Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblethedrake
N00B
Male User Gallery

caregiver/patient relationship?
    #738330 - 06/30/14 10:16 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

mmj caregivers whats your situation with you paitients? like do you give them x amount a month for free or a good deal on their meds?
the few people i know who have their card and dont grom their own seem to be getting raped by their caregivers. one guy in particular gets a 1/4 ounce a month for $40 and any more is full price! that just seems crazy to me. i mean the cg is allowed to grow 12 extra plants because of his patient. you think he would be a bit more generous. maybe im way off seeing as i only know 2 people who have a card and dont grow. both seem to be getting ripped off.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: caregiver/patient relationship? [Re: thedrake]
    #738332 - 06/30/14 10:22 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thedrake said:
one guy in particular gets a 1/4 ounce a month for $40 and any more is full price!

Wow that's not even cheap, that's just like a friend price. And a quarter ounce doesn't even last a week when I'm going slow...

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Re: caregiver/patient relationship? [Re: Mycophile]
    #738337 - 06/30/14 10:39 AM (9 years, 8 months ago)

I am not legit as I don't live in a medical state, but damn I would be way cooler than that.

One gentleman gets a free half every harvest. Just because he pays for his meds around full price, but he always gets hooked up. If edibles are made, he gets some for free. Same goes with bubble hash and soon, bho. I try to keep a good relationship with him because he has been a friend for awhile and he has even loaned us money before and everything.

There is an older lady with MS. I try to check on her every week. She lives close, so I try to go and see how she is and how her meds are helping her. With her, and edibles she wants she gets for free, I give her half of any butter I make so she can use it in her dinners. She also pays full price, but she only pays for a half and its only once a month. I give her "sample" buds and everything else.

I try to look at their financial situation an just charge them what they can pay. I don't ask them for paystubs.lol Around here its easy to see who struggles and who don't.

I never have a set price for bud. No one ever knows what someone else pays because they don't know any other customers.

I never make a shit ton of money, but its hard for me to charge big prices for MJ. I am a fucking hippie about pot. I feel like everyone should share and the entire world should be high.......great for patients horrible for your bank account.

:bubbles:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures