rate,when will i start to see my plant sprout? Also i dont have nutrients to feed my plants,is there any natural sources i can use as nutrients? The soul im using is murical grow potting soil.excuse my spelling,my phone has small buttons.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds