Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
Whats in Your Tent? Plus Vote what's next in the seed plate.....
    #736396 - 06/16/14 07:27 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

What's good all? Just wanted to show whats up in my flowering tent. 6 Trainwreck clones that should all be done by the first weekend in August. I got 2 NLxSkunk clones and 2 Bubba Kush clones in the veg getting big and waiting for their turn.

Heres a few pics for you guys.

Hope they look good. Still dialing in the nutes so some are a bit greener than others.

Once the ones in veg go to the flower tent we are gonna start 2 new strains to stock up on. My wife has chosen Himalayan Gold from Greenhouse seeds. I know some people hate them and some love them, as for the seeds, no problems here yet. I just don't like Arjan, seems like a prick (Mag would back me up on this.lol).
I am having some trouble picking the one I want to start so I figured I would let you guys pick for me.

So vote if you got the time. Thanks for checking things out. What do you guys got in your tents? Or rooms, whichever way you vibe.

Peace N Love guys.
So whats Next? Pick 2!
You may choose 2

Votes accepted from (06/16/14 04:26 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: Whats in Your Tent? Plus Vote what's next in the seed plate..... [Re: TribalSeed]
    #736397 - 06/16/14 07:32 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Oh yeah, they are Scrog'd and I know I let them veg too long into the net.lol. They stretched like crazy once the lights flipped.

Thanks again fellow growery members!

--------------------

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Whats in Your Tent? Plus Vote what's next in the seed plate..... [Re: TribalSeed] * 1
    #736537 - 06/17/14 01:10 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

good shit. Looks like you will get a nice sea of buds.

I've never tried it, but LA confidential is supposed to taste good and be fairly strong although snoop dog(lion?) seems to think it's lacking something... I read a rumor that LA confidential might be a pheno of MK Ultra, but that doesn't make a lot of sense since they clearly used the og la affie in it. As for the others, I've only tried white widow and I don't remember it being anything special.

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

Re: Whats in Your Tent? Plus Vote what's next in the seed plate..... [Re: TribalSeed] * 1
    #736543 - 06/17/14 02:10 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I voted cough and widow. Honestly I'm most excited to see how your Bubba Kush turns out, that's definitely one of my favs.

I don't like Arjan just based on the fact that they travel around the world acting like they own every fucking weed field they come across. In most of the videos it seems like they don't even get permission, they just raid fields and take whatever they want. Then they leave their seeds behind so the local growers are no longer even growing their landrace strains, just a bunch of Greenhouse bullshit.

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: Whats in Your Tent? Plus Vote what's next in the seed plate..... [Re: Mycophile]
    #736573 - 06/17/14 05:53 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Myco-

This was my first bubba. She was a mom. Came out great smoke. Buds got a purplish tint the last week. Looked awesome.

Cough has got me really intrigued. I am just unsure of my ability to bring out its true taste. I really want that one to turn out good. On Arjan and Franco yeah it does seem like they just wander wherever, but man I gotta believe they would have done been shot, killed, and left on a dirt road somewhere if they really didn't ask. Or maybe they are just that dumb.lol

MP- Thanks man. hoping for a good haul of trainwreck. It was some pretty good bud the first time it went through the flower tent.

I got the LA Con in a trade and the dude who hooked me up said it was his favorite. I can see why looking at pics and grow reports.
Plus it says it really is a heavy yielder. I like nugs so that's cool.lol. You wouldn't think it man, but the NLxSk1 is a real treasure. That is the high of a great sativa all the way around. Easy to grow and very forgiving with nutrients. I love the orange color the buds turned after about 3 weeks of curing.

I have heard the MKUltra thing as well. It really wouldn't be all that horrible. I tell you though, the first time I had MKUltra was in a joint. I also had a joint of Romulan. The romulan was the winner of that round.lol

Hey thanks for voting guys! Most of my threads die pretty quick so I stick with just posting replies and shit.lol

--------------------

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: Whats in Your Tent? Plus Vote what's next in the seed plate..... [Re: TribalSeed]
    #736576 - 06/17/14 06:00 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I am having a hell of a time with heat. I don't think there is much I can do about it right now though. Cant afford another fan or AC and its the middle of summer so obviously its hot as shit no matter what.lol.

You can tell if you look at the leaves, all the edges are pointing straight up. Sucks, but they are still pretty hardy even for the heat.

--------------------

InvisibleMycophile
 User Gallery

#736583 - 06/17/14 07:28 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

TribalSeed said:
they would have done been shot, killed, and left on a dirt road somewhere if they really didn't ask. Or maybe they are just that dumb.lol

Yea you're probably right.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies