Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewebster10

Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: Magash]
    #756024 - 11/05/14 04:54 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

"just average".....:wetself:

:congrats: This was only with maxigro/bloom and koolbloom?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: webster10]
    #756025 - 11/05/14 04:59 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Maxi grow in veg

The first two weeks of flower are a 50/50 mix of maxi grow/maxi bloom

Then the next 4 weeks I did maxi bloom with the liquid kool bloomz

Then maxi bloom with powder kool bloomz for a week (I was gonna to two weeks but the buds were ready and I didn't see the benefit to it)

First three days of the last week were plain water with flora kleen. The last 4 days plain water.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
    #756077 - 11/05/14 09:07 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Maxi grow in veg

The first two weeks of flower are a 50/50 mix of maxi grow/maxi bloom

Then the next 4 weeks I did maxi bloom with the liquid kool bloomz

Then maxi bloom with powder kool bloomz for a week (I was gonna to two weeks but the buds were ready and I didn't see the benefit to it)

First three days of the last week were plain water with flora kleen. The last 4 days plain water.

A guy that I work with swears by GH products. He has been trying to hook me up with samples of rapid start to use since I have used Great White before. Seeing Koolbloom's NPK ratio really got me considering switching from Foxfarm to GH nutes. Plus it seems a lot less expensive than buying the FF trio at 55 bucks a pop.

Seeing all your results on top of the dude at work, you guys have me sold.lol.
Awesome Haze man. I love me some Haze. Any info on your OG? Parents?

Tasty buds Mag!

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: TribalSeed]
    #756114 - 11/06/14 08:18 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I love FF stuff and that was what I was using before I switched to the Maxi series and Kool Bloom (for half the price) and my yields have not changed or the quality. All about the flush. One of the places that buys the buds is called Desert Organic Solutions.:lol:

The parents of the OG are Chemdawg crossed with a Lemon Thai and Pakistani Kush. If you knew how much of each is being used I'd have to kill ya.

The OG went over good with the neighbors and a member or two here that guinea pigged it for me. Now that the seeds for the OG seem to be uniform what I'm doing is a simple test. Seeing that most people don't have mother rooms with a ton of strains and a limited amount of seeds I decided to do a test.

I opened 1 of my seed packs for the clubs and took out 1 seed and started that. I want to see if with just one seed I can get a keeper plant. The plant is started and the first cutings off of it are in the ez-cloner now. I'm going to grow it out the exact same way as the Blueberry Haze. They should have almost the exact same growth struture and shape with just a little difference in leaf shape and a complete difference in smell and the look of the buds. I want even more resin production and I'm pretty sure what we are gonna see is just that. :rockon: 

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: Magash] * 1
    #756313 - 11/07/14 08:21 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Since they're not available, I'll pay double if you can make it happen Magash. :laugh:

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: captain.koons]
    #756361 - 11/07/14 01:08 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah his gear is pretty sweet isn't it.:smile:

Damn koons been almost four years man.  How's life?
You should stop by TSL or the dome and catch up a bit man.  A few of us were talking about you just a few weeks go.  :highfive:
Welcome back.:getstoned:

--------------------
:getstoned:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: Stoneth]
    #756409 - 11/07/14 05:50 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I don't know how long I'll be around for. This forum is so dead, I was somewhat excited to check it out, saw some neat aquaponics setups and Magash has his seeds out for sale but sold out.

So other than EVERYONE moving on in life that's all that happened in the last 5 years. Lol

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
    #756436 - 11/07/14 08:49 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I love FF stuff and that was what I was using before I switched to the Maxi series and Kool Bloom (for half the price) and my yields have not changed or the quality. All about the flush. One of the places that buys the buds is called Desert Organic Solutions.:lol:

The parents of the OG are Chemdawg crossed with a Lemon Thai and Pakistani Kush. If you knew how much of each is being used I'd have to kill ya.

The OG went over good with the neighbors and a member or two here that guinea pigged it for me. Now that the seeds for the OG seem to be uniform what I'm doing is a simple test. Seeing that most people don't have mother rooms with a ton of strains and a limited amount of seeds I decided to do a test.

I opened 1 of my seed packs for the clubs and took out 1 seed and started that. I want to see if with just one seed I can get a keeper plant. The plant is started and the first cutings off of it are in the ez-cloner now. I'm going to grow it out the exact same way as the Blueberry Haze. They should have almost the exact same growth struture and shape with just a little difference in leaf shape and a complete difference in smell and the look of the buds. I want even more resin production and I'm pretty sure what we are gonna see is just that. :rockon: 

We all know the Organic vs. Synthetic argument is a waste of time. lol. I gave my last batch a proper flush and they tasted nothing of nutrients.

Chemdawg sounds like one of the original grower strains, kinda like how white widow and northern lights are, the strain has become a legend.

Does your OG lean towards the Thai characteristics? I would love to have an OmaG. That guy I was telling you about at my work is gushing over blue dreams and OGs and he really has me jonesin for a nice OG. Especially since I have never grown one out yet.

Keep us posted on them beans brother!

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: TribalSeed] * 1
    #756449 - 11/08/14 04:52 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Especially since I have never grown one out yet.

Yeah I was late to start working with OG. I have to say if there is one strain that has it all it's the original OG. There is a reason Snoop Dog sang like 5 songs about it.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: Magash] * 1
    #756798 - 11/11/14 10:26 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, I'm gonna do my next thread on my new OG strain but I decided to extend this one for one more batch. This time the plants will be topped to see if we get a increase in yield. There will also be 4 of the OGs in this batch to get a sneak peek.

--------------------

Offlinewebster10

#756804 - 11/11/14 10:55 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Hell yeah :prettyflyforawhiteguy:

I'm staying tuned for this one. Quick question, how well do you think your blueberry haze would do outdoors?

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Trusted Cultivator
    #756807 - 11/11/14 11:00 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Magash, what do you do to dissolve that stuff? I personally hate KoolBloom powder due to it being a bitch to dissolve and add to the reservoir. I usually shake the shit out of it in a milk jug with some warm water to dissolve it before adding it to the reservoir. Too much work IMO, I tend to use 2 part formulations for this reason too, because Floranova Bloom is so thick.

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: captain.koons] * 1
    #756809 - 11/11/14 11:07 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

If your talking about the white stuff in the bottom of the jug those are binders. Harmless to the plants. I dissolve the stuff in hot water also and when I poor it in I do it so the white stuff stays in the jug. Easy cause it sinks. The binders have no nutrients so your not loosing anything.

Quote:

I'm staying tuned for this one. Quick question, how well do you think your blueberry haze would do outdoors?

Turns into a huge monster. You can pull 4lbs off of one plant if grown right.

--------------------

Offlinewebster10

#756810 - 11/11/14 11:36 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Holy fuck :eek:

Which of the koolblooms would you say is more important? Like if you had to keep one which would you pick?

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #756812 - 11/11/14 11:45 AM (9 years, 4 months ago)

If I had to keep one it would most likely be the powder. I'd most likely increase the maxi bloom a little to make up for the liquid or use the powder at a lower level.

Oh yeah that test I did. First batch was first two weeks 50/50 mix. Then Bloom mix with 3 weeks of liquid and 2 weeks of powder Kool Bloom.

The next batch was first two weeks of flower 50/50 mix Maxi Grow/Maxi Bloom. Then Bloom mix with 4 weeks of liquid and 1 week of powder.

The first way gave almost 3 oz more yield.

--------------------

Offlinewebster10

#756814 - 11/11/14 12:22 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, yeah the powder seems better. I'll still get both though :shrug: Maxi is so cheap already that skimping on the PK boosts is just lazy

Invisiblevinsue
GRAND OLD FART
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #756842 - 11/11/14 05:37 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I like people getting the genetics for a decent price and like before the money goes to fund the animal rescue that I run... :happyweed:

Wow Magash, I never knew that. That's rather noble of you.:thumbup:  I'd love to hear more about your cause. My daughter used to work at a farm animal rescue place in NY state... :nicekitty:  . . . :peace:

--------------------
" One toke over the line...

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: vinsue]
    #756851 - 11/11/14 05:52 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

vinsue said:
Quote:

Magash said:
I like people getting the genetics for a decent price and like before the money goes to fund the animal rescue that I run... :happyweed:

Wow Magash, I never knew that. That's rather noble of you.:thumbup:  I'd love to hear more about your cause. My daughter used to work at a farm animal rescue place in NY state... :nicekitty:  . . . :peace:

Yeah I take in animals that nobody wants. 3 leggers, old timers, ones close to being put down. We take in everything from dogs to lamas. Then we rehab them if needed and find homes for them. We keep them till they get homes no animals ever get put down for no reason like the pounds. I put up pics of the animals last year when I released my seeds the first time and let people know where the money from the seeds goes.

--------------------

Invisiblevinsue
GRAND OLD FART
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #756861 - 11/11/14 06:09 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

I'm an old timer that needs a new home. I got 3 legs, too. :borfase:...:waits: . . . :peace:

--------------------
" One toke over the line...

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: My Blueberry x Haze [Re: vinsue]
    #756864 - 11/11/14 06:10 PM (9 years, 4 months ago)

lol.....:grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale