Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds
    #744764 - 08/22/14 04:08 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Here we go guys, this one is a top notch giveaway!

WIN FROM 12 DUTCH PASSION KITS!

POST BELOW FOR 1 ENTRY!

The Gorilla Blog has details to give you LOADS more chances to win! You'd be CRAZY not to check the blog!

SERIOUSLY - CHECK THE BLOG!

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescrapske
Stranger

Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #744765 - 08/22/14 04:28 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

:smile::thumbup:

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #744791 - 08/22/14 04:00 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

:mushdance:

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: Mycophile]
    #744871 - 08/23/14 02:40 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

C'Mon the growery - drop that bong, you can do better than that lol

dont forget the 20% Discount too!

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: cannabis_seeds] * 1
    #745024 - 08/23/14 10:26 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I think if you make up these kits and not Dutch Passion you should use a different company and you'd most likely get a different response. Dutch Passion is kind of a sleezy company and have a bad rep. It is a cool prize though and cool that you think of the members here. :thumbup:

I do not wish to be entered in the prize giveaway.

I do need to restock some genetics so I'm gonna give Gorilla a try for the first time. :grin::stoned:

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: Magash]
    #745043 - 08/24/14 02:27 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

I'm in!

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: Magash]
    #745227 - 08/25/14 05:49 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I think if you make up these kits and not Dutch Passion you should use a different company and you'd most likely get a different response. Dutch Passion is kind of a sleezy company and have a bad rep. It is a cool prize though and cool that you think of the members here. :thumbup:

I do need to restock some genetics so I'm gonna give Gorilla a try for the first time. :grin::stoned:

What would you like to see us giveaway from the breeders we have up right now?
Or from any breeder for that matter - we have a lot waiting to go up.

No promises, but we can try to make it happen.

If you're going to order, don't forget the 5PER discount code for 5% off & paying cash will get you another 20% off.

Let us know if we can help you out any other way.

--------------------

OfflineD_Urbmon
Stranger
    #745267 - 08/26/14 02:39 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Cheers and thanks to the Growery, Dutch Passion and Gorilla Seed Bank for this awesome contest!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#745300 - 08/26/14 01:32 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cannabis_seeds said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Or from any breeder for that matter - we have a lot waiting to go up.

No promises, but we can try to make it happen.

If you're going to order, don't forget the 5PER discount code for 5% off & paying cash will get you another 20% off.

Let us know if we can help you out any other way.

You know I really like the way you guys do business with our members here. I'm surprised I never noticed before but then again I don't order as much as I use to.

Quote:

No need to change anything you guys are doing awesome I just mentioned that the Dutch Passion contest may be slow after I saw this
Quote:

C'Mon the growery - drop that bong, you can do better than that lol

cause their rep isn't real solid is the only reason I brought it up.
I sell goods to Ken the owner of GDP seeds and his clubs but he didn't even have any Candyland seeds in stock the last time I was there and I just saw you have them in stock so I'm most likely gonna order those.

Quote:

paying cash will get you another 20% off.

I wish I could but I don't trust sending cash. I don't really like places that offer deals for cash sounds shady. To easy to say it didn't get there or I have to take extra steps to make sure it gets there. I'm a cc guy. Go to the store get a prepay and the order is on it's way tomorrow. :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlinec1d
Stranger

#745327 - 08/26/14 05:55 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I'm in for freebies if you gentlemen are dishin out :smile:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: c1d]
    #745331 - 08/26/14 06:41 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Any one say seeds??

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#745353 - 08/27/14 08:28 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I wish I could but I don't trust sending cash. I don't really like places that offer deals for cash sounds shady. To easy to say it didn't get there or I have to take extra steps to make sure it gets there. I'm a cc guy. Go to the store get a prepay and the order is on it's way tomorrow. :wink:

Unfortunately, we can only take cards for sales to people in the UK. You know how all the dispensaries have problems because the banks don't want to work with them so they haven't been able to take cards?

It's even worse for online companies. I won't go into the details, but it's a little touchy so we started encouraging cash payments so we had more income coming in. We also take bank transfers from the US, but the fees are so high most people didn't want to pay them. Bitcoins are good too - I think they still are, haven't checked recently.

You'd think a postal money order from the US would be cashable in the UK, but I was shocked to find out it's not, and Western Union didn't want to work with us either. Seems everyone's afraid the feds will shut them down for dealing with a semi-illegal product.

But, I agree - the card is the best way to go when you can. Way faster & easier. All I can say is that we're working on it.

I like Ken's gear too and I remember that you always have nice things to say about him, but I'll have to double check & see if that Candyland is really in stock or if it's been overlooked on our site. I know his stuff is virtually impossible to get right now.

As for Dutch Passion, a lot of the free seeds we give away are supplied directly from the breeders to get some interest going in their brand. If someone gives us seeds to give away, we're happy to do it. Maybe next time, we'll have a brand you guys like better - or we'll take suggestions at some point & try to get those.

(By the way, if these posts sound a little different, there are 2 people using this ID. I'm the original person who was posting months or even a year or so ago. I have someone else handling the comps for me, but I review now & then for questions or problems. People who read closely can probably tell, so I thought I'd throw that out there.)

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#745555 - 08/29/14 01:39 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Final Reminder - Dutch passion Kit - Free Giveaway

This is the last day of the competition. For you chance from 12 amazing Dutch Passion - Seeds - Plant markers And Rolling Paper Kits, comment below or check our BLOG for even more NO PURCHASE chances to win!

~Steve

--------------------

OfflineRadarT420
Child of the 60s
Female

Loc: Canada
Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: scrapske]
    #745603 - 08/29/14 02:11 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you, Gorilla Seed Bank for your Dutch Passion Giveaway.
I noticed a rare find, a pure strain! Have you been reading my mail?
Dutch Passion Masterkush Feminised
http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/dutchpassion/masterkush-feminized.html

--------------------
Fight Terrorism, Buy Domestic
or Grow Your Own :wink:

Offlinehumblegrower
Stranger
Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: RadarT420]
    #745669 - 08/30/14 01:38 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

My first post here and I hope it's a good one :smile:. Fingers crossed for a win. So in need. Good luck every one and thank you Gorilla!

OfflineSmokeSomeHash
Littlest pee pee on da block
 User Gallery

Loc: murica Flag
Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: humblegrower]
    #745690 - 08/30/14 09:29 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Just saw this post so ill join...if its too late ill join the next one!

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: SmokeSomeHash]
    #745765 - 08/30/14 08:39 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Post.
I dig gorilla. I use Herbies at the moment, but the only reason is the same reason Magash gave, the cash thing just doesn't feel comfortable to me.

--------------------

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 12 Dutch Passion Kits - Free Cannabis Seeds No Purchase - Gorilla Seeds [Re: TribalSeed] * 1
    #745830 - 08/31/14 09:33 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

We'd love to be able to take cards from the US, but it's more complicated than just wanting to.

We also appreciate that you would buy from us if it were easier, and hope you remember that once we can open up the card option.

I'm guessing my posting partner will announce the winner for the comp tomorrow. I'm the only idiot that works 7 days a week - he's probably still sleeping one off.

~~sherry

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#745878 - 08/31/14 04:14 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

On the site it says "Secure payment verified by Visa"

Is there some difference between cards in the U.S. and Europe? (I never knew there was if there is a difference)

--------------------

OfflineBubbaGump
Stranger

#745935 - 09/01/14 02:51 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Dang I just now saw this. Im too late

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds