

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
Mycophile


Registered: 03/17/12
Posts: 2,348
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Fazed]
#748360 - 09/16/14 11:12 AM (12 years, 27 days ago) |
|
|
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Mycophile] 1
#748594 - 09/17/14 12:39 PM (12 years, 26 days ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Stoneth]
#748598 - 09/17/14 01:02 PM (12 years, 26 days ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
TribalSeed
SoulJah


Registered: 06/22/13
Posts: 1,699
Loc: Babylon
Last seen: 9 years, 9 months
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Stoneth]
#748712 - 09/17/14 11:51 PM (12 years, 26 days ago) |
|
|
That song is awful to me now. I have heard Five Finger Death Punch's cover SO MANY FUCKING TIMES, it has made the song just nails on a chalkboard for me. And I don't even like five finger death punch.
FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!
--------------------
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: TribalSeed]
#748728 - 09/18/14 12:34 AM (12 years, 26 days ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
Mycophile


Registered: 03/17/12
Posts: 2,348
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Stoneth]
#748756 - 09/18/14 10:26 AM (12 years, 25 days ago) |
|
|
|
P-O


Registered: 10/08/11
Posts: 17,921
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Mycophile]
#748997 - 09/20/14 02:21 PM (12 years, 23 days ago) |
|
|
|
Mycophile


Registered: 03/17/12
Posts: 2,348
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: P-O]
#749084 - 09/21/14 10:45 AM (12 years, 22 days ago) |
|
|
I can get down with dinosaurs...
|
P-O


Registered: 10/08/11
Posts: 17,921
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Mycophile]
#749329 - 09/23/14 12:10 PM (12 years, 20 days ago) |
|
|
I see your dinosaur song, and one up you
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Mycophile]
#749785 - 09/25/14 03:31 PM (12 years, 18 days ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Stoneth]
#749787 - 09/25/14 03:37 PM (12 years, 18 days ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
Mycophile


Registered: 03/17/12
Posts: 2,348
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: P-O]
#749802 - 09/25/14 06:19 PM (12 years, 18 days ago) |
|
|
P-O said:
I see your dinosaur song, and one up you

|
Stoneth
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.



Registered: 10/06/08
Posts: 25,287
Loc: No where ville, USA
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Mycophile]
#750027 - 09/27/14 12:48 AM (12 years, 17 days ago) |
|
|
--------------------
|
still beLIEve
State Property..Again


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,167
Loc: a world thats not my own
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Stoneth]
#750030 - 09/27/14 01:20 AM (12 years, 17 days ago) |
|
|
Twiddle: Hi-Def Shred, Face Melting, Barnyard Stomp
-------------------- niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.
|
Bumble_Dick
loathsome brute


Registered: 08/23/13
Posts: 4,015
Loc: cage-free tomatoes
Last seen: 1 year, 7 months
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: still beLIEve]
#750057 - 09/27/14 11:36 AM (12 years, 16 days ago) |
|
|
Uncle Skunk -Guthrie Govan, possibly the best guitarist I've seen.
|
Bumble_Dick
loathsome brute


Registered: 08/23/13
Posts: 4,015
Loc: cage-free tomatoes
Last seen: 1 year, 7 months
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Bumble_Dick]
#750135 - 09/27/14 11:18 PM (12 years, 16 days ago) |
|
|
The new Phish album "fuego" is a huge peice of shit.
|
Ben18
Drunk Derelict


Registered: 04/22/08
Posts: 3,189
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Bumble_Dick]
#750137 - 09/27/14 11:49 PM (12 years, 16 days ago) |
|
|
|
TribalSeed
SoulJah


Registered: 06/22/13
Posts: 1,699
Loc: Babylon
Last seen: 9 years, 9 months
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Ben18]
#750228 - 09/28/14 11:36 PM (12 years, 15 days ago) |
|
|
Ben18 said:
you're welcome
+10 Love old modest mouse. Karma Payment Plan is probably my favorite song.
--------------------
|
still beLIEve
State Property..Again


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 17,167
Loc: a world thats not my own
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: Bumble_Dick]
#750268 - 09/29/14 02:30 AM (12 years, 15 days ago) |
|
|
Bumble_Dick said: The new Phish album "fuego" is a huge peice of shit. 
So is phish....
-------------------- niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.
|
resincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado


Registered: 09/05/12
Posts: 503
|
Re: What are you listening to right now? [Re: still beLIEve]
#750271 - 09/29/14 05:59 AM (12 years, 14 days ago) |
|
|
Goofy band name, great groove.
-------------------- Man Eater
12
| |
|
|
 |
 |
The official SONGS TO LISTEN TO WHEN HIGH AS FUCKING SHIT thread! |
PsilocybinMike |
5,621 |
15 |
09/05/22 12:25 PM by King Koopa |  |
 |
Man, I can't stop listening to this song... |
RasJeph |
6,816 |
17 |
02/21/10 07:31 PM by Inverted |  |
 |
Growery! All of you listen to music! Recommend albums! ( 1 2 all ) |
King Koopa |
11,597 |
26 |
08/07/13 10:18 AM by Fazed |  |
 |
What to listen to when you're ready to kill someone |
FarBeyondDriven |
6,257 |
18 |
01/05/10 08:22 PM by FarBeyondDriven |  |
 |
Do you guys listen to Jazz/Blues? |
81renaissance |
3,278 |
6 |
12/11/09 12:12 AM by THEBats |  |
 |
Been listening to them for an hour or so now, I think they're pretty good |
FarBeyondDriven |
2,446 |
6 |
02/24/10 05:55 AM by TomCollins |  |
 |
make a 20 song playlist you'd listen to while tripping |
PsilocybinMike |
5,151 |
6 |
03/27/10 03:04 PM by PsilocybinMike |  |
 |
Read before listening |
mhbound |
2,062 |
4 |
11/11/09 01:53 AM by FarBeyondDriven |
|
|
|
|