Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap?
    #746145 - 09/03/14 02:21 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I haven't been in Los Angeles for 16 years.  Last time I was there I was getting a weight eigth sack off the street for $10.  In Santa Cruz, CA, I could buy a pound for $640.  I don't imagine it's easy to get the bulky bricks of pot across the border any more.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #746195 - 09/03/14 04:27 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Go to a dispensary. You can get an eight of some whateves starting at around 10$.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinepuki
Stranger
Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: Sham87]
    #746200 - 09/03/14 04:36 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Im in Mexico and in the city you can get ok stuff for 10-15 pesos a gram and hydro for 80 pesos per gram

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: puki]
    #746201 - 09/03/14 04:37 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Pero en Mexico la hierba esta mas fresca comparada a la hierba de venta aqui en los estados.

Cuantos dollares son 80 pesos?

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: Sham87]
    #746286 - 09/04/14 10:30 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Go to a dispensary. You can get an eight of some whateves starting at around 10$.

Do you live in cali?  Every time Ive been you cant get anything even close to dank for $10 an 1/8.  Maybe you were talking about the shitty shit?

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: PoloDown]
    #746289 - 09/04/14 11:27 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Yea cali man. I'm not saying that you can get top primo buds for ten but the quality is much better than street schwag.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #746332 - 09/04/14 04:26 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

thatd be some SUPER shitty weed.  :lol:  The good stuff is at least $40 imo.  these GD dispensaries have higher prices than blackmarket shit....so that you can't sell it on the blackmarket.  back to the topic though, i was wondering if mexican brick weed was the same prices it used to be.  7-8 years ago i'd get a pound brick for like $450.  man that shit would be a solid brick.  there's a thread around here called Brick Weed too.  anyway, i dont know the answer to your question.  i would only want brick weed to run in a bho system, but im thinking that it would come out all runny, unstable and fucked.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male

Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #746412 - 09/04/14 10:57 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Reggies are still around.

20 for a 1/2 40 for an oz 90 for a qp and yadda yadda yadda

--------------------
I was down on my luck
So I put my bag in the back of my black Cadillac Coupe DeVille
I had a meeting at the crossroad
But didn't know that my soul was about to get killed

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: eman nigol]
    #746442 - 09/05/14 11:34 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I dont even know how to get my hands on reggie.

Maybe if I ask my girlfriends 16 year old brother?  Ughh reggie makes me shiver. :puke:

Probably costs like $5 a gram or less too lol

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male
Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: PoloDown]
    #746456 - 09/05/14 01:01 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

:loldongs:

The further south you go the easier it is to find.

--------------------
I was down on my luck

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: eman nigol]
    #746477 - 09/05/14 03:45 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Its every were here in S TX's

About $400 to $500 a pound.

Personaly I prefer what I grow but do smoke with my friends when they have it.

I do not buy that shit. To many seeds.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: KaptKid]
    #746519 - 09/05/14 08:45 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KaptKid said:
Its every were here in S TX's

About $400 to $500 a pound.

Personaly I prefer what I grow but do smoke with my friends when they have it.

I do not buy that shit. To many seeds.

Same here.
A lot of people say they wouldn't smoke Mexican brick weed even if they had a pound of it and no other smoke, and most are bullshitting.
I'll smoke with friends if they have anything, but usually they don't.

I used to have to go through so much shit just to score a sack of regs. Waiting on lazy ass drug dealers and dealing with their fucking drama and then having to conserve weed that never gets you high. Fuck all that, I will never pay for shit weed again, I might smoke it, but no scrilla will switch hands.

--------------------

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male

Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: TribalSeed]
    #746523 - 09/05/14 08:51 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I could open my "other" contacts and send a mass txt saying I'm sittin on a lb and my phone would blow up all night.

--------------------
I was down on my luck

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#746538 - 09/05/14 09:23 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

eman nigol said:
I could open my "other" contacts and send a mass txt saying I'm sittin on a lb and my phone would blow up all night.

Make that paper man, but don't tell your clients they got some green waiting on them when you never even planned to put some pants on to go and sell it to them, Jah feel?

--------------------

Invisibleeman nigol
Professional Boofer
Male

Re: I've been wondering for a while if Mexican shwag is still cheap? [Re: TribalSeed]
    #746542 - 09/05/14 09:29 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

:lol:

I havnt sold bud in years. I quit after spending a chunk on a qp of qual then finding out that everyone I deal with did the same fucking thing. :facepalm:

We were all sittin on large amounts for awhile... :lol:

--------------------
I was down on my luck

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

#746551 - 09/05/14 09:56 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

eman nigol said:
:lol:

I havnt sold bud in years. I quit after spending a chunk on a qp of qual then finding out that everyone I deal with did the same fucking thing. :facepalm:

We were all sittin on large amounts for awhile... :lol:

You came out better than me, I tried and realized I live in a broke ass town that cant afford good bud. You go over 5 bucks a gram around here and people run away from your weed.
I could have bubble's space weed and fuckers around here would expect to get a pound of it for 400 bucks.
I know people got better things to spend their money on, but if you cant spend 4 extra bucks on the gram for better weed then maybe you don't need to be spending your hard earned cash on bud in the first place.

--------------------

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#746826 - 09/07/14 08:09 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

$5 a gram? why is it so cheap? and is this good bud? If I sold bud I would have a hard time even selling $20 at a time. When I used to get from NYC bike services they would just sell you $50 or $100 "cubes" and you just took the amount they gave you. At least that's how it was for the two I went to. btw "halfed baked" portrayed those bike services fairly accurately. They even handed out business cards and samples. I actually had a cool transparent red card from cartoon network and it had the cartoon network tv station logo but with shaggy and scoobie doo getting high. It was really hard to read because the font and image were also red. I think someone stole it =/

People used to sometimes put bug spray or roach killer or spray paint on the brick weed around here to make it "good"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds